The Ingham Family #282 #JusticeforIsla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @spookycat 👏

Screenshot_20230423-164156_Chrome.jpg

Speculation is mounting and apparently a big secret is about to be revealed (maybe) in the next few minutes.

Is she or isn't she? One thing's for sure, us Tattlers will have something to say!

So pleased that @thegreencow is back (Hope you're feeling all the love and virtual hugs - we've really missed you, lovely 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wow I genuinely thought she was trolling, but if she's actually pregnant then I expected them to be milking the tit out of it. This isn't like them at all. 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 29
All this does, is look really crappy on Sarah’s part. She was so so against baby not that many vlogs ago. Chris was begging and she was insisting she didn’t want one, when she might’ve already been pregnant at that point. Not a good look to now announce a pregnancy when the last time you spoke about it, you were so against it.
Video would’ve been cute if it was different family.

Reactions: 59
That wasn’t exactly emotional was it 😂 her dirty rotten coat and huge legs struggling to bend down to write the dates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Well it was called on here ages ago, old news and not at all surprising 😴

Reactions: 39
Wonder if she’s doing a Stacy Solomon and she’s not far off…people have been speculating on here ages so I’m going to guess someone could work it out!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.