The Ingham Family #281 We don't need no educashun. Hey, Creepy, leave those (teenage) kids alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally get the thread title.
Pity this lot canā€™t go to Florida any moreā€¦ would put a whole new spin on ā€œgoing to Tampa with the kidsā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't understand why they didn't get Esme and Isla wristbands and either Creepy or Lazy take them to the rides for longer than half an hour. Only Esme and Isla went on the rollercoaster even though Creepy said they'd all wanted to go on it for ages, so the others didn't need to be there especially if it was a cost thing and obviously Jace and Mila were too little.

Now Isla's older, she would have done an activity with a few friends rather than a whole class birthday party like little kids would have. As she hasn't got any friends she could've gone with Esme and it would be a nice treat for just Isla without having to consider a toddler and preschooler (and a dog, an almost adult who shouldn't even be dragged about like a child, a creepy perv and a foghorn).

Reactions: 34
That poor girl, such a rubbish Birthday treat. They've just opened a ninja warrior adventure park near us, I'm sure Isla would have loved something like that - but of course King Jason is too young for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
OK I will try to do a recap. Apologies if its rubbish.

Creepy and Lazy came back from a caravan holiday saying they had booked one for the following week.
In the week they were home, creepy gnome purchased or collected a motor home. As usual no preparation so it was old, high milage, old fashioned interior and creepy paid too much for it. Tattlers think Hi Steve collected it as Creepy didn't have the relevant license to drive it. It is stored in the front junkyard right up tight to the playroom window.
Isla had her birthday. She requested fruit and pancakes for her birthday breakfast. Isla was woken up by Jace singing Happy birthday whilst carrying her birthday cake with lit candles. Isla yet again was having a sister Sleepover in Esmes room.
Clip of lazy laying out the birthday breakfast. No effort made at all. Unopened packets of shop bought pancakes, along with bottles of syrup and unwashed fruits just thrown on the table in their packaging. Next is opening of presents. Quite honestly, Isla got given a lot of cheap unthought of gifts including a 12p pack of pencils and a 70p diary for 2023 in April. She also got bought shorts and pjs from the Next clearance section and given a gifted scooter which Sarah said is suitable for upto age 8 even though it was Islas 11th birthday . Granny and Hi Steve arrive to watch the farce, and from them, isla recieved Dance outfits, a tutu dress type thing, a personalised dance bag and some silver shoes that she had requested in black. As it was Easter Sunday, they did nothing to celebrate Islas special day. Next day they are off again in the caravan which showed creepy using his super dooper jet wash before he put up the blow up awning. Since they have been away, Jace has hurt his foot and ended up going to hospital. It was advised he had an xray to check ge had no fractured bones further up his leg. Dr Sarah Lazy proved he didn't by smacking his leg. The smelly group went to the cinema where they filmed Mila eating ring pops along with Jace. Today they took Isla on her very special trip to a fun fair where Islas dream was to go on a bungee trampoline. The ride Isla wanted to go on was closed and within 30 mins of arriving, they had to leave as the fair closed, not before Sarah grabs 2 boxes of donuts covered in chocolate in the hope the kids would be on rides and they would have finished them before they got off. Mila was happily singing nursery rhymes with Esme but Sarah took the camera off of them just to show us how beautiful Jace is.
Sorry for rubbish recap but I don't really watch them

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Islas special day out she went on the trampoline, and isla and Esme went on 1 ride, they made sure to arrive just before closing. Tell us youā€™re broke without telling us youā€™re broke

• Sad
Reactions: 64
They must be the only people that go on holiday to sit in their caravan all day watching TV. They may as well save themselves a few quid and sit in the caravan on the drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Anyone else local (ish) to Skeg and triggered by how heā€™s pronouncing Ingodmells? šŸ˜‚ there is so much to do in the area, Skegness has a great sealife centre and seal sanctuary. Why not make a full day of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That poor girl, such a rubbish Birthday treat. They've just opened a ninja warrior adventure park near us, I'm sure Isla would have loved something like that - but of course King Jason is too young for it.
Yup you hit the nail on the head Jace was enjoying it outside with his temporary friend plus they didnā€™t wanna spend that was clear one portion between seven and we all know the older three didnā€™t get a look in once the camera was off, surely that should have been Islaā€™s on her special dayšŸ™„ I canā€™t imagine how Isla must have felt waiting for her day to start after waiting days only for It to be the biggest let down since the lead balloon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Uhā€¦ this was on my local spotted page for the town I live in. They were talking about seeing 2 x chihuahuas, funny how thereā€™s no photo of the posters dog?
FE943904-BAD3-4C65-AEC0-D63593BBE8FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Canā€™t believe they wasted all morning and didnā€™t get to the park until it was almost closing time. They really are absolute idiots.

I will think of them while Iā€™m on my flight to Florida this week ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ooh fanks!!! As much as I do like my own idea for the thread title, I must admit that Iā€™ve been humming that damn song in my head since I suggested it šŸ˜‚. These lyrics too, not the real ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she just tell Izzy she needs to get back to the gym it may of been a throw away comment but sheā€™s already clearly struggling sheā€™s tiny now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
When counting footprints on the beach Jace guessed there were 10. Lazy corrected him and said that there were hundreds if not thousands but clearly forgot that she has only ever taught him to count to 10 so how could he possibly guess that there were more

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Did she just tell Izzy she needs to get back to the gym it may of been a throw away comment but sheā€™s already clearly struggling sheā€™s tiny now
Sheā€™s the one who needs to get of her ass to hit the gym fat twit

• Haha
Reactions: 56
it would also just be a waste of money but they are not home long enough to use it more than maybe twice a month.
But thereā€™s no need to say it to her daughter who has lost loads of weight it pissed me off

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.