The Ingham Family #280 poncey, poncey sat on a wall, poncey, poncey had a great fall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on....
I'll come back with a TLDR if no-one else beats me to it.

The 'Easter Bunny' came early, on Good Friday with the worst Egg hunt possibly created.

Islas celebrated her 11th birthday. Apparently they couldn't do anything to celebrate since it fell on Easter Sunday. Creepy didn't even bother to post her a message on Instagram.

Sarah posted a very inappropriate upskirting photo of Izzy, but we're the bad 'uns for looking at a photo of a 'child' in that way. That 'child' being almost 18.

AD485FF2-715E-41B4-BA9A-F234185B22EE.jpeg

Screenshot_20230409-182108_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well it doesn’t look like they are posting today 🤷‍♀️
I don’t know why they didn’t go on Isla’s birthday and made it special if they were going the next day anyways.

Reactions: 16
I have a daughter who has just turned 11, she would have a fit if I asked her to wear a dress like Isla is wearing. 9-11 is when they start to find their own styles, want to pick out their own clothes. Either lazy made her wear the dress or she chose it herself because she has no sense of self :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't stop laughing at Chris pretending he had friends over and then name dropping Coco, his parents dog, as one of the guests that came for dinner. Gotta bump up the numbers somehow I suppose 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Brilliant thread title, from the photo of Isla and her birthday cake she looks like an overgrown toddler in a fancy dress party, poor girl :(

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I have a daughter who has just turned 11, she would have a fit if I asked her to wear a dress like Isla is wearing. 9-11 is when they start to find their own styles, want to pick out their own clothes. Either lazy made her wear the dress or she chose it herself because she has no sense of self :-(
It’s bizarre as other posts show her happy in a hoodie etc so it’s hardly as if she’s exceptionally girly and refuses to wear anything but dresses. I think she wears what she thinks Lazy wants her to as the poor girl went from the favoured one to basically been forgotten. She’ll wear anything that might warrant her favour from her own mother who should love her regardless of what she chooses to wear.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I feel it’s counterproductive feeling sorry for Isla, remember when we all felt sad for Esme it just made their favouritism worse and worse, they can never admit to any wrongdoing so they keep pushing the same agenda almost trolling the people genuinely concerned or sad.

Reactions: 15
I’m beyond shocked that Isla is wearing what she’s wearing in that photo! She’s 11! I’d expect it with Mila but not Isla, she would be starting year 7 in a few months!
She’s the same age, if not OLDER than Sienna Fizz, Sophie from Dad V Girls & Emilia and Edie S-J. If you was to compare photos, Isla would stand out like a sore thumb and not for good reasons. Shame on Lazy for not encouraging her to act her age (I don’t even mean like a teenager, just not a toddler!)

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Isla stays young because she craves the attention she received when she was younger. She was doted on when she was 4/5 then everything changed when Jace came along, school got taken away and she has struggled ever since. Even Sarah admitted out of the 3 girls Isla only really stayed at home because the other 2 wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Did I dream it , but wasn't there some tattle gossip way back that Isla was actually my forever Daves child ?

Talking of Dave wasn't he supposed to be getting married soon ?

I’m a bit worried , have I been having dreams about Shirley?

Killing myself laughing that Granny Jane thinks she looks like Helen Hunt the actress , thats why she called herself Helena Hunt !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Killing myself laughing that Granny Jane thinks she looks like Helen Hunt the actress , thats why she called herself Helena Hunt !!
It never is!!! All this time I assumed it was some kind of sweary rhyming slang 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isla has been more emotionally stunted than the other 2 by being out of school. She never got the private school life, she was happy at school and her activities then all of a sudden, everything is gone. Just because it wasn’t right for Isabelle or Esme, doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have been right for Isla

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.