The Ingham Family #278 Chris DeLonge Beyond the Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Chris, a house and an apple are similar objects and that's why Jace got it wrong in his eye exam πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
He’s a bleeping creep! I would not have that man anywhere near my child, what is wrong with people?!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
That is a face of wanting the world to swallow you up!
Made me giggle, her stood there in her Slipknot hoody. Twenty years ago I was a teenager in a Slipknot hoody and no way in hell would I have even set foot in that weird frilly doll shop πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Not been on here for an age, but the wife was watching today, and telling him off about him having so much to do, because they are hardly bloody home haha

Oh and his hair & eyebrows wtaf

Reactions: 17
If the photos on the doll ladies Instagram show all the people that turned up there was around 10 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
looks like a handful of cult members arrived today then nothing like the masses it used to be, ahhh they were the days eh Chrissy boy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'll just leave this question here:

WHYYYYYYYYYY????!!!

this is all wrong in so so so many aspects

Reactions: 33
I had to fast forward poor Mila at the table, as a mum, why would you let your child get in such a state eating a meal, it’s disgusting 🀒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.