Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss when she’s telling us what she eats.

I’ll eat nothing for breakfast ( because your not up)

And then pizza and a cake and that’s it.... or.....
Some days I have yoghurts and sushi and fruit

And whole advent calendars, a dozen donuts, a pick n mix, 213 mint imperials.....

Does she forget she films her life ?? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hatshepsut

Thought on tonight’s vlog:-
The only sad part about Prinny biting him in the face is the fact that she’s not a Rottweiler.

• Haha

Iddiebiddie

Anyone else notice how Esme decided to do all of her homework as soon as she got home, even though it wasn’t due yet and Iddy Biddy decided to watch a film and colour in.... YET Creepy goes in to film them both and we hear from him (and then from Lazy again later) a big rant about how much of a sponge and smart Isla is and how she loves to learn. Bore off with the blatant favouritsim!!

Bless Esme! Love that girl!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just seen this, check the railings and the view from the vlog it’s the same hotel.

So Chris booked Sarah and Katrina in for a spa day at the village hotel in Leeds, those from the GG days will recognise this as as the hotel they escaped to when the “situation didn’t happen” and shit hit the fan last July and they ran away with the kids.

You can’t make this up, who wants to be reminded of going on the run as your husband was exposed in the national press as a perve and was spotted crying in the reception to management who then dropped them 😮

All of tattle at Chris right now.
“Are you fucking serious babe.” 🙄
That place was so nice they took the kids out of school early (in the middle of the night) to go there right? 😂
Missed the day vlogging, their first in 2 years, and Sarah seemed so shifty she hears a car starting and looks like a bomb went off.
Talk about rubbing it in Chris ffs,
you had one job Chris 😂
It wasn’t to give Sarah PTSD triggers before she pushes your gingernut kid out of her foofoo.

• Haha

LilacLil

They earn an incredible amount of money for doing literally nothing.

The people doing the jobs of real value don't earn anywhere near that much money.

No wonder kids want to be youtubers when they are older, youtubers who do nothing of any real value, yet are celebrated and paid hundreds of thousands every year.

I had better leave it there before I end up ranting on and on about how wrong it all is.

Reactions: 23

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Please don’t! 🤢
This annoys me so much! He may have mentioned anxiety etc in the past? People with anxiety couldn’t walk around talking into camera? Then to post their entire life on social media!! Why do vloggers feel that it is ok to play this card, whenever they are struggling and trying to push for more views etc 😡😡😡

• Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Please don’t! 🤢
Who the f*** says 'shiz'?!

I have horrendous anxiety and other mental health issues. I haven't taken a selfie since about 2016. All my photos I take, I am behind the camera. Any photos taken of me, I instantly delete. I went through a stage of never leaving the house etc.

For him to claim to have mental health issues pisses me off so much. He most certainly does not have anxiety. What he does have is a massive inflated ego and an unhealthy sex obsession... Fucking weirdo.

• Sad

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Makes sense why Chris loves skating so much. When he was younger it gave him a group of friends an social life and he was “popular” ... maybe he still skates so he can get the same feelings!
Either way stop self diagnosing yourself as OCD - if you were that bad you would have gone to get the correct help (I’ve not watched it all yet so he may have got help)
So according to Chris his GP helped him by telling him “every time you feel anxious or need to do a ritual , tell yourself - that’s a dick head thought, reboot”

I actually have hurt my eyes from rolling them ! As an OCD sufferer , calling my thoughts “dickhead thoughts” will never help me heal!

• Wow

MountainMama

So I managed about 3 minutes of Chris’s video...

What an absolute flannel?! This along with Sarah’s rant about the haters at the end of their vlog that time is not really portraying the wholesome family image they’ve been so desperate to promote and sell. Sarah’s moan just shows them letting their masks slip, and Chris’s latest just reeks of pure desperation for content. Do they really think either of these videos are suitable for the younger iFam?? Surely stick it on the iFam extras channel?! If I wasn’t aware of the allegations and all the other little bits n bats going on, this would be yet another reason not to let my daughter watch them. They are doing themselves no favours. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for promoting mental health awareness, but only when it’s age appropriate and from a professional. Not a tit in a beanie on a forecourt.

Skate on Chris ...

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I bloody love Esme. "I need a relaxing holiday" - that you do, girl. But you need it away from those vile creatures you have to call parents.

When she was with her friend at Xscape the other day, and did the pause challenge and ran away... I was so wishing she could do that for real! She deserves better.

The whole holiday conversation was so scripted between Sarah and Isabelle. I can imagine when the camera was off, "Issy, you need to say Majorca. OnTheBeach have a sale on at the moment, and that's all we can afford."

After conversation

"Issy! What the F#*@ did you say South Africa for?! We can't afford that anymore. Not even clickbait titles, overpriced merch or open mouthed thumbnails will afford it!"

"It's just where I'd like to go mum..."

"We're travel vloggers Issy!! A package holiday to Majorca is what our fans want to see!"

• Haha

Molo1991

I've never posted on here before, but been lurking since GG days.

Although they annoy me I've never felt the need to add to the thread, but I was just on their Facebook and clicked "posts by others" and someone has put a video of them watching their personalised message.
It's about 15 seconds long and you actually see them cut to a generic "thanks for subscribing"

I don't know what's worse, exploiting young fans and thinking that you're doing them a favour by saying their name, and charging a tenner for the privilege, or the fact it's taken over 4 months to record ONE SENTENCE!!!

Sorry it's completely opening up the video message saga again, but it's really annoyed me and I have no one to vent to lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Would her sister be pissed her saying my girls are Angel's and basically saying her bratty boys are little shits I mean basically what she is saying is I'm good mum bringing my kids up good while my sister is a shitty mum who cant handle hers

• Wow
I have been lurking since GG days but I just had to comment about Thomas. I work with children with special needs and he has some mannerisms of autism. It would explain his obsession and how it all makes him so happy... It's a trait of autism to have obsessions and the Inghams must be his. ? It's a shame his parents must be encouraging it and are probably oblivious to the saga going on. Thomas maybe doesn't pick up on what's going on too?? Just my opinion and thought on him... Bless him he clearly idolises them.

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
Chris is out skating on a train. Why leave her on her due date? Id have gone mad!

• Wow
D

Departed member 294

Damn, wish I knew I could cure my anxiety disorder by a single visit to the doctor.

All the pain I had with various medications, and the thousands of pounds I've spent on therapy, wasted!

He talks so much shit I'm actually loosing braincells. And I'm not even watching him, just getting the updates from you all.