Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Chris and Sarah are a very very lot weird! How heartless again for Chris to say we hope the baby boy doesn’t arrive JUST YET. Such an odd thing to say. I couldn’t wait for my daughter to arrive. Goes to show the baby wasn’t really wanted. Poor kid!
This is what breaks my heart. I'd die to have a child but it's never gonna happen for me due to health reasons. They've been blessed with 4 children and they don't show any care for any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I decided to help the inghams out by writing there new intro - well actually just like the inghams I stole it from the Adam's family but just change a couple of words ? enjoy and I hope you get the song stuck in your head
Yes, thanks for that. Adams Family now going round my head!!!

He's Creepy and she's Lazy
The girls are always craaazy
His back is sore - well maybe
The Ingham family

The girls are upstairs playing
While Sarah's just complaining
But Creepy's downstairs preying
On ifam teenage girls
(Allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Poor Chris and his bad back, such a trooper managing to bounce around on the trampolines and run round after Izzy ... what a div!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lilyrose74

Chris and Sarah are a very very lot weird! How heartless again for Chris to say we hope the baby boy doesn’t arrive JUST YET. Such an odd thing to say. I couldn’t wait for my daughter to arrive. Goes to show the baby wasn’t really wanted. Poor kid!

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So I haven't had internet acsess for the past month... Can someone please update me on everything please?
You missed out on several trips to matalan, Morrison’s, primark etc

You’ve missed Chris visiting soft play several times. Sorry the girls visiting soft play

You’ve missed Chris having a very very bad back, but roller skating, soft play, trampolining

You missed the big light switch on where all the neighbours came to cheer, it was like Blackpool illuminations

And Sarah DOES NOT eat sugar. Hell no. Just pomegranate and snap peas...

Probably some other bullshit I’ve forgotten but yeah... basically you’ve missed nothing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Checked out the Dublin video as recommended and... Jesus Christ 😂
8359 This man would absolutely shag himself all over the shop if he could.
Anxiety my arse.

• Haha
  • Sick

karmacoma

Chatty Member
The only issue in a lot of them isNarcissism. Seems a popular trait. You have to love yourself quite a lot to believe people want to watch your mundane life
I’ve often thought that. I simply cannot imagine blogging my life.

A montage of - getting up, clearing the cat litter box, feeding them. Making a coffee. Getting the kid up, taking her to childcare.

Returning home to start work, calling clients, emails etc.

Going to Tesco’s to get something for tea.

I mean, I love my life and feel that is many ways I’m very lucky, but it’s not compelling viewing is it? I wouldn’t for a second think people might want to watch that.

Mind you, maybe I’m just not ‘young Hollywood’ enough. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Justjonie

VIP Member
They earn an incredible amount of money for doing literally nothing.

The people doing the jobs of real value don't earn anywhere near that much money.

No wonder kids want to be youtubers when they are older, youtubers who do nothing of any real value, yet are celebrated and paid hundreds of thousands every year.

I had better leave it there before I end up ranting on and on about how wrong it all is.
That's why Chris and Sarah act so bloody entitled. They rake in more than a nurse who puts so many hours in and works their fingers to the bone, yet gets nowhere near as much as he or she would deserve. Whilst on the other hand you have a family who make a living talking crap, spinning lies, and denying that the father of the family is a grooming creep. They bring nothing to society other than a demonstration of how to live the worst kind of materialistic life. They're a shocking example to young people and kids, and the sooner they disappear off the face of Youtube the better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So knowing anxiety is might be causing a problem makes the problem go away? 😡 these vile creatures make a mockery of people who are really struggling.

The ‘best lawyers in the country’ and now this miracle gp, Chris just had all the luck.
With my own serious problems with eating disorders and anxiety issues, it's sickening to hear the myth 'oh just knowing what's the problem makes it magically go away'.

What I find most terrifying is: Jess' messages said she admired Chris cause he talked about mental health and it helped her a lot. What I worry is maybe this 'mental health' stuff is just a bait for him to get vulnerable young people to open up to him so he can groom them?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24