The Ingham Family #268 Too skint to afford a proper screen? Maybe you shouldn’t have messaged that teen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @JustHereForTheAgriculture
1673742938474.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are in Scotland for a roadtrip. They're about to leave Edinburgh. They visited the Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia, Museum of Scotland and gorgeous Scottish Heritage shops. Prinny went with them but they left her alone at the Air Bnb most of the day.
- The Inghams are struggling to afford to install a privacy screen around the stairs up to the secret rooms above the garage according to Chris. Meanwhile they are planning to buy a motorhome that costs thousands, they are on another roadtrip with some sort of even booked at the end and Sarah is out shopping every day.
- Sarah wasn't happy about other people filming her but it's ok for her to film other people. She took the umbrella off Esme whilst they were walking to Edinburgh Castle due to heavy rain as her coat was wet and didn't care about her children getting cold and wet in the weather.
- Sarah claimed to be shocked that Tattle still exists. She does read here though. Hi Sarah.
- 17 year old Isabelle (who thinks she's an influencer) decided to revisit her toddler years and lie on the floor of a museum so she could find out how many of her were the length of a whale's jawbone. She could've saved herself the effort and asked Chris if she could borrow his tape measure so she could measure Sarah's jaw.
- Mila has to share her main Christmas present, a toddler grand piano, with Jace.
- The Ingham children have advanced speech according to Sarah... who can barely speak properly herself sometimes. Just wanted to point out that Jace says "yeyow" instead of yellow and "mewa" instead of Mila.

Hi Steve 👋

Happy National Hat Day everyone. Time to pull out your stinky beanies and look like Chris Ingham for the day.
Happy Wikipedia Day too. Time to celebrate the Inghams' chosen website for giving us history/geography lessons on roadtrips.
1673742683420.png
1673746091894.png

Credit to @HelloCreepy
1673742836168.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What happened to all the wood they originally bought for the TV wall then decided to order stuff to stick to the wall instead? Can't he use that to make a screen or has it been dumped in the garage of doom???

I'm Scottish & love the Britannia boat, they made it look crap!

Reactions: 24

Fantastic title 🤣 i love how we can pinpoint all of their failures back to the fact that he went after teenage girls. He may not faced prison time, but his managed to destroy any sense of normality that his kids and stepdaughter might've ever had, and he'll never be able to get it back for them. Sorry for the kids, but i couldn't think of anyone more deserving of the title of pariah than Chris Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still love how it’s ‘the garage of doom’ gives me a giggle every time
What happened to all the wood they originally bought for the TV wall then decided to order stuff to stick to the wall instead? Can't he use that to make a screen or has it been dumped in the garage of doom???

I'm Scottish & love the Britannia boat, they made it look crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230114-185440_Chrome.jpg

Is this true? Did they actually have a court order barring all media in the UK from speaking about it? I bet he misses the days of having management with pull. Do they even have management now, or will nobody touch them with a ten foot barge pole?

I still love how it’s ‘the garage of doom’ gives me a giggle every time
Apparently the Garage Of Doom sprung a leak 🤢
Screenshot_20230114-190051_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1883734
Is this true? Did they actually have a court order barring all media in the UK from speaking about it? I bet he misses the days of having management with pull. Do they even have management now, or will nobody touch them with a ten foot barge pole?

View attachment 1883735
There looks to be some issues with the brickwork. Below the roofline at the corners where it meets the wall (especially on the right) and underneath the platform at the top of the stairs, also at the bottom of the staircase. I'd be livid with the builder as it looks like it may be water ingress. Pointing maybe not done correctly. If water is indeed permeating that wall and they're storing their Tat and me crap in it it will all end up stinking of damp. They can't blame the discolouration on it having rained just prior to the pics as the cardboard boxes are dry.

Wicked. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Of course they can afford a better solution but yet again Chris wants to play the victim. Poor poor Chris bought a house from a nasty builder and has to spend thousands making it right. It's never his fault.

If you can't afford the upkeep on a house then you can't afford the house. That's no one else's problem.

I wonder if they have ever actually spoke to the neighbours about it? Had a conversation about what the neighbours would actually be happy with? I imagine making small changes like moving the trampoline away from the fence, stopping the children screeching outside at night when most are asleep or settling down kids, and not allowing children up on to the stairs to look in the neighbours garden would at least have helped until a permanent solution was agreed. If using for the business then run it as such and have agreed times that people will be accessing the rooms above the garage.

They would still need to do the permanent screen around it but showing willing to work with the neighbours (who have a good reason to be unhappy in this situation) would go a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
On Creepy’s submission to the local authority he claims he was ‘asked’ to fit a screen. He was ‘told’ or ‘ordered’ to fit a privacy screen. He must be devastated. The imbecilic moron doesn’t like being told to do anything and takes orders from no one but Lazy. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1883734

View attachment 1883735
I will pay real money for video of Sarah hauling her oversized arse up that incline. I would also like to know what sort of cretinous incompetent calls itself a parent while allowing kids to play on that death-trap of a staircase btw.

Reactions: 21
So Sarah and n0nce boy made the Royal Yacht look crap 💩 how are they always last out of somewhere or rather been asked to leave as the place is closing?
Sarah , Chris I’d be more impressed if you where pissed trying to get off the revolving dance floor without falling on the Tuxedo Princess lol

Hi 👋 Steve

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that Chris has tooth decay and require a filling to the actual front of a tooth is just disgusting. They really must never brush their teeth or shower. They have nothing to do all day, I don't understand how they don't take any time for basic hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, well, well....it seems I inadvertently dodged a bullet. My uncle lives next to the Royal Yacht and I walk through Ocean Terminal shopping centre twice a week on my way to visit him ( he's bedridden after multiple strokes ). However, this week I'm in Italy on holiday, just as well because if I'd come face to face with that rancid rabble I don't think I'd have been able to keep my mouth shut. Repulsive, loud, classless and uncaring people.

Reactions: 26
Do we think that the event that they have in three days time , that they got an email reminder for , was the Shortle meet and greet ?

Do we need to despatch today , local to York tattlers , for on the spot reporting ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that Chris has tooth decay and require a filling to the actual front of a tooth is just disgusting. They really must never brush their teeth or shower. They have nothing to do all day, I don't understand how they don't take any time for basic hygiene.
All that cola won’t help.

Reactions: 10
Congratulations @JustHereForTheAgriculture
View attachment 1883618

TLDR
- The Inghams are in Scotland for a roadtrip. They're about to leave Edinburgh. They visited the Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia, Museum of Scotland and gorgeous Scottish Heritage shops. Prinny went with them but they left her alone at the Air Bnb most of the day.
- The Inghams are struggling to afford to install a privacy screen around the stairs up to the secret rooms above the garage according to Chris. Meanwhile they are planning to buy a motorhome that costs thousands, they are on another roadtrip with some sort of even booked at the end and Sarah is out shopping every day.
- Sarah wasn't happy about other people filming her but it's ok for her to film other people. She took the umbrella off Esme whilst they were walking to Edinburgh Castle due to heavy rain as her coat was wet and didn't care about her children getting cold and wet in the weather.
- Sarah claimed to be shocked that Tattle still exists. She does read here though. Hi Sarah.
- 17 year old Isabelle (who thinks she's an influencer) decided to revisit her toddler years and lie on the floor of a museum so she could find out how many of her were the length of a whale's jawbone. She could've saved herself the effort and asked Chris if she could borrow his tape measure so she could measure Sarah's jaw.
- Mila has to share her main Christmas present, a toddler grand piano, with Jace.
- The Ingham children have advanced speech according to Sarah... who can barely speak properly herself sometimes. Just wanted to point out that Jace says "yeyow" instead of yellow and "mewa" instead of Mila.

Hi Steve 👋

Happy National Hat Day everyone. Time to pull out your stinky beanies and look like Chris Ingham for the day.
Happy Wikipedia Day too. Time to celebrate the Inghams' chosen website for giving us history/geography lessons on roadtrips.
View attachment 1883609View attachment 1883666

Credit to @HelloCreepy
View attachment 1883615
I scrolled really fast and thought why has she brought a kids toilet on the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.