The Ingham Family #265 Brace yourselves for a mingham family Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1671992282013.png

TLDR
- Yesterday we were introduced to Hi Steve's brother, Hi Paul. Chris and Sarah kept his arrival top secret from us and hid him in a hotel for a couple of nights. Hi Paul lives in Germany and only comes over to the UK for funerals and weddings as he's embarrassed to be around his weird family.
- Isabelle bought Chris a mug that says 'bleep' on it for Secret Santa.
- After a week in Disneyland, the Inghams went to London for a couple of nights (one night in hotel, the other spent wild camping in the Premier Inn car park) so they could moan about prices in Selfridges and having to buy tickets to a The Snowman show. They had to rush home so Sarah could brag about donating a few toys (which Jace thought were all for him) to B&M for Christmas. She practically begged the ifam to give her praise in the comments..
- Lazy bought the girls keyrings as gift in Disneyland but they have no bags or keys to attach them to as they never go out anywhere.
- Esme (13 1/2) and Isla (10) cried when Mila touched the elf. There is a rule in the house that he cannot be touch as he'd lose his magic.
- Chris got himself a new hoover as he was jealous of the one the Cornish Air Bnb had.
- Mila's hip is doing well for now (according to Sarah so make of that what you will).
- Isabelle and Esme are apparently getting Invisalign or retainers in the new year. Isla was not mentioned when they were talking about their dentist appointments.

Hi Steve. Hi Paul. Merry Christmas. I hope the caravan wasn't too cold.

Credit to @Impleo @sophieolivia24
1671991076064.png
1671991422567.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
wow playing like crazy like that is really not smart with Jace around. He actually went for a kick against Esme after jumping on Isabelles head.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can not believe isla is playing with that ice cream thing… that’s a jace or even Mila toy

• Sad
Reactions: 25
THE GREAT UNWASHED HAVE EXTENDED THEIR PHILOSOPHY TO HUMBLE FRUITS.

Am I the only one that washes fruit and hulls my strawberries?

P/S - the dentists mouth of doom - was a sugar laden cavity for a family that ‘DON’T EAT BREAKFAST’.

The elves must be delighted to be f…Ing back to Home Bargains,

Trust you’ve all enjoyed your day, eaten and drank too much and the tit show has gotten you some shut eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
N0nce boy got a plane to be a captain of finally and a cup that had his name on
But why did the n0nce boy not just gave up the secret Santa like Sarah did ?
Bit of a shite vlog now it’s Christmas Day and there doing a vlog of Xmas eve

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like the penguin from Batman. He really is a greasy sweaty mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At least Isabelle got him a cup with a word we can agree Chris is rather than something like “dad”

Reactions: 39
Isabelle just having strawberries and maple syrup for breakfast broke my heart. There was so much lovely food on the table and that’s all she ate:( I hope she’s ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.