The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace having chocolate again surprise surprise and his hair in bunches, come on now 🙄 she is desperate for him to be a girl….she’s not even styling it like boys do who have long hair, she’s styling it like he’s a little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Jace having chocolate again surprise surprise and his hair in bunches, come on now 🙄 she is desperate for him to be a girl….she’s not even styling it like boys do who have long hair, she’s styling it like he’s a little girl.
I suppose on the plus side, Jace talks like a girl already, and as Christine bringing him up, he’s likely to be just as feminine as his father, so means he hasn’t got to change much! Dressed like a girl, speaks like a girl, hair like a girl, he’s already there 😂

Chris “this isn’t big enough for our family.”

It’s miles bigger than your crappy transit van you freak!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
They just had to try and outdo the radfords.
Sarah needs slapped hard across that big ham hock head of hers. Jace is a boy you attention seeking bleep! My son has long hair and it's maintained regulary by a hairdressers. NEVER would I put bleeping pig tails or French plaits in it! If he grows up and decides he wants to wear pigtails fair enough, but you are forcing them on him just to have people comment on how he looks like a girl so you can have a rant. Of course people will think he's a girl becaues you're doing your best to make him look like one! Give your fat head a shake and get him sorted out for the love of god. You're a disgrace of a mother you really are

• Heart
Reactions: 47
At the end of this ,spending loads of money doesn't change the fact that your husband likes teenage girls and clearly cannot stand you Lazy ,that is always going to follow you around like a lingering fart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Did Jace say Mama or NANA had money, my guess is nana as he probably hear a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Loved Sarahs little monologue about Chris never been happy and not settling and always wanting to change the things he's got for the latest model. Guess that must include his wife too then

• Haha
Reactions: 76
This is so sad to see. I see little boys on Instagram the same age as Jace who have such healthy hair. Boys can have healthy long hair if it's cared for properly. Jace's hair is so knotty that I imagine when one of the girls (probably Esme) brush it she rips out bits around his ears. Not Esme's fault of course, it would've been easy to avoid all the knots if his so-called mother cared. You can see the regrowth around his ears. Lazy and Creepy really do not care and it's neglect; as long as they have a good life, their kids don't matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
They can’t cope that the Radfords having a bigger fridge than them hahaha. Absolutely bloody hilarious. Lazy’s a green eyed monster 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if they told the carvan place all the modifications he has done to the old caravan?

Reactions: 28
I’ve got to the stage where I’m really concerned about their mental health and the girls being in that environment. They are going to lose everything just trying to keep up with tattle.
I’m not watching, so I’m assuming they’ve ‘traded in’ the charavan they never use and the noncey twit as don’t all the ‘mods’ on?

Reactions: 32
Buy caravans,camper /Dpd vans and taxis while your children look like grubby urchins from some Dicken's novel ,clearly your priorities are not those children

• Sad
Reactions: 36
What’s with his wrinkles? I’m 20+ years older than him and dont have that many!
6FA08724-158A-4850-B7F4-099A8A303E52.jpeg
have so

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
How could they (if they have? I refuse to watch) trade in the old chavavan if creepy has modified it - surely no one can resell a chavavan form bodge the builder ??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I suppose having a caravan would be better to live in when their house gets repossessed than the DPD van. Creepy will need that to deliver parcels in to earn some money and having Lazy sleeping in the back takes up valuable space

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m telling you this now this man has an implusive shopping obsession, I know we say sarah is bad but this man is the worst. I bet you anything he has secretly racked up thousands in debts and it wouldn’t surprise me if he has a gambling obsession hence the late night editing. Ever since he said he was on medication for his restless legs all he does is buy expensive pointless tit, it’s like he cannot help himself and has zero self control and as I stated before this is a side effect of some of those medications. It’s all gonna come crashing down soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
classic discussing a big purchase so have to go into their business to see if they have made some sales lately.
No wonder they have to have a big sale now so they can afford a new caravan.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.