Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djcraw15

Definately think they are buying views for Isabelle’s channel. They know their channel is sinking and they are trying to push Isabelle. Trouble is the name Ingham will always be tarnished. He step dad has made sure of that. Who would want to sponsor her?

I hope Isabelle takes advantage of her private education and does well and gets as far away from those idiots as possible. Oh and takes Esme with her.
I know this is harsh to a 13 year old but I cannot see what’s so “talented” about Isabelle? She’s a sweet girl who’s lovely to her sisters...but “talent” in front of a camera?!
She constantly messes up her words and half the time can’t think what to say so repeats herself and her most common phase is...
“So we are JUST...” I feel sorry for her in all honesty ?

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wonder why she didn’t get Sarah Ravenscroft from R Family to take the photos??

Isla could try and crawl back up into her vagina...I assume that’s what’s happening here
?

Oh hold up, she did do a shoot with Sarah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I always get baffled when I see people state they feel sorry for Sarah - like she's under some "spell".

Are they watching the same Sarah?!

The Sarah Ingham I watch:

- Constantly makes her children feel like total crap (the way they talk, what clothes they choose etc).

- Is the dominant one in the family. Dictates where they go, when they go.

- Doesn't have to do anything at all. Nothing round the house. No pick ups or drop offs. Nothing.

- Gets everything she would ever want/need and gives nothing in return to others (ie. Swindling her nanna out of the money each week).

She is not controlled. She is not to be felt sorry for. She is not sweet and innocent. She is just as vile as the groomer himself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
We are being managed so our focus is shifted from the 'main' channel.
If they think Isabelle’s channel could get sponsorships free of creepy’s stench, and that people won’t make a fuss and tell companies about the allegations, I am afraid they are mistaken.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

djcraw15

For once, I did believe that she just passed her test!! She was so genuinely thrilled and flushed and chatting about every detail.
Bizarrely, it made me feel a bit sad. If she did more for herself in terms of achievement and work, she could feel like that more often...and it actually suited her. You NEED to push your brain. You need to be scared sometimes and worry about work, presentations or failure.
Get up at 5.30am! Be worried about the next day...ACHIEVE...It’s part of life! She would get so much more out of working and being more independent could empower her (and make her less lazy)
It will be interesting to see if their dynamic changes as Sarah is so used to being ferried around (and controlled) by Chris. I just wish she could be a stronger female role model for her 3 girls!! Just my random thoughts on tonight’s vlog ?

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
RE: The bio Dad situation

I too have seen the photos etc (I remember having discussions back on GG about it).

My personal view - if the bio Dad was this nasty, controlling, abusive man - I'd have expected him to use the whole Creepy situation to his advantage. Gone public etc, and done everything in his power to use that situation to continue to control... That's how controlling people work.

He's still on Facebook but hidden his account from searches etc (there are ways and means of finding his account but not really worth searching for as they're just a quiet and private family, and I feel they should be left to live their life away from the shit show). He seems to have remained dignified (who knows what might have been going on behind the scenes though).

That doesn't strike me as a controlling man. We may be wrong though. We don't know this man. Issy is in therapy because of "that side of the family" according to Sarah...

What is totally wrong though, as many have already mentioned, is for Sarah to completely disregard Issy's half brother. The little boy is totally innocent no matter what has happened, and that is Isabelle's brother. Sarah needs to stop being so bitter about it all.

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
As long as he jumps, cooks cleans etc and she gets to do fuck all, all day then she thinks she's got it made...

That comment about how they shared things 50/50 in the household was comical Chris did all the running around in the morning with the girls and took them to school, he had come back did all this cleaning and washing and she sat with a cup of tea and a magazine then claimed it to be 50/50 in her household she wouldn't have it any other way. It's obviously clear from the bump pictures she has no idea what percentages mean but she does jack shit all the time.
Hmmm I dunno mind they are 50/50 in some things eg he does the cheating and she does her bit covering it up .

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scullybob

VIP Member
I felt so sorry for Esme in tonight's vlog. She was in tears becauses she couldn't understand her homework so guess what? The poor kid had a camera shoved in her face. She looks so pale with dark rings under her eyes. I know she's been on a sleepover but she's exhausted through weeks of not enough sleep and a crappy diet. I just want to feed her up and let her go to bed at 7.30pm .....

• Sad

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Never been a situation!!! How about the day the allegations came out you ran away to a “health club” with the kids and didn’t vlog?!?! No situation to run away from was there?!?!

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
People slagging off Isabelle and the girls just gives Sarah’s thing about ‘haters’ some legs. The kids are kids, they don’t choose to put themselves online so should be left out of it

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Chris took advantage of the girls innocence/naivety,
this could have huge repercussions on their life and mental health later down the line , because boundaries that should never have been crossed were crossed ,
It can cause all sorts of trust issues in the girls future relationships amongst other problems ,
Chris Ingham thinks it’s all a joke , he has no respect for his wife/mother so we can’t expect him to respect anyone at all ,
he’s a dangerous man because he has no moral compass boundaries or conscience,
all chris cared about when was first accused was covering up any evidence he could .
Sorry for the rant but he really pisses me off????

• Heart