Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe97xo

I don't get why they haven't got izzy a kindle and a amazon kindle unlimited subscription for a gift yet since she loves to read and wouldn't run out of books while they are on holiday all the time she must get so bored. Seeing her have to pretend to be excited over things is really sad you could tell she wanted nothing to do with that sleep over especially as she than was in charge of her toddler brother,
I thought this and Isla !! They're only £49.99

Reactions: 15

Tinksmum

VIP Member
When Isla did her getting ready routine she just got dressed, cleaned her teeth and put some lipstick on. She didn‘t have a wash. She put face close up to the camera and she still had sleep in her eyes. Why do her parents not help her with her personal hygiene? They just disgust me.
Do we have an idea of what day this was…… there was no mention of school work!
And what the hell was lazy on… she was almost manic, they all just hurt my ears now

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don’t think they will go for home ed groups. Much as I would love it if they turned up to one that I go too!

• Haha

JaeXYZ

Hey guys. I don't usually comment on this thread but not sure if anyone has commented about the hashtag he's used on their latest video and sorry if this has been mentioned. :( It's honestly so terrible.💔
It's a reference to the Tefal air fryer, which stirs the food around as it cooks.

I think. It's something to do with the air fryer anyway.

Daisy dukes

So two days after what you called ‘devastating’ news about Mila’s hip, she’s once again spending hours in her car seat. Why not have her laying in her pram? Is not waking her getting her out of the car really worth it?
What am I saying, Sarah’s a useless excuse for a mother, of course it is. Never mind Mila’s hip. As long as she stays asleep.

No need to tell Esme about the concert tickets. I know tickets tend to sell out fast but there was no way Sarah was trying to get them at 9am. Probably well past lunch time by the time Lazy is up.
Though I did have to laugh at her still trying to make it sound like she has friends when it was obviously Stacy and Lottie she was talking about going with.

Chris talking about how he was starting the wardrobes, his ‘job for the day’ when it was already completely dark outside. No wonder nothing gets done in that house if your working day starts about half four and is finished well before dinner time.
I tried to get olives Rodrigo tickets for my girls on Friday. Was all ready just before 9 hit the button at 9 o’clock and was 10.000 in the queue for a 3.000 venue in Glasgow. Lazy has probably tried once she woke and the tickets were all well gone by then

ellier112

To think that Isabelle is able to learn to drive next year...
I know she will be 17 but there is no way she will be mature enough to be behind a wheel, that girl is more like a 13/14 year old and it’s really quite sad. She will never have an independent life, remember in a recent vlog where Chris said Isabelle may not want to go on the family holiday next year, can you really see that happening when she doesn’t go out to the corner shop on her own now? I can’t see her ever being allowed the freedom, when I was 16 in year 11 I went to my first ever festival and we had alcohol and such like and it was fab, can you really imagine Izzy doing this? She isn’t treated like a 16 year old it’s like she’s stuck in this young mindset this is no way of hate to her I just feel so sorry for her. Like do you think she’s on the likes of tinder for example, not saying she has to be interested in having a relationship but it’s just what we did we all had tinder at 16/17 talking about what boys we fancied etc I just can’t see it ever happening with her I feel like she has no confidence in herself and it’s a shame her parents do everything for her and they always will she is so sheltered they all are

• Sad

sneakypeak04

Had a quick watch of the vlog yesterday woww all the screaming and shouting it’s a wonder any of them can hear over each other 🤦‍♀️ Still see poor Isla is crying out for attention and appears to be reverting back to her baby voice in the hope of getting the attention she appears to be needing. Those poor children need a hair cut Jace hair is a mess needs a good trim I’m not sure if she’s trying to make him look like one of her idols sons but Jace is nothing like him 🤦‍♀️I’m so interested to see if Izzy goes to college or Sarah will convince her she has a career in vlogging 🤔
I love Esme she’s a character off her own her confidence etc is fantastic and her humour is brilliant I think they will have issues with her when she hits teens.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Glad they wre all wearing masks. Funny how Isla can wear one now that everyone else has to.

I'm not sure what to believe regarding the foot injury. I dont think she'd be telling random friends what had happened and why they couldn't mention it. They tend to strap sprains at casualty and if it was that bad enough to go, she'd have given her crushes surely. She also seem to be working on the side of the foot. It seems more like a distraction story.
Didn’t seem to be any signs of injury in the videos this week, if she fell like that I reckon she’d have bruised/grazed but she was shown with legs on show a few times and her arms looked fine too. It looks like it was toe related with the angle she was hobbling - I think they’d have click baited it if she had been to hospital and used something else as the reason instead of the e-scooter if she was taken to hospital. I think it’s snow or covid related myself.

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
I honestly think they will insult our memories and never mention the appointments again. It would not suprise me in the least if they decide not to follow up with the hip surgery and come out with some bullshit about it being OK after all....

• Wow

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Is it free? They will only go if it is, or if they can beg a well meaning museum employee that despite not being a paying customer they need to use the bathroom NOW.... and sneak in and look at the exhibits that way :m :m
Yes, it’s free and big, there is loads in there as it’s over several floors. They also run home ed sessions that you can book onto but these aren’t free so they probably wouldn’t bother!
Just need to add that I can spell German, no idea why autocorrect changed it to Gaernan in my last post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Pingu2

The issue is though that their parents are trying to keep them young and really is it slightly odd for a year 8 to be asking for lol dolls

• Sad

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
That is so stark and bare!
Looks more like a bachelor pad than a luxury family home 🙄
It needs some pictures on the wall. They could have even just put up some photo's of their trips over the years. Looks like they ran out of dosh.. Its worse than a hospital waiting room, at least you have something to read in them.

So a whole day. 7 people. At home. No proper jobs. What do they achieve in that day?

Putting up some lights and using a hot tub. 🤪

If that was my achievements after a while day I'd be having serious conversations with myself.
Maybe self-isolating????

Last edited:

Bored83

They’re saying surgery, but if I’m understanding them correctly, it’s manipulating the hip into place and putting a cast on under general anaesthetic right?
Haven't watched it. Seems odd it went from no treatment to operation straight away as they usually put newborns in a harness for month first. My son had an open reduction which is basically they had to cut away some of the hip to create a new socket then he had a cast for 2 months. The other is a closed which they put them under yes but they don't cut them open they just manipulate it back in.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Imagine owning a business that sells fidgets yet buying two fidget advent calendars?! And don't they also sell car seat blankets?! 🤯🤣🤣
They’ve actually shown some brand awareness there. I mean, would you buy you own merchandise if you knew the quality of it? I’m obviously 100% convinced that it was all handcrafted by dedicated tradespeople and not mass-produced and likely to fall apart before the packaging has even hit the bin.

Bored83

That's bollocks saying nothing can be done for a shallow hip at Milas age, they work fast to treat hip issues to prevent surgery down the line . My daughter had a slight shallow hip and she was in a harness at 6 weeks old.. it's quite common and the doctor said it was precautionary and in most cases that it stops the need for surgery. So how are they saying nothing can be done at that age .... Of course the pavlik harness needs to be refitted every week or two so that would have messed up their travel plans. Also prolonged car seat journeys and carriers on a child with hip issues. Wtf
I'm wondering if they were offered the pavlik at that appointment and thought it would fix itself

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
The thing is there is no proof that their actions have made things worse for Mila.
Yes the hours spent in a car seat etc are awful, I couldn’t agree more with that but the only person who could possibly know if they were in any way to blame for Mila needing surgery would be medical professional who has access to all of her medical notes.
Child safeguarding is everyone’s business but when it comes to reporting for something like this you need to have all the facts at hand otherwise it will probably just be seen as malicious.

nowest9

Chatty Member
The hospital shows that they ask people to isolate for 14 days before the operation. If I heard Isabelle correctly and she said the 6th...that would be over Christmas. Wonder if they were planning to go away....

Reactions: 14