The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's up now - looks like 14 minutes of riveting viewing for the Ifam!

Screenshot 2021-07-27 19.25.19.png

If I had to guess, it's not going to be #huge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes she said something like they thought his eyes looked worse when they removed the glasses so it obviously hadn't sorted the initial problem. So entirely seem to have stopped wearing the glasses. No follow up appointment, surely that's something that you would want to do as soon as possible anyway, but especially before you have a baby and generally have more going on! Instead they came home and spent a week going back and forth with a pot of paint then started slowly painting a room that doesn't need doing right now. They mentioned that if it didn't work he may need an operation, wonder if they have decided not to carry on going private anymore because they don't want to spend the money. But also won't go back to the NHS to wait for that either because it might get in the way of another caravan trip.

Never any further mention of the appointment for Isla (something about her nose?). They said they had spoken to the GP and were waiting for an appointment about it, but that was in the old house. Doubt they have ever mentioned it to the new GP, probably never actually did anything in the first place. And of course her OCD was cured by ifam telling her nice things so that's all good.
This is awful how can any parent neglect him so much? As a parent you know what's right and you protwct and fight for your child My son is only 13 weeks and already been through so much even very early I knew something wasn't right with his eyes (other issues also) at first they said as he was early he was just delayed then kept telling me he was just lazy and tbh with a baby you can't tell anyway I really did start to think he was blind they finally gave him an eye tests which he failed but that and other things I had to keep pushing and in the end sent him for a ct scan which was worrying so was rushed in for an MRI luckily clear but he does have issues with his brain we are not sure how that affects his sight he's now started to make a small amount of eye contact but soon looks away and no tracking We have had to cancel so many things as he has a crazy amount of tests and appointments next few weeks but as a normal parent that's what you do for your child's health! I had a bad miscarriage same time she claimed her fake one and I didn't think she could get any worse but she's so lucky to he blessed with kids and this is how she looks after them! All are neglect poor boy if he goes blind althou I think it's what she wants for the clickbait and all the freebies she could get playing on it althou would be izzy left with the responsibility of a blind child but then also the new baby Shes been blessed with another and already she's not bothered I was so lucky to get pregnant again but then had an awful time and almost died and now he's here not easy but wouldn't change a think then you get people like her who only want a baby for clickbait or seems wants something wrong! Sorry rant over she just makes me so mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For a,family set for life and spend 700.000 on a house they are doing so much renovations! And decorating 😬

Reactions: 15
Love how Chris disappears off "skating" when there are workmen there , strange little "man" he is

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Love how Chris disappears off "skating" when there are workmen there , strange little "man" he is
There's a new skate park opened up in Doncaster, he's probably creeping around there. Or maybe he's in hiding because we've been teasing him about still not having a haircut after 20 months and he doesn't want to face the builders in a woollen hat in 30 degree heat because they rightly would laugh at him.

Reactions: 30
I swear every time Sarah has to quickly think what the girls are doing it’s always “school work” does she not realise it’s the 6weeks holiday now.. they don’t have to do schoolwork…. they’re probably not anyways, Lazys mini me (Izzy) is definitely babysitting Jace whilst Esme and Isla rub their feet across the rug they pack fidget and me orders on🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
On a mission to get this house baby ready before my due date! in the description, never got the house baby ready forJason, why should Mila be any different

Reactions: 10
I spent most of my life avoiding people who put animal heads on their walls (thank God no one in my family is into this). It is quite common where I'm from.
Since when did it become fashionable to put stuffed animal heads on walls?
Did she really not get it when Isla said 'eleven past eight'? She is a strange individual, our Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are they building a patio right in front of the garage doors? That just goes to show how ridiculous that house is.

Reactions: 25
Admittedly I don't have kids but I just don't understand how everything takes them so long!? Also, they never film bits people are normally interested to see like cooking dinner, time lapse of the painting and organising? Maybe it's just my taste but I really don't like seeing anyone talking to camera for long periods?

Reactions: 23
Got to have gnomes

What an odd place to flag or concrete that bit a the bottom of the garden where the table and chairs are
The builder's property has the same layout, with a bit of patio at the bottom. Can just imagine the effeminate gnome making a fire pit and burning the farmer's field at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So creepys apparently gone skating with 'friends'. He doesn't have friends they dumped him.
If he's wearing his black sex beanie we know exactly what he's been doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So creepys apparently gone skating with 'friends'. He doesn't have friends they dumped him.
If he's wearing his black sex beanie we know exactly what he's been doing.
I do wonder where he stores his black sex beanie, though based on the photos we saw of their room, probably on the floor beside all the dirty cups and plates!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A comment on the Calamity Kayak page after they posted about one of the deaths this weekend
Screenshot_20210727-200830_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.