The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s really strange that Esme and Isla were sharing a bath. I think they are a little too old to be doing that now. Esme is going through puberty and only a few months ago Sarah said that she felt uncomfortable to undress in front of her siblings and her. Now she’s sharing a bath with her little sister.. weird. Weirder tho is them sharing that detail and Chris leaving it in. Maybe it’s for the sickos who like that sort of thing who view their vlogs.

They could have been wearing swimming costumes? That is what my sister and i used to do. I think we stopped when we were 10 and 12, as we couldn’t fit properly anymore 😹 We thought it was a hoot having a bath together, we would just talk and be silly. Good times.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They could have been wearing swimming costumes? That is what my sister and i used to do. I think we stopped when we were 10 and 12, as we couldn’t fit properly anymore 😹 We thought it was a hoot having a bath together, we would just talk and be silly. Good times.
Hi, Steve!👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen Ketrina’s new TikTok from yesterday where she announces they are trying for baby No5 (anyone think this is weird, who announces you are trying for a baby on social media 😂🤦‍♀️), the highlight is Seacroft’s future jailbird ‘arrison sticking up his middle finger to the camera 😂. Delightful 😳
Katrina is just trash! I find her a vile creature of society 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why would they get their only wash of the week in clothes?? 🤷‍♀️🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210721_071607.jpg

Tattlers waiting for Creepy to do a video admitting to what he's done and apologising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Do you think them girls really do think they are in a ‘show’ and are really famous - the middle kid constantly says ‘our fans’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I had a private scan alongside my NHS ones last year. The centiles were exactly the same. She literally just spews tit.

Reactions: 55
Jace River needs a sister named Grace Sea.

She was conceived, after all, with the sea lapping her mum and dad's greasy nether regions and that wee girl will need the grace of God to survive having Lazy and Creepy as parents.

Plus they'll think it's just the most adorable thing that they can call her "Gracie" for short.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I know he's not really a looker but his natural ginger hair goes so much better with his pale colouring. If he ditched that security blanket hat and had a crop and dressed like a grown man he wouldn't look tooooo bad
It does him no favours. He should have a look at how BBC correspondent Nicholas Witchell manages his identical receding ginger barnet for inspiration - I’ve blended their faces so you can see how he’d actually look without the disguise, as I have far too much time on my hands. He looks ten years younger. I don’t know why it won’t pick up his cock-nose, but you get the idea.
D2E1B5D8-C04D-4A95-8E63-DD96BE9672B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know he's not really a looker but his natural ginger hair goes so much better with his pale colouring. If he ditched that security blanket hat and had a crop and dressed like a grown man he wouldn't look tooooo bad

I've thought about this before and I can't think of one redeeming feature in Chris. I think deep down he knows this, hence living in an alternate reality for 38 years. I can't think of one thing he offers in terms of personality, looks, intelligence, charisma. He's so blah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure what either of them see in each other though 😂

View attachment 672190
OMG 😂🤣

Think it’s really strange that Esme and Isla were sharing a bath. I think they are a little too old to be doing that now. Esme is going through puberty and only a few months ago Sarah said that she felt uncomfortable to undress in front of her siblings and her. Now she’s sharing a bath with her little sister.. weird. Weirder tho is them sharing that detail and Chris leaving it in. Maybe it’s for the sickos who like that sort of thing who view their vlogs.
I agree 100% too old for sharing baths ! Imo 😵💫

It`s like something out of The Conjouring!:eek:
Crying 😂😂😂

Katrina is just trash! I find her a vile creature of society 🙊
Yes I used to feel bad for her but now she makes me itch just looking at her ! Grubby AF & the brainless chav does herself no favours with her childish TikToks ! Embarrassment!

I've thought about this before and I can't think of one redeeming feature in Chris. I think deep down he knows this, hence living in an alternate reality for 38 years. I can't think of one thing he offers in terms of personality, looks, intelligence, charisma. He's so blah.
He’s good at cleaning floors ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.