The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris why don’t you save money and just use postcrete under that beanie?
When he “FINALLY” books at barbers appt at the super fill up barbers (Jackanory) it’s going to be fused to his hair like the scene in Matilda when they try to get the glued hat off his head 😂😂 then he will be creepy Chris egg head Ingham 🥚 and Sarah would be perfect companion as she already makes Humpty Dumpty look slim

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think them girls really do think they are in a ‘show’ and are really famous - the middle kid constantly says ‘our fans’
Quite possibly.After all ,they`ve been convinced of it by their talentless parents for most of their childhoods (in the younger ones cases anyway).Told they were loved by strangers on the internet!WHO does that?? Confusion and dellusion.Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Time for a rant,
Me and the wife have just got back from a scan at 7 weeks having had a miscarriage confirmed.
This pair of absolute fuckwits playing chicken with pregnancy and the blob saying "when" she wants the baby to be born has angered me so much. Some of us don't get the choice you absolute bleeping knuckle dragging oxygen breathing scum.

Its said men should never hit women, I'd find it bleeping hard not to smack her in her foghorn of a mouth bragging like she does. Rot in hell you vile woman and take your kiddy fiddling sperm encrusted beanie wearing excuse of a scrotum with you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
Not sure about the whole I Can't get in to the hair dressers for a hair cut.

I get married on Monday, today the hair dresser cancelled... I called another one this morning, three of us booked in no problem! AND Iam just off to take my son to the barbers for a hair cut!

I think somthing is a bit off here!! Are they looking for a place that doesn't know them lol
Well i can`t speak for where they are ,but here in the South there are appointments available.My daughter booked one ,and the lady apologised over the phone ,saying she could only make it (this) Friday! He`s either frightened of being spotted ,or them being unable to prize that grim greasy beanie off his head.

Reactions: 15
Have you noticed they no longer vlog their meals, clearly no longer veggies then!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Where was safety officer Jace when chris was using that knife to cut off the clingfilm? 😬😬😬 I was expecting there to be blood

Reactions: 15
Time for a rant,
Me and the wife have just got back from a scan at 7 weeks having had a miscarriage confirmed.
This pair of absolute fuckwits playing chicken with pregnancy and the blob saying "when" she wants the baby to be born has angered me so much. Some of us don't get the choice you absolute bleeping knuckle dragging oxygen breathing scum.

Its said men should never hit women, I'd find it bleeping hard not to smack her in her foghorn of a mouth bragging like she does. Rot in hell you vile woman and take your kiddy fiddling sperm encrusted beanie wearing excuse of a scrotum with you.
I’m so sorry❤You are still more of a parent than the minghams will ever be, wishing you and your oh the best

These fuckwits don’t deserve precious children- there are some of us who have had to deal with knowing that we’ll never be able to build a family, and that’s heartbreaking when it’s your biggest dream. Or some people, such as yourself, that have unfortunately suffered the worst.

To know that we would love, cherish and protect our children and then see these idiots putting not one, not two, but FOUR (soon to be five) precious lives in danger, risking their health, exploiting them, isolating them, not giving them a decent education really does feel like a slap in the face and I really do empathise with your anger towards this wretched pair
Best wishes for the future and I can’t imagine the pain you’re currently going through❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I’m so sorry❤You are still more of a parent than the minghams will ever be, wishing you and your oh the best

These fuckwits don’t deserve precious children- there are some of us who have had to deal with knowing that we’ll never be able to build a family, and that’s heartbreaking when it’s your biggest dream. Or some people, such as yourself, that have unfortunately suffered the worst.

To know that we would love, cherish and protect our children and then see these idiots putting not one, not two, but FOUR (soon to be five) precious lives in danger, risking their health, exploiting them, isolating them, not giving them a decent education really does feel like a slap in the face and I really do empathise with your anger towards this wretched pair
Best wishes for the future and I can’t imagine the pain you’re currently going through❤❤
Thank you.
We're just a bit numb right now, it's out first ever positive test, and as such first ever failure, so we don't know what the future holds regarding being able to have a family, we'll certainly keep trying but these pair just triggered me right off given the week we've had

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Thank you.
We're just a bit numb right now, it's out first ever positive test, and as such first ever failure, so we don't know what the future holds regarding being able to have a family, we'll certainly keep trying but these pair just triggered me right off given the week we've had
Im so sorry you’re going through this. They are sickening to be making clickbait about pregnancy things it’s distasteful and nasty

Reactions: 27

I`m so so sorry for your loss.I`m sure you loved and cherished your baby more in those 7 weeks ,than Sarah Ingham does through an entire pregnancy and beyond.I`ve miscarried and understand only too well your pain.Please know you`re both being thought of with love.xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Time for a rant,

I'm so sorry for your loss 😟

The Minghams do not deserve to be parents, and more anger will come from watching them bring another newborn into the world that they'll refuse to feed/take care of properly, and only use for clickbait.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Last blog I will ever watch tonight
Seriously can't give them views
Keep me informed guys ...
Obviously click bait baby girl next few days
Good 💤💤💤
Love from ROI
☘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jace has referred to the baby as Anna a
Couple of times now, you can hear him say it in the scan vlog. Do we think Annabelle maybe 🤔
It'd be a bit naff if they had another "anna" sounding name, when one of their middle names is Savannah. Also I reckon they'd most likely edit it out if Jace spoiled the reveal in some way....wouldn't they? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.