The Ingham Family #177 Scotland has proved a good choice for those who enjoy holidays in The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Malcolm Conkers

They've appeared in the Scottish Sun a very lot of times:
Screenshot_20210629-101901_Chrome.jpg

The travel vloggers have had a few nights away from the caravan and stayed in a static caravan. They watched movies and sat in the hot tub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
She really dosent deserve kids! Makes me so mad as so many people can't have kids and she pops them out after not caring about there health at all! Me and my best mate sort of fell out last year as me being pregnant was so hard on her Don't get me wrong she came hospital with me at very start and was gonna be my 2nd birth partner if all had gone to plan but I felt I couldn't talk to her and with so many issues I needed someone to talk to and had nothing else to speak about She broke down 1 day and apologised for being distant and said she had to admit she hated me she felt bad for it but couldn't see me pregnant when she can't have kids! Even now I try avoid talk about the baby and at the mo it's so hard as he's having alot of medical issues and hard for me also as I don't have her to cry to etc Don't get me wrong she would be there etc but I also feel guilty She's been through so much and her last IVF failed then you get people like lazy who neglect the kids even before birth! Sorry for rant but makes me soooo bloody mad! I'm in hospital again today with my little one and spend everyday trying to help him what would happen to her poor baby if needed extra help etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
@specialone50
Sorry, i wasnt on here yesterday and i have just seen what your comment in relation to my comment about rescuing Isabelle.

You are right, i bet she would love to have a pamper time with your daughter. Im almost 35 so old enough to be her mum, and although i love makeup i am not a makeup artist like your daughter. I just feel so sad for her, i think she is the sweetest girl who in the right environment and with the right role models could really thrive in life. I remember when Lazy got her a bunch of decent makeup one year and she was made up, but she didnt bother to teach her about application so really it was just a waste. I know makeup is subjective and there isnt 'rules' as such, but i dont think Lazy has ever sat with her and talked her through anything! And i remember feeling so bad for her when she decided to do a makeup tutorial because it was so bad. I know it seems like i am putting a lot of emphasis on makeup and im not that shallow or vain in real life i promise! But she was clearly interested in it once upon a time, and it would have been the perfect time for Lazy to teach her about it. I wish her biological father and his family are able to do something and i hope Isabelle realises soon just how manipulative her own mother is. Otherwise i really do think that in a couple of years she will meet her own Creepy and just follows the cycle.

Look at us stalker/haters/trolls who appear more worried and concerned about Isabelle than her own family! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Stop giving them content ideas peeps you know they have zero imagination their videos are seriously Zzzz
Next weeks vlog mum and teen daughter shop and pamper day.
Obviously a thumbnail with Izzy going 😮
And a cut off of Isla having a tantrum because it isn’t her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder if Isabelle has seen comments about Chris etc and what he does, whcih is why she now wearing a T shirt when swimming / in the hot tub

• Sad
Reactions: 68
Stop giving them content ideas peeps you know they have zero imagination their videos are seriously Zzzz
Next weeks vlog mum and teen daughter shop and pamper day.
Obviously a thumbnail with Izzy going 😮
And a cut off of Isla having a tantrum because it isn’t her 🤣
Hahaha. Oh tit. I forgot about that. But do we really think Lazy would ever do that? The lazy bleep hates doing anything that requires her moving her fat arse from the sofa.
Although if she is reading- Hi Sarah! Look at us tattle twats caring more about your daughter than you do!
Here are some more ideas; Take the girls for a haircut, give them a bath/wash/shower etc, get them in school, and finally a vlog of you opening up about Creepy's cheating, why you didnt leave him, and please answer what is the colour of his beeny when you make babies!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
YouTube greeted me with a recommendation for one of their old videos today... I've forgotten just how many grim things they do for clickbait 😳

Screenshot_20210630-094229_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
I wonder if Isabelle has seen comments about Chris etc and what he does, whcih is why she now wearing a T shirt when swimming / in the hot tub
It must be so awful for her to read the stuff written about her stepdad and her mum she can’t really avoid it even if she didn’t read here it’s on Twitter, tik tok, insta etc everywhere so how can she avoid it ?
if either of those parents cared about the family they would have stopped YouTube or fought the allegations if they weren’t true then surely this could be proved ? Obviously the fact is these accusations have been brushed under the mat he claimed it was in the hands of a legal team so why is he not cleared or found guilty just ignoring and pleading innocence shows just how shameless both parents are because I would do everything in my power to prove my innocence for the sake of my bairns and once he had proved innocent well then come back to YouTube but just carrying on regardless is going to devastate those children I can see them all in therapy in the future possibly suing their parents for putting money and vanity before their children’s safety and well being I truly don’t understand how they can just carry on, or why they would want to apart from money 🤑
she needs to go home and get ready for baby not gallivanting around car parks and services how can that be fun ?
bet those kids would just like to go home and be kids instead of performers it’s really upsetting that they are having to deal with not one but two narcissistic parent.

• Heart
YouTube greeted me with a recommendation for one of their old videos today... I've forgotten just how many grim things they do for clickbait 😳

View attachment 641128
WTAF?? That is horrific!. Imagine that creep doing a search for sanitary towel cartoon images to make this disgraceful thing. And that woman symbol too and the pointing arrows just in case you're too thick to put 2+2 together. He is actually sick in the head putting this out there. It's total child abuse. No wonder Isabelle got a hard time in school.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Apparently Paul is at the police station now discussing the harassment he is receiving because of the iFam….

He also can’t post on his page because iFam have got him blocked on Facebook.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 129
Apparently Paul is at the police station now discussing the harassment he is receiving because of the iFam….

Good for him! Chris and sarah pretty much sent the ifam to his page, they knew what would happen!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Yet Jace's bare bottom is still in yesterday's vlog, reported multiple times.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Looks like the vlog has been put to private now!
Brilliant news!
Sick to the death of them, if someone had to offer me a very lot of money or that these vile parents get off YouTube, I know which option I'll pick.

• Heart
I would advise Chris and Sarah to call their Rottweilers off otherwise I don’t think it’s going to end well for them. I think they’re heading for a very lot of trouble.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.