The Ingham Family #176 Let the haters hate, just call me Sarah 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I've done this right or if swearing is allowed in the title sorry mods if I've done it wrong but this was the most liked thread title I could see

By @PamSlams

Recaps?

The inghams took the shortest break in history.

Paul is still a tattle hero trolling the inghams.

Queen piles has been posting tiktoks, she's classy as always.

The inghams are going to be uploading a video about how they will be moving forward from the lochs, any ideas on what they'll be doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
77k views on the last vlog, that's after the longest break they've taken - 4 days! - and it being a tween birthday present opening. Dad v. Girls with fewer subscribers have 485k views for a normal vlog uploaded less than 48 hours ago. Millions of fans though, says Chris (who hates their viewing figures being compared to other channels) 🤥

Screenshot 2021-06-27 16.11.36.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
77k views on the last vlog, that's after the longest break they've taken - 4 days! - and it being a tween birthday present opening. Dad v. Girls with fewer subscribers have 485k views for a normal vlog uploaded less than 48 hours ago. Millions of fans though, says Chris 🤥

View attachment 637161
Just had a look at subscriber counts. Social blade only measures in 10k increments, but they've been on 1.33m since January this year. 7 months later, and they still haven't increased by even 10k subs. That is poor.

Here's another DVG comparison.

Screenshot_20210627_162123.jpg

Screenshot_20210627_162149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi ‘person not close to the Inghams, but employed by them to monitor social media’!👋 Hope things are a bit quieter for you this week - you know what this pair are like though! Can’t help themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I only know of this family from the whole dad being a groomer thing (not great when that's what most people know you for) but he basically one of the characters the comedian Chris Lilley does. You know- bloke in his mid 40s, dressing like a teenager??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
They are going to be back to their see your tomorrow at 5! Private vid already on the playlist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They've been so busy trolling poor Paul that Lazy hasn't been able to get a 35 week pregnancy photo and instead they've had to use one they took nearly two weeks ago in Blackpool.
Screenshot 2021-06-27 163331.png

Same view, same dress
Screenshot 2021-06-27 163616.png
Screenshot 2021-06-27 163531.png
Screenshot 2021-06-27 163738.png
Screenshot 2021-06-27 163946.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Hail King Kayak! 👑

(Credit to @nattis who proposed this on the last thread. It seems only fitting 👏)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder if they'll put up their vlog at 5.00 today? They will act as if nothings happened

Reactions: 15
So will we hear about the AmAzInG opportunities that have come or how they plan on vlogging going forward tonight?

Reactions: 19
I don’t usually read this thread but this popped up on my fyp and I thought you guys would get a giggle, sorry if it’s been shared before :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't know if I've done this right or if swearing is allowed in the title sorry mods if I've done it wrong but this was the most liked thread title I could see

By @PamSlams

Recaps?

The inghams took the shortest break in history.

Paul is still a tattle hero trolling the inghams.

Queen piles has been posting tiktoks, she's classy as always.

The inghams are going to be uploading a video about how they will be moving forward from the lochs, any ideas on what they'll be doing?
Hopefully they will be doing us all a favour and bleeping off into the meta verse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The scotland sun have just put up another article re the vligs being put back up after being privated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I don’t usually read this thread but this popped up on my fyp and I thought you guys would get a giggle, sorry if it’s been shared before :

I've never seen a single positive comment (Ketamine Katrina doesn't count) on Tik Tok about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've never seen a single positive comment (Ketamine Katrina doesn't count) on Tik Tok about them.
The woman who posted a rank video that made her look like a dog getting it's arse wounds licked. Yeah, that's really going to help their cause. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.