The Ingham Family #170 Flambards booked up until August? You lying Flambarstewards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
Screenshot 2021-06-13 174931.png

TLDR
- Lazy has been moaning about the weather in Cornwall and how there is nothing to do. She's spreading false rumours about Flambards being fully booked until August... it's not. She wants to go an explore the coves and beaches but haven't done so because of the rain. There have been three sunny day out of the week they've been there and haven't done anything on the days it has been sunny.
- Still pretending to be vegetarian. They ate 'cheese and onion' pasties in Lands End, took two bites and then it chucked don with rain so they had to make a run for it. Sarah Ingham running? Remember your words Creepy..... "If it wunt vlogged it din't 'appun".
- Confirmation from Esme that Chris Ingham stinks of pasties. Lazy then proceeded to try and tell us that Creepy smelt of nothing. Might want to get yourself tested for Anosmia hun. Creepy sniffed his hand to make sure he smelt ok.
- Lazy has shown her Seacroft side again by aggressively grabbing Esme by the chin for absolutely no reason.
- Lazy filmed a baby names they wont be using video to try and convince us the baby's name is not Mila.
- Jumpy Leg Syndrome can be added to the list of ailments Creepy suffers from. That man is a walking disaster.
- Creepy has been moaning about not being able to use his drone in Cornwall due to the G7 Summit. I'm shocked he wasn't in the photo with the world leaders... he is Boris' best mate after all. His invite must've got lost in the post.

Hi Steve 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
They're a bunch of freaks especially lazy, theme parks never sell out tickets they did when lockdown first opened. She just wants freebies constantly

Reactions: 27
I'm surprised Creepy didn't offer to fly Joe and Jill home, to be honest.

My thoughts:

- Creepy's in one of those "I love myself and my sweaty grey beanie" moods today. Glorious.

- Of course you forgot to "stop recording". Nobody's buying it.

- Finally the wicked witch has a smile on her face.

- Positivity lasted long. Nobody cares about parking, Lazy.

- Isabelle, you should be the rich one. They've made most of their money exploiting you to perverted old men.

- "Did Nanaaar buy it for you?" Of course she did. You lot wouldn't have bought something as useful as that. Not when you've got Nanaaaar's pension to spend.

- "How are all these people in?" It's called having fun, Lazy. You should try it some time.

- Hahahahahahaha! Creepy didn't get to go on his paddle board.

- So you went all the way back to Land's End to get that pic for the gram.

Is that it? I'm still waiting for them to do something interesting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m going on holiday to Cornwall in August and I’ve just booked tickets for flambards! Not even into theme parks that much but there’s lots of interesting stuff to see there.

Reactions: 34
So they have a day out and the vlogs still boring. Even the girls are over it, wouldnt leave the car to get a new sign pic.

Reactions: 18
Tilt that camera a little more Sarah and that tiny wave will look like a mountain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would have loved to see the Creepster hanging around the G7. Which country’s security would have taken him down?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"There's loads of people on the beach already, it's only 11 o clock in the morning" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I'm surprised Creepy didn't offer to fly Joe and Jill home, to be honest.

My thoughts:

- Creepy's in one of those "I love myself and my sweaty grey beanie" moods today. Glorious.

- Of course you forgot to "stop recording". Nobody's buying it.

- Finally the wicked witch has a smile on her face.

- Positivity lasted long. Nobody cares about parking, Lazy.

- Isabelle, you should be the rich one. They've made most of their money exploiting you to perverted old men.

- "Did Nanaaar buy it for you?" Of course she did. You lot wouldn't have bought something as useful as that. Not when you've got Nanaaaar's pension to spend.

- "How are all these people in?" It's called having fun, Lazy. You should try it some time.

- Hahahahahahaha! Creepy didn't get to go on his paddle board.

- So you went all the way back to Land's End to get that pic for the gram.

Is that it? I'm still waiting for them to do something interesting.
I actually thought Isabel looked nice in her bikini she just wears very unflattering clothes

Dingbat must be sweating buckets with that stupid hat on
See him scuttling along as someone was whistling at him whilst he was filming

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a tit show that vlog was……they look like they’re having such a boring holiday! Why the hell is creepy still wearing a beanie when it’s hot, such a dick!

Reactions: 25
I would have loved to see the Creepster hanging around the G7. Which country’s security would have taken him down?
Personally i`d loved to have seen him grabbed by a couple of US security or Marines! He`d squeal like the b*tch his wife is.:p

• Haha
Reactions: 36
An incredible honour, thanks everybody! Is it bad form to point out the spelling error which makes a nonsense of it though?😬

As we’ve done the traditional ‘Hi, Steve!’, I’d just like to add a ‘Hi!’ to the person not close to the Inghams, but employed by them to monitor social media - Hiya!👋

I’d also like to officially welcome Flambards to the tit Midas list.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
WE DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN..

Driving footage. Creepy start the vlog in Penzance for a stop off to where they're going today. He cannot wait and then says he's getting whistled at. Creepy wanted to show us the beach as they stopped off to go to Lidl. The place they're going to they can get their paddle boards out and guaranteed to be a still sea. They're at the Jubilee pool. There's no clouds or rain today so can see Cornwall for it's true beauty.

More driving. Lazy is so happy and in a great mood because the sun is shining and they can explore outside without being cold and wet. They can't find anywhere to park. They found a space but Lazy told Creepy so moved the car in case ambulances can't get past. They get back in the car and drive around the corner. Isabelle has to pay for parking again like she did yesterday. Drone footage. Wasn't it illegal to use a drone in Cornwall until midnight today? They're at Praa Sands.

Jace is earing a box of strawberries on the beach. Nanna bought him a chair with an umbrella attached to it. He bites a strawberry and puts it back in the box. How very unhygienic. Cleeeeever boy calls the strawberries potatoes. Lazy has her bump out and says she's taking the little lady into the sea. Lazy films her bump as she walks toward the sea. Isabelle doesn't want to get in the sea because it's like Antarctica. Lazy moans about the water temperature and starts screeching about how it's causing cramp. Isla then comes over and starts screeching at the top of her lungs for absolutely no reason. Isabelle runs away from a wave. They screech as the waves go over them.

Creepy and Jace are back on the beach playing buses. The sup board is ready to go. He says there are too many screams coming from the ocean, all from Lazy and Isabelle.

Back in the sea, the girls have told Lazy that the more you get in the warmer you get. Her legs and belly are numb. Another wave comes and Lazy tells Isla to get on her back.

Creepy has mixed emotions because he was going to get the sup board into the sea as soon as Lazy and the girls got out but a guy said over the tannoy that no more inflatables are allowed in the water - no more sup boards and no more surf boards - because the tide is too rough. There were 0 waves when the Inghams got there. They're having such bad luck again on this holiday. Lazy tells Creepy he can go for a swim but he says it's too cold. He's going to have to put the up board down.

Jace chases the seagulls and Lazy laughs. Jace falls over in the sand. Isabelle says they've just got out of the sea but the Gopro died so they couldn't film much. A wave took Esme out and they were all laughing. Isabelle was tall enough to jump it, a wave went over Lazy's head and Esme was halfway down the beach. There were "loads of big more waves" and they stayed in for 20 minutes. The girls are on a sand slide and isabelle is going to sit and sunbathe because she wants to get a sun tan in England; if she can do that life will be accomplished.

Next stop is Land's End. They were at Praa Sands. Creepy makes a girly screeching noise because of the sun. Cut to Lazy who informs us he had a paddy because the sun was in his eyes. They couldn't leave this part of Cornwall without coming back in nicer weather. A policeman was taking pictures for people at the signpost. It was 20 minutes from where they were so they decided to come back. The girls were being typical "chuldren" and didn't want another photo. Footage of the view. More selfies. Sunset drive back to the caravan.

Jace points to the caravan lights. They went to the shower block. Jace wants to go to the moon. He keeps trying to grab the camera. He grabs Lazy's cheek and the kisses the camera.

End of vlog

Licking the last bits of yesterday's burger from her lips
Screenshot 2021-06-13 194331.png

Screenshot 2021-06-13 192923.png
Screenshot 2021-06-13 194304.png
Screenshot 2021-06-13 193958.png
Screenshot 2021-06-13 194407.png
Screenshot 2021-06-13 195000.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
@Pastel found the video for me - "A Big Change for Esme" - where the Hell does she say she has been for the week? Covants?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.