Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

No matter how many subs and views they are buying the fact remains that their viewing figures for the last 30 days have been massively down on previous years.
In the last month they have had 3 holidays and vlogmas and have got 6.5 million views, still too many, however the same period for the last 2 years had been getting them between 25 to 28 million.
Even this years Nov. views has beaten their Vlogmas.
Serves you right Lazy for starting papping on about Christmas in October and putting all those tacky trees up in November, you’ve just diluted all your vlogmas viewing figures.
Left without management I wouldn’t trust this pair’s ability to run a bath never mind a business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Hatshepsut

Isabelle is being used in a not so subtle attempt to rebrand the family. I notice that for the last couple of months the term SASSFAM is being used on her Instagram and her Sassy belle videos.
She previously referred to her followers as the Sassy Squad.
Creepy and Lazy will be hoping to grow Izzy’s channel into the main breadwinner.
They both know that Creepy’s behaviour has tainted the Ingham name, no matter what false front they’ve been putting on for the last 6 months.
I believe they initially thought that it could all be swept under the carpet and that people would forget.
Izzy’s vlogs will now become mini family vlogs. I suspect that in a few months, when they have bought more subs for that channel, there will be a big announcement about how popular this new format is.
I then fully expect there to be mid-week vlogs from Izzy and the main channel to start slowly dropping the family videos on those days.
This poor girl will end up carrying that family while behind the scenes that nasty pair pull the strings and dictate the content.
Despicable scum with no shame or morals so nothing they do surprises me.

Reactions: 23

moimoi

VIP Member
Chris makes me want to vomit every time they get one of those hideous dolls ‘Isn’t she so pretty?’ ‘Oh my god she’s so gorgeous’ etc. Serious Ian Watkins vibes.

Reactions: 22

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
THE TRIANGLE FRINGE, WTAF.

Of course they would think it's fine to use the word traumatic and click bait a picture of Isla with blood dripping from her mouth. That is just so them. Dental work is not trauma. There are children that have major, invasive, life saving surgery and I found that really insensitive.
June the 7th 2005 My Son had a 13 Hour operation to correct Scoliosis of the spine, absolute worse day of My life, when i found out that while he was in Surgery My Dad had passed away Thats Trauma not going to the bloody dentist Christ when will the Ingham,s realise what a joke they are Talk about Drama queens :mad::mad::mad:

D

Departed member 294

You really do have to be a certain type of person to think your life is that interesting that you should film it and show it to strangers.

Chris-Ming-ham

I hope the new thread title is OK. Had to take some liberties with the punctuation and grammar to fit this one in ?.

specialone50

VIP Member
probably a bit of both id say, funny though how comments about his hair affect him and he does something about it but comment on him being a dirty perv and silence

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
That`s because you can be sure she was.So unrelatable now.No standards no teaching those girls morals gratitude.Oh and as for Sarah stating that it`s down to their first dire Christmas vlog that`s "got them where they are today" ,well ,"love" ,that`s nothing to shout (boast) about ,is it?? You and Chris need some new years resolutions ,the one i`d recommend is taking a long hard look at yourselves ,and truly realising what and who you`ve become.They say Money is the root of all evil.Nothing could be more true in your case.Jealous?? HELL NOO! Angry?? Nope.Just very sad that your most precious "gifts" are right infront of you ,and you`re both putting (so called) "fame" ,and ££££ before them.I`m pretty sure ,if asked ,the 2 eldest at least ,would rather have their privacy back ,and a "normal" childhood.Put the damm camera down ,just for once ,and actually ENJOY them.You`ll never ever get this back ,nor what you`ve done to those girls.I just feel very sad for you ,that whilst you`ve been able to give them opportunities along the way ,you`ve lost sight of any possible principles you may have had....:(
So true. Opening the presents on Christmas morning and watching your kids faces and excitement is priceless, and that’s part of the magic of the day. It must be very stressful for Chris and Lazy to know that for them it’s more important to get the right camera angles, lighting and excited squeals and O EMMM GEES rather than just naturally enjoy the moment. For them this is the money shot for the year. Wonder if they have a pep talk with the girls beforehand and rev them up , I mean it’s like the Super Bowl performance for them, “guys make sure you look super surprised and shocked and be grateful for any old tat you open, work those OMGees, don’t hold back, if you want 27 holidays next year this is how we’re gonna get you to pay for it.... fame costs and you gotta start paying in sweat, even you booboo.”?
They sum up the worst of Christmas, consumerism gone mad, why on Earth they go and stay in the middle of nowhere in a strangers house is pure madness. They are making some very odd Christmas memories.

GeorgiaLucy

I can feel my braincells fizzle out every time Chris talks, when he's in the kitchen showing the kids Isla's tooth he's saying "its just something wrong with the tooth, she was born with it, she was just born with it." babies arn't born with teeth, we get that you don't want us thinking that the decay is from all the sugar you feed the girls, but really, born with it? Who is born with tooth decay?

If I keep watching them both, I'm not sure my last remaining braincells will hang on much longer, they really are as thick as it comes.

Reactions: 21

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
They're just leading the channel to its death. They could've admitted what Creeepy done and sent him to therapy or something, just shown an Iddy biddy amount of remorse. They could rebuilt the channel if they hadn't denied it but it's too late now. It's gone too far and the evidence is too strong. I think Isabelle's channel will flop and it will all be over. They just make the most stupid decisions and I'm just sat here laughing at them. Maybe they should be more like Kelly from 'You, me and the 6 c's'. Such a lovely woman and family.

Rest in Poundland Minghams ?

sAvia

I watched some of the latest vids- thanks raccoon- and it's like Creepy doesn't even try not to be creepy. The baby voice he uses with the girls is so gross and the way he comments on everything is like he's dirty talking with himself. ICK!
I also can't stand how he says, "very lot" as in "that's a very lot of lol dolls", where did he go to school, in an Aldi carpark?
I think it's nice that within all of the crap and by god, there was a very lot of it, Esme got a boy doll. Even if he looks like Rosemary's baby it's kind of sweet.

• Heart
M

Member 658

When they were talking about doing the last of the video messages to their fans, Chris was saying "We got a very, very lot of them ordered" the guy is as dumb as his wife.

Sarah should ask their new Google device to tell her about the Chris Ingham scandal.

Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
DEFINITELY not sticking up for them at all, I really thought this was dangerous when they did it. He’s an absolute idiot we all know that but

Hasn’t there just been something on the news recently about baby talc,that it has small amounts of cancer causing asbestos
Isn’t really connected to this, at all!

The Poor girl could have gone blind.

To be honest, back then I was more upset seeing what show ponies they are.
They can be clearly upset yet they’re forced to perform.
The worst was when they switched Esme’s reborn for something that looked like it crawled out of the fires of hell.
You could see how visibly upset she was yet she was chucked onto the camera to laugh it off.

Awful parents.
Awful humans.
Just absolute scum

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Are they ACTUALLY JOKING. Sarah FaceTimed Isla at the dentist instead of getting off her lazy arse and going with her to hold her hand etc. I don’t have kids but that part actually really annoyed me
im sorry but i find that so bizzare, understandable to parents out here who work full time !! And simply cannot be with their child at a dentist appointment however sarah does not work infact she does nothing :)

That. Haircut. :giggle: When Smug Sarah gets wind of That. Haircut. :ROFLMAO: When a bit of ginger shows through on That. Haircut. :p Just when you thought Creepy could not look more like a :mthere's That. Haircut.

So you can see what people order?
I worked for a voucher company last Xmas and orders are packed by us. We saw messages, card values and designs.

The boss processed 3 orders from one man. One said to 'my dear wife' and the other two said 'my dear girlfriend' to two other women!

Last edited:
I’ve just caught up...
That was a ridiculous amount of presents! But not as much as previous years and it was mostly cheap crap whereas in previous years it was quality toys, like the big expensive Lego sets..
The girls behaved attrociously, screaming and shouting, not even looking at what they’d opened before ripping into the next! I bet if you asked them what they got they’d have no idea, so spouting off about making memories is a big old crock of poop!!
The whole video was what I’ve begun to dislike about Christmas! Give me, give me, give me!
My children didn’t write a list year, because they couldn’t think what they wanted, so I asked them if I should get them a few little bits and we’ll buy a family present in the new year. We got them probably half what they normally get and they’ve all still said it’s been the best Christmas EVER!!