Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why I’m even bothered defending my posts il never know, but I’m gonna say something and then leave it there.
Firstly,
I’m not an “established member” of anywhere. It’s a gossip thread.
Stop taking yourselves so seriously. It’s not that deep.
Secondly, you all rip the inghams to shreds for their lies.
Yet defend a user that tells continuous lies and at times makes this whole thread look like a hate campaign that comes dangerously close to harassment. Anyone get a job in isla’s School yet? Do you hide in the cloakroom to report them to social services like suggested?!
??
If someone who posts on here, admits that they are more than one person on an account.
Then says they are also a “victim” of Chris Ingham.
Then Ends up having an off topic thread on a gossip site just about her ?
Also Manages to have “run in’s” with the inghams online while they’re in Lapland ??‍♀ WHILE THEYRE IN LAPLAND ??

Then outright Claims the identity of someone else online... when it’s not her ?
It’s amusing, and the fact people jump to defend it ?
I have no issues with her or anyone here, not at all.
But will I make fun of how ridiculous it is, yep!
Will you all hate me. Probably.
Do I really care. Not really.
I actually am a nice enough person (on a full moon. Whatever) but I don’t suffer fools or people who make this thread look foolish.
Don’t bother jumping on me.. ignore me!! More on.
Like I do with many people unless they’re making this place a circus.

Tbh, Oohthedramas posts every few pages attacking sassy just ruin this forum for me. But I suppose I’m sassy on another account too x
Not at all and I’m very sorry I ruin the atmosphere of a thread that spends 80% of the time calling Sarah obese ?

Merry Christmas all... and goooooodnight

Edit: laughing that this is post 666 ???
It would be wouldn’t it ?

Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Please not Edinburgh. I don't want them screeching in my ear whilst I'm on holiday....

Sassy....
knowing you by now you’ll be right in the action,
I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re sitting under the Christmas tree in the morning with a sign saying

“I’m the real sassy Bell 482”

And we find out you’re not
Sassy,
Or Heidi,
Or Kelly,
Or Karen who gifted them presents.
?
You’re

8249716D-0C7A-4294-9B6B-365A8833AD1D.jpeg

Reactions: 29

raccoonlivesmatter

what if we all click the dislike button tomorrow. Just to see how many they can get on something they think is a favourite of the year.
Someone please post tomorrow's video here like today's so they don't get our views. PLEASE!
Someone could download it then post on Vimeo here, not that I'm suggesting anyone breaks copywrite.

I think the views are going to be very very low. Squeaky bum time!
I've set up a new YouTube channel for those who want to watch the Minghams without giving them the views.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSwXbj2Aq9pjiSt9e32rPnQ

If you want to subscribe, please do so. You'll be notified when i get the big Christmas vlog up tonight. I've put a few on there to get you started!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Completely agree with everyone,
Because of the parents,
Isla is turning into such an unpleasant child.
She’s Watching everything the other 2 get, jumping on the biggest boxes, discarding things in seconds and moving onto the next.
I would be ashamed to see my daughter turn out like that. She’s a toddler in so many ways but that kind of behaviour is extreme even for a toddler, let alone a 6 year old.
So unbelievably different to sienna fizz opening hers and I’m not a fizz fan at all.

The side eye Isla is chucking at the other two just to check they’re not getting more than her is pure Sarah.
I’m excited to see how they’re gonna cope with her once a new cash cow drops.

Forget Christmas morning,
their most viewed upload could actually be Isla loosing her shit and setting fire to 97 red haired LOL dolls in the pink mini

leni18

VIP Member
Strange how views are dropping and more and more and waking up to them and they start pimping out Izzy. Funny how they now control her Instagram, put her under an agency .. . Sarah you should be protecting your daughter at this most vulnerable stage in her life not pimping her for cash. No wonder she has to have sadly therapy. Not because of you and your family??? Your the ones taking away her childhood or what's left of it. Buying her lol dolls on one hand and using her for money on another. I mean is she a child wanting lol dolls or is she a teen having to pose seductively for your greed. Izzy if you ever read this leave your mums grasp no loving mum would tear you apart from your bio dad and family tear them apart on social media because they'd respect YOU. Your money to them that's it. Your mother's to lazy to give you a proper cooked home meal. Respect to you Izzy and hopefully one day you can lead the life you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

youtubewatcher303

What the Fizz sisters got for Christmas:

Avocado rattle
Piglet rattle (From Mia)

Sienna
Pomsie pet
Fawn stuffy
Cat ear headphones
Where's Wally book (from Mia)

Mia
Too Faced peach mist setting spray
Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss set of 4
Tarte lipstick set of 4

They have to pack light because they're currently living abroad but they've always had a simple Christmas. Just shows you can get can kids things they like without having to spend thousands. The Inghams really should take notes. Just put this here as a comparison because it will put a lot into perspective when we see Mount Ingham today.

Reactions: 28

Inkling95

For real, how did Creepy get any attention from women I’ll never know. My entire reproductive system shuts in on itself thinking about him, that hair cut especially. Can we find out the hairdressers and give them a tip?

Reactions: 27

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Not defending them but my son has an enamel deficiency which dentist says stems from medication he was on as a baby well before he had any teeth so yes it is possible
But let's be honest, Isla's is 100% to do with the amount of crap she eats!

Reactions: 25
I think her reaction to being delayed is a non-story, she appears to be annoyed at being late rather than making judgements on the person who did it. Lots of people get annoyed over similar incidents due to the inconvenience, it's more of a human reaction to the delay and I think that moral indiginaton of her reaction and trying to link it with not caring about mental health issues is trying to adopt a 'holier than thou' attitude over her. Not trying to make lessen the importance of the incident, I just think the attempt to judge her reactions in this case are misguided.
With respect, if someone feels that terrible about themselves that they have no other option to end their lives and another person reacts to it in the way Sarah Ingham did, it is most definitely NOT a "non story".

There was no "attempt" to judge Sarah. Anyone with any compassion or moral compass was judging the hell out of her and rightly so! As long as Sarah Ingham comes out with that sort of self centred, hate filled bile, I will judge her. As long as she says or does things like that, I will harsh on Sarah Ingham All. The. Live. Long. Day.

Saying something along the lines of "Lots of people get annoyed over similar incidents..." adds no weight or basis to your argument and it doesn't mitigate what Sarah did. Yes, many of us get frustrated by delays. But you know what? Most of us see what's called the bigger picture and value even a complete stranger's life over a delay to our holidays.

How could you not link that reaction to not caring about mental health issues? And again, this is nothing to do with trying to adopt a holier than thou attitude over her. There is no "trying" to be better than someone who doesn't give a tiny flying rat's arse about poor mental health. If you react to a tragic situation in the way that Sarah Ingham did you are as bad as her. If you react with a modicum of respect, compassion and human kindness you are a better person. You just are.

I really, really do not think it's those of us judging Sarah Ingham who are misguided.

Reactions: 24

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've always found the whole concept of showing off present 'mountains' quite grotesque. The fact that the Minghams YouTube success hinges on that video in particular, says so much about them. Now they despately have to keep up the pretence. What a sad outlook on life.

Why not do something more radical and surprising than an 'OMG look at all this expensive tat' video... Just do a complete u-turn and adopt minimalism? Would make for a much more interesting story arc in this 'TV show' of theirs.
Can you imagine Isla's reaction if they did a minimalist Christmas ?

Their 7 year old just got her tooth removed due to tooth decay, and the first thing they do is go for hot chocolate and decorate a gingerbread house laden with sweets!!!
Now there are thousands of small children asking why the tooth fairy doesn’t bring them lol dolls..... nice one! ??

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Would ABSOLUTELY love it if they can’t touch her earnings til she’s 18 and she just divorces them as parents and takes the money.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She's basically 7 she should be able to walk around a supermarket! It wouldn't suprise me if they put a buggy board on the babies pram for her.

Im guessing a double buggy or more likely “iddy biddy Isla” will be in the buggy with a packet of chocolate fingers and the baby will be in a spare bag for life.

Or with Jane

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My kids are 10 and 12. My son asked for an Xbox one and my daughter wanted a grown up dressing table, annie tickets and a nomination bracelet. There wasn't a lot else for them as that was almost their budget blown. We loved that half way through opening gifts, our son opened his Guinness World record book and stopped everything so he could read it. That's a grateful child. That's a child that appreciates gifts and doesn't just expect them. It was his first year of not believing and he pulled us both to one side and said his xbox was more than enough and we shouldn't have bought him anything else. The ingham girls looked like they couldn't give a shit, it was a case of where's the next present and why has she got something I've not!

Reactions: 23