The Ingham Family #167 Sarah Ingham, too good for mask.... not good enough for her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Fluff n stuff Slightly shortened to fit
Screenshot 2021-05-28 210153.png

TLDR
- The Inghams went to London and stayed in a gifted hotel. Lots of negative reviews are now on the hotel's facebook page but they don't seem to care about the negative attention their guests brought with them.
- Covid denier/Anti masker Lazy walked around London maskless
- They filmed in Shrek Adventure, which is against the rules. Merlin are currently tying to get them to remove the footage. No one tells an Ingham what to do though foooo!
- Most of the time in historic, landmark filled London was spent in shops
- On a Harry Potter Studio tour, Lazy and Creepy once again took no notice of what their children were doing. Isla was told off for standing on railings but neither of her parent seemed to know it had happened.
- Creepy slipped down a few steps, slightly grazed his thumb and declared it was broken.

Hi Steve

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Screenshot_20210528-211530_Chrome.jpg

I thought this corker should be brought across to this thread ๐Ÿ˜„ (sorry I'm not sure who originally posted it)
Shake what ya mama gave ya lazy! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Thread title is outstanding.

I only skimmed through tonight's, but why was creepy filming his neighbours garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder when the girls went for their run, if it was after Chris had been pratting about with the caravan, for the millionth time! Or if not, who was looking after Jace, as Sarah was out!

Reactions: 20
It is over three hours ago that someone on here first pointed out that little Jace is exposed on tonight's vlog. Surely word has got back to Creepy by now. Why is that vlog still up?!! Surely, a decent human being would have taken it straight down to re-edit it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
It is over three hours ago that someone on here first pointed out that little Jace is exposed on tonight's vlog. Surely word has got back to Creepy by now. Why is that vlog still up?!! Surely, a decent human being would have taken it straight down to re-edit it?
Makes you wonder if he puts it up for like minded people like him! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I noticed that and you know what else is strange? There's a small jump cut when it happens so obviously Chris was editing that point, why didn't he crop Jace out? It would of been so easy to do as he's at the side. Why was Sarah even filming and allowing him to be in shots while exposed? She was more concerned with opening all the P.O box gifts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I noticed that and you know what else is strange? There's a small jump cut when it happens so obviously Chris was editing that point, why didn't he crop Jace out? It would of been so easy to do as he's at the side. Why was Sarah even filming and allowing him to be in shots while exposed? She was more concerned with opening all the P.O box gifts
He shouldnt have been anywhere near that camera when he was naked from the waist down. He could easily have been caught on camera, which horrifyingly, he was โ˜น.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It has been posted on the Ingham group that Jace was exposed, one person agreeing others not

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It has been posted on the Ingham group that Jace was exposed, obne person agreeing others not
Agreeing that it happened or agreeing that it was wrong?

I bet they'll say that we are the sickos, for drawing attention to it and making it into a big deal....WHICH IT REALLY BLOODY WELL IS!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarah showing Jaces portable pee pot. Isabelle goes โ€œhow does that even work?โ€ Sarah responds โ€œI mean, itโ€™s fairly straight forwardโ€ and then Isabelle quickly pretends she knows. I mean, itโ€™s concerning that she even asked that at 15/16! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ถ Itโ€™s all those biology lessons sheโ€™s missed on human anatomy ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sarah pretends not to care about gender stereotypes... Proceeds to say they have pink pee flasks perfect for a girl ๐Ÿ™„

It's literally just a colour, lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I bet they'll say that we are the sickos, for drawing attention to it and making it into a big deal....WHICH IT REALLY BLOODY WELL IS!
Jace has not consented to having his every move filmed since he breathed his first breath. He wouldn't want hundreds of thousands of people to see him wipe a bogie on his sister, know he was constipated and DEFINITELY not when he was half naked. My God, she was bothered just the other day about him not being old enough to have his belly out when swimming but this happens and the vlog isn't immediately taken down?! What the Hell?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So let me get this straight....they aren't happy to show Jace's bare chest (fair enough) but they're totally fine with broadcasting him naked from the waist down, for any weirdo to see? ๐Ÿคฌ

Oh just seen Neck Lace just posted this too. They may have a few quid but they are totally morally bankrupt. Scumbags.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Agreeing that they can see jace too

Reactions: 12
Creepy Malcolm can't have his chest out when swimming so has to wear a t-shirt, but he'll show his son like that for the world to see, and he knows what he did, as some one else said, there's a jump cut so he knows.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Creepy Malcolm can't have his chest out when swimming so has to wear a t-shirt, but he'll show his son like that for the world to see, and he knows what he did, as some one else said, there's a jump cut so he knows.
And to think he said that he kept his top on out of respect for his viewers! Where's the respect for his own son?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.