The Ingham Family #166 The Inghams think they’re posh, but they all need a good wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread title by @michanson :)

Summery:
  • Sarah continues to embarrass herself in all ways, forever and eternity.
  • Arguing with her Facebook friends about masks and covid, think's it's all a big government conspiracy and she will not wear one as they make her dizzy and faint!
  • Tells her sister's (Katrina-piles) husband's mother to piss of with her opinion on masks! Charming.
  • Sold cheap tat again, ripped off kids and vulnerable people with fidget toys over 4x their value.
  • The family is currently on vacation in London, the hotel is gifted :rolleyes:
  • They had an activity to a Shrek attraction at 3pm that was a short walk away and they where so late they nearly missed it.
  • Sarah boomed down the aisles at Shrek, attempting to dance and throw herself around, despite being so frail that a simple mask makes her faint!
  • Jace is constipated and she's worried it will turn into a similar situation Esme had at his age. Can't relate their disgusting food habits to his problems.

Here is poor fragile, fainting, Sarah after being freed from her mask!! she can now "dance" and jump down the Shrek attractions, spectators may have thought this was part of the act and that she was Shrek's wife Fiona! ;)
SarahTinyCheeksIngham.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 119
Going to London for the first time in 2 years and the first thing you do is Shrek’s adventure and don’t make it until 3pm really just sums them up 😂

Thick as tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Most liked thread title by @michanson :)

Summery:
  • Sarah continues to embarrass herself in all ways, forever and eternity.
  • Arguing with her Facebook friends about masks and covid, think's it's all a big government conspiracy and she will not wear one as they make her dizzy and faint!
  • Tells her sister's (Katrina-piles) husband's mother to piss of with her opinion on masks! Charming.
  • Sold cheap tat again, ripped off kids and vulnerable people with fidget toys over 4x their value.
  • The family is currently on vacation in London, the hotel is gifted :rolleyes:
  • They had an activity to a Shrek attraction at 3pm that was a short walk away and they where so late they nearly missed it.
  • Sarah boomed down the aisles at Shrek, attempting to dance and throw herself around, despite being so frail that a simple mask makes her faint!
  • Jace is constipated and she's worried it will turn into a similar situation Esme had at his age. Can't relate their disgusting food habits to his problems.

Here is poor fragile, fainting, Sarah after being freed from her mask!! she can now "dance" and jump down the Shrek attractions, spectators may have thought this was part of the act and that she was Shrek's wife Fiona! ;)
View attachment 588059
Size 14 my arse! Those shots of her walking out of the tube shows me she’s at least a 20!

Oh and Hi Steve 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So if she's using the pregnancy as an excuse not to wear a mask, what's going to happen after the birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So if she's using the pregnancy as an excuse not to wear a mask, what's going to happen after the birth?
"Baby Cavella won't recognise me if I wear a mask!"
Just open your gob, she'll recognise your shriek, she's had 9 months to have gotten used to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
once everyone can start travelling abroad to more countries i wonder where they’ll be off too, wonder if they’ll ever go back to america...if not i bet the excuse will be that they couldn’t take their precious caravan over there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They probably couldn't fit a buggy in the car, especially as they had Prinny in there too for the first two hours.

Reactions: 22
If the girls want to eat meat than that is entirely their own choice, just like the rest of the family are clearly eating meat to. I don't think anyone actually cares to be honest, it's the lying that's a problem.

Sarah saying that they can call themselves 'Vegetarian' is both morally and ethically wrong as well as being incredibly rude and insulting towards people who are actually Vegetarian.

I am not blaming Esme and Isla here. I am blaming Sarah for failing to educate her children and teaching them to be respectful towards other people's life choices.

It isn't something you turn on and off. You don't pretend that you care about animals one day then turn around and decide to eat them the next day.

Esme and Isla are more than old enough to understand that if you eat animals you are NOT a vegetarian.

You can go around calling yourselves anything you want, pretending to be something your not but that is a very hard act to keep up and everyone knows what your really like! So who are they trying to impress?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Sorry I’m behind but did it really take them 5 hours to drive to London?! Why didn’t they just get the train? I’m guessing it’s to save money which again points to it being gifted.

Reactions: 27
The comments on last nights vlog!
Loads of ifam discussing their bowel movements.
Grim 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Surely the ifam cannot seriously believe they were EVER vegetarian (apart from the odd meal, the meals that just consist of chocolate or sweets or donuts) when Isla says ooh blood like she's a vampire, over her steak.

Those kids are going to need A VERY LOT of money for therapists when they're older, from being taught to lie all the damn time.

Reactions: 39
If the girls want to eat meat than that is entirely their own choice, just like the rest of the family are clearly eating meat to. I don't think anyone actually cares to be honest, it's the lying that's a problem.

Sarah saying that they can call themselves 'Vegetarian' is both morally and ethically wrong as well as being incredibly rude and insulting towards people who are actually Vegetarian.

I am not blaming Esme and Isla here. I am blaming Sarah for failing to educate her children and teaching them to be respectful towards other people's life choices.

It isn't something you turn on and off. You don't pretend that you care about animals one day then turn around and decide to eat them the next day.

Esme and Isla are more than old enough to understand that if you eat animals you are NOT a vegetarian.

You can go around calling yourselves anything you want, pretending to be something your not but that is a very hard act to keep up and everyone knows what your really like! So who are they trying to impress?
Exactly no one cares. Why not just say ‘we’ve decided to try and eat less meat’ instead of the whole vegetarian bullshit they’ve paraded out for months and hid meat under their carvery as if no one would notice.

what a life to not only see your mother constantly lying but for you to have to be sucked into it as well as kids. Hope that set for life money has some aside for therapists for all of the children

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.