The Ingham Family #162 My Husband has affairs But I’ve got my stairs! (Grand)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Steve! 👋

Little recap:

- Creepy's a cheat.

- Lazy is an enabling twit who is denying all the latest cheating allegations.

- Lazy spent the majority of her bank holiday kicking off at everyone on their Instagram account dedicated to the Pylon Palace - during this time, Lazy insulted another person's decor and commented abuse to Chloe, who they have previously doxxed in a Q&A.

- Creepy hid from the camera for a few days, up until he decided to pretend to be really affectionate to Lazy.

- Creepy's skating ex-friend, Lee Devereux (Deliveroo) was also outted as cheating with the same girl as Creepy. Lee swiftly deleted all social media accounts, as well as his Sinnaz Clothing Instagram account. Looks like Lee is a very lot guilty.

- So far, approximately 735 things have broken in the new house but Lazy is still trying to convince everyone that her flooring is real marble. Bless her.

- Isabelle also went on about a "pretty potato salad" because she has no life.

- Did I mention Creepy is a cheat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
The irony of YT showing me an advert for a Jimmy Saville documentary during one of their videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm hoping his idol who name he using on insta sends him a letter stop using name dude I not in the gutter like you , how has he got away with using delonge name and also how arw they verified they ain't celebs just groomers and man who cheats on his poor pregnant potato of a wife 😳😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn't watch the vlog last night as I was busy watching paint dry, has Prinny Woo made an appearance yet?

I think after all of Lazy's rants this week, her mask is slipping a little bit more... surely the devoted iFam don't believe she's all rainbows and sunshine? I do hope another rant video is imminent, can't wait for No! Hell No! 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Still no sign of Prinny!
I wonder if they got the washing machine etc delivered!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
20210505_100129.jpg

That poor girl 🙈😭
Lazy, I think you mean you've helped morph Isabelle into you with your selfish, insecure and overbearing ways 😏 She just couldn't stand that Isabelle was younger, prettier and with a better figure. All because her husband has a wandering eye for teens...
Mother of the year right here ladies and gentlemen 🏆

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
At the end of yesterday's vlog, Creepy asks viewers to press like on the vlog if they like Sarah. She says that unless she gets more than 10,000 likes, everyone hates her and she won't start today's vlog. They've only managed to scrape 5,500 likes 😂. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
The whole heating issue, seriously underfloor heating in houses like that is notorious for being extremely hot. They'll either be freezing in the winter when it's off, or roasting when they turn it on.
I see they also couldn't afford underfloor heating throughout and have got radiators upstairs.
That back right bedroom Isla is in, the one next to their 'dressing room', why does it have 3 tiny, mismatched, crappy windows? Whoever desgined the house has really done them.
In the vlog yesterday you could see the carpet was lifting in places on the cinema waiting area/viewing platform!
Mismatched doors
Missing door handles
Tiny uneven windows
Lifted carpet
Broken thermostat
Uneven balcony
The list goes on, but it's a very lot grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Still no sign of Prinny!
I wonder if they got the washing machine etc delivered!
Why would they, it's not scheduled wash day till September and leaving it gives Sarah the chance to buy a new one anyway.

I just hope she remembers to leave space for it and doesn't put a sofa there instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The whole heating issue, seriously underfloor heating in houses like that is notorious for being extremely hot. They'll either be freezing in the winter when it's off, or roasting when they turn it on.
I see they also couldn't afford underfloor heating throughout and have got radiators upstairs.
That back right bedroom Isla is in, the one next to their 'dressing room', why does it have 3 tiny, mismatched, crappy windows? Whoever desgined the house has really done them.
In the vlog yesterday you could see the carpet was lifting in places on the cinema waiting area/viewing platform!
Mismatched doors
Missing door handles
Tiny uneven windows
Lifted carpet
Broken thermostat
Uneven balcony
Don't forget the room over garage not finished yet, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mismatched doors
Missing door handles
Tiny uneven windows
Lifted carpet
Broken thermostat
Uneven balcony
And their unplumbed fridge!! If all of this is wrong within the first 7 days then what else is going to go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No sink in the utility room

Glass not safe on the balcony

Cloakroom you have to walk through the house to get to

Window in islas bathroom not in the middle

No actual garden

carpet lifting on the grand staircase

told it’s real marble when it’s fake, not laid in the same direction

hallway doors completely different and missing a handle

thermostat not working

mirror and kickboard missing in islas bathroom

bedroom having frosted glass?

There’s some snagging list for you sarah and I’ve only seen ‘ten minutes of your day’

I get the feelings the Inghams have rushed the builder along and started moving stuff in before it was ready so they’ve just rushed finished it rather than doing it to their original plans

Reactions: 66
Mismatched doors
Missing door handles
Tiny uneven windows
Lifted carpet
Broken thermostat
Uneven balcony
We had underfloor heating in our last house but it was only downstairs. We did have ours zoned so we could control it area by area. Underfloor heating is trickier than normal heating as it is not instantaneous so it will take a while for it to come up to temperature, and to cool down. Unlike the Inghams our builder was very good, and any problems we had were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Everything was finished to a very high standard and yes we had our garden turfed and ready to go before we moved in. In fact I’m not sure why we moved 😂 I feel the builder saw this family coming. There appears to be so many things wrong with that house, I just hope the builder fixes them, but I doubt he’ll be rushing.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.