Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Isn’t it odd for people with alleged “stalkers” that they don’t appear to have a ring doorbell? For about £100 they could monitor who is going past their house constantly.
I'm sure Chris said a few years ago they have something like this?

Reactions: 4

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Hang on a min am I thick or yesterday when some out that picture of them up after meeting them in primark it was lazy and the to girls yet tonight it was just the to of them out with nanarrrrrr at primark so are they just uploaded random shite from the last to day and taken more days off or is it just me

BuddyBird

Those drops sting too!! Shocking
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.

sophie-lil

I'm behind as I don't watch The Inghams that much anymore, but just watched Isla's birthday present opening. Nothing from Granny and Granpa? 🤔 What's going on there then? Anyone want to fill me in?
she opened their presents in part two of the birthday vlog.

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
They're definitely behind with the vlogs. No way that appointment would have been on a Sunday. So that was probably Saturdays video making them a day behind .... But they never take a day off you know!
It was Saturday , it said on the vlog at the start

Reactions: 3

babybelle

VIP Member
What a surprise, The Radfords have just bought a whole load of soft play equipment, can't thing where they got that idea from???? # Radfords copy the Inghams all the time !!!!!

DizzyDaydream

Has anyone else noticed, Chris doesn't actually drive that often anymore. If they go out as a family, Sarah usually drives. If I hadn't seen him drive Jace to his appointment, I'd have thought he had had a driving ban. Seems odd if you can drive but never do considering he always drove everywhere.
He's probably been on the sauce... 🍺🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾

Elvisgirl

as if the member of staff went to them in the queue and took them round to the easy track checkout :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and why don't they correct Jace when he says I DO instead of Yes , it's ok in some ways but when they say shall we go to theshop the answer is yes not i do !!!!
on this one I know she was probably telling the truth about the queue. My very pregnant daughter went to a primark yesterday and had someone do the same thing. She was telling me last night about how great the people in primark were to her yesterday.