Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maxine1974

0F1BD0F0-B36B-4D04-9F08-36BD2BA57F2E.png

My reply from the piglets. Actually so nice to see somebody who actually gives a shit. We just need a few more like this. I hope Sarah sees this 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Hel1975

I contacted pigletspantry and this is proof all that food they received was a freebie. This is reply I received.
Lovely to see a company acknowledge the complaints, and take action because they don’t want to be associated with them. Well fine pigletpantry

• Heart
Reactions: 75

CheekyChappy

Your job's a joke, your broke, your channel's D.O.A.
(No one told them life was gonna be this way)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Neck lace

VIP Member
But it never came to anything!! I bet them poor girls are pissed nothing happened to him ...... poor buggers x x
Something did happen to him though. The Inghams would probably have been as massively popular as Dad v girls or Family Fizz now if Chris hadn't perved on teen girls. Those two family's videos get 300,000 to 1 million views every time they upload (often many more). Jess and the others bravely coming forward stopped so many others being groomed by Chris and from meeting up with him. It was incredible what they did back then and they should feel so very proud. It is sickening that this man escaped any type of legal punishment and the laws need changing so urgently. His victims know what he is capable of and it must be horrendous for them to know that he is given free rein by YouTube and his wife to carry on doing the disgusting things that he does. But Jess and the other girls have made SUCH a difference. If they have protected even just one person from getting manipulated by Chris, it was all worth it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Honkers852

Long time lurker here, pop on here every so often to keep up to date with the Ingham shambles! However after a lazy Saturday afternoon watching LoTR I came across this beauty, I knew I recognised that high ponytail from somewhere!!
B7E2D131-4C9F-44ED-8F90-B0695ECE85E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Elsa Frost 24

I clearly remember back in the summer, Sarah saying she didn’t want Esme to go back to school because of covid, yet she was happy to drag her around shops and then around Europe without any safety precautions half the time (mask) I knew when they did that Q&A months ago and Sarah mentioned that Chris was keen to do homeschooling that those kids would never go back to school.
Funny how Chris has never ever sat down and actually done any homeschooling with them. Yet if there is a photo opportunity with Isabelle in a bikini he’s right in there.
(Like that time in Scotland when she was in the freezing water)

• Angry
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @xxme2uxx01
Screenshot 2020-11-18 144909.png

TLDR
- The Inghams got home and the kids seem happier than they have been in months
- Prinny is home
- Lazy is selling £42 floor loungers (you have to buy your own pillows though)
- The Inghams are gearing up to renovate the house
- Lazy's cold sores are raging, she isn't feeling well, is taking vitamins, cutting down on caffeine, needs to go and see the doctor... pregnant?
- Lazy tried to prove that Creepy had not broken quarantine rules... by showing us a video proving he had. Oh and then he broke the rules again the next day

Screenshot 2020-11-17 184309.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Impleo

VIP Member
Does Piglets Pantry's response mean Sarah's claim that she lets all companies know that they might receive messages from haters people concerned about her husband's actions towards young fans is a LIE ?

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
There was an Aldi iced coffee in the fridge door, Aldi don't do deliveries. they've got nobody to shop for them so who's been to Aldi ?

• Wow
  • Heart

Sambo1289

Hair falling out. Riddled with cold sores. Constantly eating junk. Doesn't exercise. Kids are failing at education. Husband is a nonce. Still acting for the camera that life is peachy. I'm not surprised the woman is physically falling apart to be honest.

Impleo

VIP Member
I think Sarah was given a choice of pick and mix and she chose the 'Carnivore's Delight'

Those Gingerbread Jellies - even got a bit of beeswax thrown in on top of the pork and beef. 3 animal products in one tiny sweet has to be a record!

Doofuses

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 17.17.30.png

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 17.16.40.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55