The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god Sarah looks ridiculous in that tracksuit not only is it cheap looking but she looks like she’s away to launch a leisurewear collection for the Amish with that hair.
you just know he was laughing his moobs off on the inside, telling her how super hot she looked in a trackie designed for 10 year olds. Revenge

Reactions: 13
Another Esme birthday vlog?
Must of read on here that her birthday sucked! Nothing but crap presents, poo cake, and a gifted tramp for the family. Besides the gifted tramp (Sarah) they also received a trampoline! Lol

Yes! I’ve been saying this for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
lovely to see you back and hope you are well x

talking of trampolines did anyone get a reply from TP toys ?

Reactions: 10
I agree ...and are really disturbed by this amount of screen time Jace has...lazy recently had a picture of him in Isabelle bed watching a computer screen all alone with a dummy in his mouth...no screen time is recommended for children under 2 ....that poor boy ..imagine his life...he will be a tantrum throwing spoilt attention starved little thug by the time all this is over,...none of it will be his fault......

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Has Jace had his 1 yr check up yet? I know things must be difficult with the virus but surely thats classed as important?

Reactions: 9
Unlikely he broke down. How convenient he had no signal either
I reckon he either meets men off Grindr or visits prostitutes. Probably doesn’t care what hole he sticks in. Probably sticks it in the Hoover at home the dirty perve

Reactions: 23
But he's a professional Videographer...surely it's nothing less than "Lights, camera, action!" for their productions?
Sorry this cracked me up hehe.
I don’t comment often and don’t get on that much. But still love you all. So inspirationaaaal

Reactions: 16
I reckon he either meets men off Grindr or visits prostitutes. Probably doesn’t care what hole he sticks in. Probably sticks it in the Hoover at home the dirty perve
Yetch then he puts that Hoover all over the bed sheets. Think we’ve found the source of her constant facial fungus

Reactions: 12
FFS another bloody birthday vlog. This screams desperate for content . Could the fans be any more gullible.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking the "go" thing might be because they shout go when they are about to film and he hears that so much

Reactions: 10
No signal but managed to get one to call the recovery people.

Reactions: 6
FFS another bloody birthday vlog. This screams desperate for content . Could the fans be any more gullible.
I've just read some of the comments on their vlog. A very lot of criticism on the Esme Birthday Epic Ongoing Saga - feel a new thread title should include "BUT WHAT ABOUT ISLA??"

Reactions: 9
I've just read some of the comments on their vlog. A very lot of criticism on the Esme Birthday Epic Ongoing Saga - feel a new thread title should include "BUT WHAT ABOUT ISLA??"
This party thing didn't even need to be for her birthday, she's missing out on her leavers prom and any other events school would have done for the year 6 class.

Why not call it her end of primary celebration or something

Reactions: 13
This party thing didn't even need to be for her birthday, she's missing out on her leavers prom and any other events school would have done for the year 6 class.

Why not call it her end of primary celebration or something
Exactly but I guess they're fixated on anything birthday themed bringing in the big view totals

Reactions: 4
They will probably start with the pregnancy click bait soon.. Getting desperate

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.