The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG..i remember back in the day.Sarah and Chris loving life as "semi-normal" family... living on Thorpe Edge Estate...Chris working at the airport and sarah looking after the kids,getting up and sorting them all out and walking them to school...yeh she wasnt the best youtuber but she was a little relatable then.....and it just got worse from the Christmas vlog cos it "blew up" prob not as crazy as we think but a lot more traffic then they were used too at the time...sarah and chris quickly changed as people...and the rest is on youtube for all to see

Reactions: 23
Oh my, I’ve been away for some time! Due to a spell in hospital being a very much poorly tattler. I am home now and grateful of the huge catch up to pass the time. I just wondered if she’d started producing baby and me masks yet?

Reactions: 24
Oh my, I’ve been away for some time! Due to a spell in hospital being a very much poorly tattler. I am home now and grateful of the huge catch up to pass the time. I just wondered if she’d started producing baby and me masks yet?
Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly. Hope your starting to feel better. Thankfully no masks yet !!

Reactions: 14
Can someone with local knowledge confirm Lazy used to live near a place called ‘Idle’? I am in an euphoric stupor at the prospect of her becoming double-barrelled.
‘Mrs Lazy-Idle Ingham’ is proper upmarket/posh. Well up there for her imminent relocation to swanky new pastures.

Reactions: 15
I dont like family fizz, theres just something about them yet i did watch their assumptions vlog as it was mentioned here. They answered real questions. Mia's dad, smoking, and the whole having the baby in the UK. I can't see Sarah picking questions like this. And what they do answer will just be lies. They should do a answering tattle assumptions.

Reactions: 17
Finally they took that poor dog out for a walk, it's Prinny I feel so sorry for. Someone needs to give that dog to a family who will take care of her.

Reactions: 25
It's only a matter of time before she starts producing the masks!
Sorry to hear you've been a very lot poorly, hope you're feeling better and on the mend now (bet you could have done with Creepy in hospital, he knows alllll the codes don't cha know )

Reactions: 17
Ah ,great to see you back again.Hope you are feeling much better ,and recuperating well at home.Xx

Reactions: 10
Forgive me if this is not allowed but I think the whole ‘using your kids to make money’ is under intense scrutiny now due to the Huxley scandal. People all over social media saying how wrong it is and it needs to stop. Maybe some change is afoot and this spotlight on the issue will have an impact on those clearly using their children as cash cows?

Reactions: 24
Oh my god he's creepy looking! How can one man be so creepy? He freaks me right out! Everything about him is just creepy! BLEAUGH!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Still do

Reactions: 4
Creepy would feel paranoid being in a field with someone else but he’s perfectly happy to be in an Ibis hotel room with a young fan.

when does this pairs delusion end?

fed up of people having a chin wag in the street? Whilst Sarah goes to every shop in Bradford and Chris blocks the street with his toy rail. They are honestly MENTAL

Reactions: 29
I’ve said it’s Chris from day dot and nothing will change my mind.

It is why none of them are concerned.
If you go on the insta of this wizzle planet and click on the notices you'll find they have been liking her posts for over 12months and even granny Jane has liked them so it's not a recent thing but getting more extreme

Reactions: 14
I can’t put myself through watching their daily slog but I notice this in every still that’s put up on here. I just don’t get what he sees? He’s way way up there on my vomit inducing fugly chart.

Reactions: 15
Ughh I’m so over Chris’s hypocrisy moaning about people being out, you are OUT to! But bloody hell they actually took prinny

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.