The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horrendous hood on these things are the funniest, ill-designed and most dangerous things ever.

0FAA4ED2-F03B-4633-8CF9-0F7722A9EE01.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The horrendous hood on these things are the funniest, ill-designed and most dangerous things ever.

View attachment 126912
Someone asked her about it being such a big hood and being dangerous. She said if your baby is too small then wait until its older. The lady replied and said it wouldn't be much use once the baby is big enough for that huge hood as he or she will just chuck it off themselves and be irritated by it. Sarah responded saying she guesses all babies are different and she's never had that problem with Jace. Has anyone seen Jaces faces when she wraps him in it?? He hates it 😂 she has to stick a dummy in a mouth just to keep him quiet while she rushes through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why didn’t they use Jace in the photos, it would of looked much better!
Because he hates the blinking thing. She can't admit that though can she.

That kids going to grow up with a phobia of blankets. That's the best case scenario... Worst case is PTSD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What kind of editing is this?! Terrible! Looks like the bib has mould on it.

0/10 Lazy. Must try harder.

View attachment 126866
Im not a parent here, however, why would you put fur on the inside of a bib? Bibs are meant to get messy and full of food or dribble etc, and I know from babysitting my little cousins that they end up a right state. Surely thick fur is the most inconvenient thing to use, it would get so soggy quickly, not to mention stain so easily. Like it seems so impractical?? Also It might just be me and my experience with my cousins, but I can see babies/toddlers finding these uncomfortable and possibly even claustrophobic because by no means are they thin and lightweight if they're fleece and fur material, and if its warm would make them very hot and uncomfortable quite quickly...

1589110190026.png

Also Lazy giving us the biggest and best discounts on these bibs...A WHOLE £2 WHAT A BARGAIN :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Im not a parent here, however, why would you put fur on the inside of a bib? Bibs are meant to get messy and full of food etc, and I know from babysitting my little cousins that they end up a right state. Surely thick fur is the most inconvenient thing to use, it would get so soggy quickly, not to mention stain so easily. Like it seems so impractical?? Also It might just be me and my experience with my cousins, but I can see babies/toddlers finding these uncomfortable and possibly even claustrophobic because by no means are they thin and lightweight if they're fleece and fur material, and if its warm would make them very hot and uncomfortable quite quickly...

View attachment 126951

Also Lazy giving us the biggest and best discounts on these bibs...A WHOLE £2 WHAT A BARGAIN :rolleyes:
16% discount, I’ve never come across that before wtf 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 126912
Wow. And the use of Jace’s grubby car seat. Not even an attempt to clean it to take photos of overpriced and expensive tat? At least use your new ‘editing’ skills to remove the huge stain on the head rest 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does Sarah realise she’s selling dribble bibs as normal bibs. The bibs she is selling is the ones that catch the drool when babies are teething hence the furry bits Sarah you fuckwit! She should put one on Issy let’s face it she’s practically reverted back to being a baby the way they treat her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That doll does nothing to enhance the blankets, in fact it would put people off, she has no idea how to market visual merchandise. My cousin does it and is extremely artistic and really knows how to sell a product. Sarah has no clue, she is relying on the Ifam to be daft enough to buy it, if she wasn’t already part of a you tube ‘family’ with a fan base and was starting this business from scratch she would have gone under months ago. Sad that these teenage fans continue to line her pocket.

Reactions: 29
Someone should post the links to where you found the blanket designs in the comments, that would really make the fans think especially when they think Sarah designed them herself.

Reactions: 12
Someone should post the links to where you found the blanket designs in the comments, that would really make the fans think especially when they think Sarah designed them herself.
The fans haven’t got the capacity to think or they wouldn’t be fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if their kids are miserable behind the scenes sorry if I am being rude.
I can imagine that chris and sarah have sat them down, certainly Isabelle and Esme, and have had an open and frank conversation with them about how vitally important it is to play their part in keeping the channel afloat. Otherwise they will lose their home, lose all holidays, have to change schools, there will be no more money for iphones and macbooks and they will have to live like aunty Katrina 😱
The only way Isabelle would be willing to make a fool of herself at her age is because she's been bullied into it by her parents or emotionally blackmailed.
Isabelle and Esme do alot together for the channel and I would imagine it's all pre-planned. I think those girls are carrying alot of weight on their young shoulders 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Even if you showed them dated proof that these designs have been around for years
the ifam would rather say a time traveller travelled to the future to steal Sarah's ideas than admit she didn't design them herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ive emailed trading standards about them hooded car seat blankets as I honestly beleive theyre a risk to a childs life.
I wouldnt normally report anything but I cant see a baby dying because Sarah wants to make a quick buck!
All of the items she sells are needing reported to trading standards as they are all unsafe for children the blankets she sells have pompoms that are ready to fall off and could easily chock a child whilst cuddling into the blanket and when I asked her if they had been passed for use in this country she just told me "I dont want to sell you anything so just go away" What chance do you have when she takes that attitude. Money Money thats her way.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Probably all of us are blocked😬

Reactions: 8
I agree. I don’t like to speak badly of a child but it’s the constant lip smacking and hair flicking and posing for the camera that grates on me so much. Stop touching your hair for duck sake. Never known a family to need their hair cut quite so badly. Sarah just looks absolutely ridiculous. It’s like a dry old horse mane.
It’s probably because they all blow dry their hair. Little girls shouldn’t be using a blow dryer. Let it air dry so it doesn’t damage their hair. Also the tit diet won’t help.

Reactions: 7
What kind of editing is this?! Terrible! Looks like the bib has mould on it.

0/10 Lazy. Must try harder.

View attachment 126866
What an awful looking bib, it looks like it’ll be so uncomfortable and surely with the fur the baby will get hot around the neck.
she’s just getting desperate now and bringing out as much as she can, her motto is clearly quantity over quality 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.