The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know nothing (comment down below)?. Her two elder children should have done enough history to have some (even) vague knowledge surely. She claims to have attended a drama school but there must have been some academic teaching. Mind you she didn’t take any of the drama lessons in it would seem
She knows nothing. All she knows is how to troll and protect her grooming hubby.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In isabelles new video where she puts fake tan on who puts fake tan on in the garden 🤷‍♀️

also what 14 year old who’s nearly 15 wears a top that says sassy on it

Isabelle was looking like an Orange you’d thing Sarah would help her but no she’s too lazy probably sitting on the couch watching tv

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In isabelles new video where she puts fake tan on who puts fake tan on in the garden 🤷‍♀️

also what 14 year old who’s nearly 15 wears a top that says sassy on it

Isabelle was looking like an Orange you’d thing Sarah would help her but no she’s too lazy probably sitting on the couch watching tv
Too busy protecting her grooming husband to look after her daughter.

Reactions: 5
This a very long post but...What I’ve learnt about Sarah, Chris and their family members from the past two years is...no matter what happens, they won’t STOP until they get what they want. Which is the media’s attention or more fame. It’s this basic YouTuber culture that has changed that famous catchphrase to “any bad publicity, is good publicity”. Chris, is obviously a “narcissist”. He’s loudly showing the basic characteristics of one. He doesn’t want to be famous....because he thinks he’s already famous. He wants to be treated like the world owes him something back. He doesn’t need to see everyone around him “better” than him...because he sees himself “better” than them already. He will take, take, take and take from that person until there’s nothing left to take. As we’ve learnt, he THRIVES on attention, he loves being spluttered with compliments and much needed attention. His true colours began to play when he overstepped his trust on how to respect his younger fans and started flirting with them and being a straight up bleeping creep. He was loving every bit of it though. He didn’t see what he was doing was “bad”. He didn’t care for his wife. Sarah, even though she’s just as bad for defending every action he’s done and joined along in the intimidation and bullying towards others spreading awareness on her husbands’ actions, had been blindsided awfully. I’ll get to Sarah in a bit. When the scandal came out of the blue, he was probably at home, SHITTING HIMSELF. The almighty “beanie wearing” woohoo YouTuber has caught himself in a tornado of tit. He deserved being caught in it. Like the saying goes, you do the do, you pay the price. Chris probably thought that the girls he flirted with and didn’t even think about them feeling awkward or very uncomfortable, were “overreacting”. Of course he did. He still thinks that today. His “apology” video wasn’t even about him feeling sorry for his “pregnant wife” or his “beautiful little girls”. It was honestly about him. His face shouted “feel sorry for me! I shouldn’t have to own up to my crappy actions!”. The cherry on top of this sad little man is...he knows he can get away it, again, If means be. He knows that Sarah will always come running back to him because of the “income“ they’re getting and the “fame”. He knows that his “vulnerable” audience will always watch their vlogs. COPPA hasn’t done anything in my opinion. YouTube and COPPA must do BETTER. The thing is, he may think he’s “off the hook” now and he can do whatever the duck “he wants” but let’s just say it’s all talk with him when it comes to us, fake threats, no actions if one of their “haters” actually comes to confront them. Now, with Sarah, what you see...isn’t what you get I’m afraid. She may have had a troubled past but that is no excuse. She may been somewhat decent back then to what she is now but let me tell you, she’s given up. She’s totally given up on being her own person. Due to the fact that Chris takes full control of the editing and the channel, sometimes Sarah does have some control but it’s Chris that runs it, the income, their stability of a marriage and a family, this woman has decided to become like Chris, his mother, all of the other family members targeting the “haters” and just being so miserable towards everything daily. Why? Because she chose to, not because she was forced. I honestly believe Sarah had a choice on being the better person, putting her children first and just making a fresh new life. Away from YouTube...but she selfishly put her needs first instead of their daughters. Which has ultimately damaged any good reputation she had left. Now shes not the only suffering but so is the kids. We don’t think she notices this but I can assure she DOES. She’s way too focused on herself and what she needs that her daughters will sadly always fall into second place when it comes to her decision making. Also, the fame and greed that Chris strives for, has hit her like a ton of bricks. Both of them probably do have major arguments about money due to the fact they don’t have “viral talent” with them anymore or any big chances for their channel and careers. They probably don’t just argue about that but they probably argue about Chris “destroying” their future on YouTube and what he did. Sarah obviously has given up and fallen into those tracks like the others have but I truly believe, deep down, she’s fully regretting that decision. Sad that her selfish tendencies has to get in front of it all. She will do ANYTHING to get more fame and more money just like her husband. Even if that means stealing others creations and profiting them as her own, even if that means mentally damaging their children and making them their own piggy banks, even if that means breaking the law. Things would’ve been so much (and I cannot stress enough) so MUCH different if Sarah wasn’t in denial when the actual proof was there and confirmed by police and lastly, placing her own needs before her kids and the girls that Chris was being extremely inappropriate with. It’s not Sarah’s fault that Chris did what he did but it’s not helping the situation if she’s just doing this to be very selfish. Their marriage has obviously hit a very steep low, they’re only together for the “income” now and for *ahem* the sex and affection they both obviously want from a partner (sorry guys, I had to go there). If the income wasn’t there, would Sarah stay with him? Would Chris stay with Sarah? No. There’s the answer. Their marriage isn’t strong enough. It wasn’t strong enough to begin with but with the current situation they’re in, divorce bells will ring if they practically had no money coming in. The most heartbreaking reality of it all is...these kids are gonna up either mentally unwell or take on those toxic behaviour traits that their parents have. sabelle most definitely KNOWS about this all and she’s showing clear signs of being depressed. I remember being her age and was clearly depressed on what was going on in my personal life, I suffer with mental health issues myself, it’s a NIGHTMARE. I wouldn’t even wish on it on my worst enemy. I can see that Isabelle is truly a ticking timebomb. Her mental health is only gonna get poorer and poorer until she hits rock bottom. I could say the same for Isla and Esme growing up too including jayce. Their parents made them believe that education isn’t important. They’re all behind. they’re not gonna succeed on YouTube either, I’m sorry but it’s just how I’m looking at this situation. YouTube is always changing and family vlogging could very well be a thing in the past when it comes to them doing their own thing. Which is actually a good thing because Sarah and Chris will finally get their just desserts. They want what they want but are not willing to be good people to get it? No. I’m in no way defending either of them expect for the children in this. They deserve a bit better don’t you think? Also, I know that they like to spy on tattle, so if you’ve read all this (If there’s a miracle) , Chris, Sarah, Steve, Jane, prinny, whichever you are, I have two questions. 1) Chris, if you have any remorse left, even the tiniest bit of it, to what you did to those girls and your YouTube career, I would advise to get some help. Stop with vlogging and let your daughters lead a good life and 2) Sarah, you had that chance to do what I included in this very long rant, you chose your own needs. How is this going to work in the long run? How is this going to have a positive impact on your children’s lives when some people at their school or in the public know what you and your husband have done? You still have time to change things but you HAVE to put your kids’ needs before yours. I’m not saying you’re a “horrific” mother. I’m saying your actions on when it comes to your children are sometimes...questionable. Don’t leave it too late. Take a long a look at yourself please. Both of you. My thumbs are EXHAUSTED. If you read all of this Tattlers, you get a “woohoo” from me!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 62
This a very long post but...What I’ve learnt about Sarah, Chris and their family members from the past two years is...no matter what happens, they won’t STOP until they get what they want. Which is the media’s attention or more fame. It’s this basic YouTuber culture that has changed that famous catchphrase to “any bad publicity, is good publicity”. Chris, is obviously a “narcissist”. He’s loudly showing the basic characteristics of one. He doesn’t want to be famous....because he thinks he’s already famous. He wants to be treated like the world owes him something back. He doesn’t need to see everyone around him “better” than him...because he sees himself “better” than them already. He will take, take, take and take from that person until there’s nothing left to take. As we’ve learnt, he THRIVES on attention, he loves being spluttered with compliments and much needed attention. His true colours began to play when he overstepped his trust on how to respect his younger fans and started flirting with them and being a straight up bleeping creep. He was loving every bit of it though. He didn’t see what he was doing was “bad”. He didn’t care for his wife. Sarah, even though she’s just as bad for defending every action he’s done and joined along in the intimidation and bullying towards others spreading awareness on her husbands’ actions, had been blindsided awfully. I’ll get to Sarah in a bit. When the scandal came out of the blue, he was probably at home, SHITTING HIMSELF. The almighty “beanie wearing” woohoo YouTuber has caught himself in a tornado of tit. He deserved being caught in it. Like the saying goes, you do the do, you pay the price. Chris probably thought that the girls he flirted with and didn’t even think about them feeling awkward or very uncomfortable, were “overreacting”. Of course he did. He still thinks that today. His “apology” video wasn’t even about him feeling sorry for his “pregnant wife” or his “beautiful little girls”. It was honestly about him. His face shouted “feel sorry for me! I shouldn’t have to own up to my crappy actions!”. The cherry on top of this sad little man is...he knows he can get away it, again, If means be. He knows that Sarah will always come running back to him because of the “income“ they’re getting and the “fame”. He knows that his “vulnerable” audience will always watch their vlogs. COPPA hasn’t done anything in my opinion. YouTube and COPPA must do BETTER. The thing is, he may think he’s “off the hook” now and he can do whatever the duck “he wants” but let’s just say it’s all talk with him when it comes to us, fake threats, no actions if one of their “haters” actually comes to confront them. Now, with Sarah, what you see...isn’t what you get I’m afraid. She may have had a troubled past but that is no excuse. She may been somewhat decent back then to what she is now but let me tell you, she’s given up. She’s totally given up on being her own person. Due to the fact that Chris takes full control of the editing and the channel, sometimes Sarah does have some control but it’s Chris that runs it, the income, their stability of a marriage and a family, this woman has decided to become like Chris, his mother, all of the other family members targeting the “haters” and just being so miserable towards everything daily. Why? Because she chose to, not because she was forced. I honestly believe Sarah had a choice on being the better person, putting her children first and just making a fresh new life. Away from YouTube...but she selfishly put her needs first instead of their daughters. Which has ultimately damaged any good reputation she had left. Now shes not the only suffering but so is the kids. We don’t think she notices this but I can assure she DOES. She’s way too focused on herself and what she needs that her daughters will sadly always fall into second place when it comes to her decision making. Also, the fame and greed that Chris strives for, has hit her like a ton of bricks. Both of them probably do have major arguments about money due to the fact they don’t have “viral talent” with them anymore or any big chances for their channel and careers. They probably don’t just argue about that but they probably argue about Chris “destroying” their future on YouTube and what he did. Sarah obviously has given up and fallen into those tracks like the others have but I truly believe, deep down, she’s fully regretting that decision. Sad that her selfish tendencies has to get in front of it all. She will do ANYTHING to get more fame and more money just like her husband. Even if that means stealing others creations and profiting them as her own, even if that means mentally damaging their children and making them their own piggy banks, even if that means breaking the law. Things would’ve been so much (and I cannot stress enough) so MUCH different if Sarah wasn’t in denial when the actual proof was there and confirmed by police and lastly, placing her own needs before her kids and the girls that Chris was being extremely inappropriate with. It’s not Sarah’s fault that Chris did what he did but it’s not helping the situation if she’s just doing this to be very selfish. Their marriage has obviously hit a very steep low, they’re only together for the “income” now and for *ahem* the sex and affection they both obviously want from a partner (sorry guys, I had to go there). If the income wasn’t there, would Sarah stay with him? Would Chris stay with Sarah? No. There’s the answer. Their marriage isn’t strong enough. It wasn’t strong enough to begin with but with the current situation they’re in, divorce bells will ring if they practically had no money coming in. The most heartbreaking reality of it all is...these kids are gonna up either mentally unwell or take on those toxic behaviour traits that their parents have. sabelle most definitely KNOWS about this all and she’s showing clear signs of being depressed. I remember being her age and was clearly depressed on what was going on in my personal life, I suffer with mental health issues myself, it’s a NIGHTMARE. I wouldn’t even wish on it on my worst enemy. I can see that Isabelle is truly a ticking timebomb. Her mental health is only gonna get poorer and poorer until she hits rock bottom. I could say the same for Isla and Esme growing up too including jayce. Their parents made them believe that education isn’t important. They’re all behind. they’re not gonna succeed on YouTube either, I’m sorry but it’s just how I’m looking at this situation. YouTube is always changing and family vlogging could very well be a thing in the past when it comes to them doing their own thing. Which is actually a good thing because Sarah and Chris will finally get their just desserts. They want what they want but are not willing to be good people to get it? No. I’m in no way defending either of them expect for the children in this. They deserve a bit better don’t you think? Also, I know that they like to spy on tattle, so if you’ve read all this (If there’s a miracle) , Chris, Sarah, Steve, Jane, prinny, whichever you are, I have two questions. 1) Chris, if you have any remorse left, even the tiniest bit of it, to what you did to those girls and your YouTube career, I would advise to get some help. Stop with vlogging and let your daughters lead a good life and 2) Sarah, you had that chance to do what I included in this very long rant, you chose your own needs. How is this going to work in the long run? How is this going to have a positive impact on your children’s lives when some people at their school or in the public know what you and your husband have done? You still have time to change things but you HAVE to put your kids’ needs before yours. I’m not saying you’re a “horrific” mother. I’m saying your actions on when it comes to your children are sometimes...questionable. Don’t leave it too late. Take a long a look at yourself please. Both of you. My thumbs are EXHAUSTED. If you read all of this Tattlers, you get a “woohoo” from me!❤
He may think he has got away with everything he has done. Shielded himself behind his poor poor wife and poor poor children. Maybe some people accept him ,his wife and mothers behaviour as normal or are intimidated by them but I can assure you there's lots of people won't. Can't wait for their chavavan tour of Scotland. They'll see how much their behaviour is tolerated.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly think she already suspected she was pregnant when it all came out and she was scared shitless thinking how will she cope . How will she cope with a baby and 3 other girls . Worrying about money etc . But the sad reality is she had a chance to leave his sorry ass and run . She had a chance to take the girls off you tube and she never . And I personally think that if she was really scared about money she could of kept Sarah says and made something of that especially if she would of done the right thing , a lot of other single mothers would of related to her she could have done well keeping that channel and leaving her kids out of it . But nooooooo !!!!!!!!!! What a tit show. I feel so sorry for the children they don’t lead a normal life at all .

Reactions: 26
Pretty sure at that age me and my friends were copying the Dirty video. I don't have huge issues with her choice of song 💁
I get Your point ...but she is not doing it with friends and having that normal interaction, that girly teenage fun, it’s with Chris...or Chris has control of the accounot and adds it....that’s the creepy and disturbing part...if it was part of isabelles teenage world you Might raise an eye but that’s it....

Reactions: 11
what I don’t understand is they are using all their own stuff Sarah bought them as their “chavvy props”. They do realise that’s actually stuff they own and use so their basically calling themselves chavvy. Which they are lol.
That’s so true!! 😂😂😂 I don’t watch them at all, I totally go by the brilliant run down by greencow and comments.......Reading your comment made me laugh because to me they are one big massive Chav family. Mind blowing that they don’t see themselves as that!

SOMEONE'S OUTSIDE OUR TENT!!

Lazy cackles because the girls have been calling Jace a zookeeper. Lazy then decides he's a dinosaur hunter. She shows us his outfit and tries to get him to say 'yellow'. Time lapse of reading.:rolleyes:

Out in the garden now; Lazy and Jace have been pushing cars up and down the skate ramp. It was fun until Jace decided to try climbing up the ramp. Isabelle has been showing photos and videos on her phone to Lazy. Lazy says Jace is a little explorer and he should be called 'Dora'. Cackle. 'Diego' Cackle. She tells Jace not to break the tree but then decides it's probably broke anyway.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in the garden telling us what a lovely day it is. They have a busy first part of the afternoon; four video calls. The first people they spoke to were supposed to be going to Club Mac when the Inghams were going so it was nice to speak to them. Creepy says they will go next year. They're setting up an activity for the girls before the next one. Lazy is going to draw a road/city and bring cars out.:rolleyes:

Lunchtime and it's ham bagels and Lazy has already eaten some of hers. Isabelle is cutting some strawberries.

The postman has been and Lazy is freaking out. She's not freaking out but she is absolutely chuffed. It's a 2.5kg tub of sweets and it will be good for Creepy when editing and they're planning a big outdoor movie night so it will be great for that too. Isla screeches.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy cutting fruit for Jace. He hates touching cold wet food. Creepy starts eating the sweets and Lazy tells him 'no'. Lazy puts the lid back on and then Isabelle decides to eat some of the sweets.:rolleyes:

They've done the second zoom call and now Jace is having some orange. Isla is outside playing on the tuff table. Footage of next zoom call. Isabelle takes photos of Esme. Esme spins Jace around on a bar stool in the kitchen.:rolleyes:

They've finished the zoom chats and lunch. Jace has gone for a nap and it's late afternoon. Days are whizzing by. Lazy has been doing an online photoshop tutorial and is looking at apps to help with her photography. She's photographing her new car seat wraps. Lazy has to dash outside but it's started raining. They haven't had a chance to get Jace's cars on the tuff table yet. Creepy and the girls will probably be back in a minute because they've gone out to skate but can't skate in rain.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and Lazy has got out the sorting plates to try and teach Jace colours. Isla decides to take over and start sorting the toys.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has offered to prepare ingredients for dinner. More ASDA products. She is going toput them on individual plates and the girls will choose what they want to put on their pizza. Lazy has pricks the dough and they're about to prep the pizzas. Time lapse of the girls making their pizzas.:rolleyes:

Esme carries Jace around on her shoulders. He has a helmet on his head. The pizzas are cooked and apparently they look delicious. Lazy is going to make side salad.:rolleyes:

Jace plays in the garden. Another of Isabelle and Esme's plays; it's 'doing youtube badly' today. They go in the tent and here's the clickbait. They end the vlog.😴:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Went shopping to Sainsburys but Asda products fell into her basket. How unlucky.
View attachment 125840

That's a huge bite. What an animal
View attachment 125818

Imagine this waking you up in the morning. Terrifying
View attachment 125828

View attachment 125811View attachment 125812

View attachment 125822View attachment 125830

View attachment 125824View attachment 125825 View attachment 125823
Her hairstyle what's that about, she must think it looks nice when in fact she looks ridiculous, and always emphasis the chubby Ness of her face

Reactions: 14
Post of the year 👏👏👏 Brilliant.

• Heart
Brilliant summary

I thought that absolutely plastered in the stuff if I was from Yorkshire I'd be deeply offended
Inghams take a good look at yourselves your number 1 chav family

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They are stolen prints from a designer Sol Mari art. She took all her designs without asking Disgusting
i know you can purchase a commercial license to use artists designs for your products - she could have done that? i have no clue if she purchased or not I’m just asking 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.