The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is my daughter watching!! It’s the two older girls doing a vlog sounding like proper chavs it’s absolutely disgusting. One of them said the word turd wtf which child uses that word? Just goes to show how they’ve been brought up 😡
Isabelle pure embarrassment .

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So they still say they should have gone to Club Mac in July, but want happen because of the situation, but next year man, next year.
What situation is that Chris, the corona virus situation, or the fact they cancelled your sponsorship months ago,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder how long that box will last? About a week?
They’re having a projector in the garden for film night and are planning picknmix with those disgusting sweets
imagine living next door so that lot of chavs

Reactions: 17
Funny how Chris wasn’t in the chat... I don’t get how they can just leave Prinny’s poo in the garden and not pick it up. At least it wasn’t Jace who stepped in, he might have eaten it out of curiosity

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That is so dangerous especially with what is going on at the moment, however they are prepared to allow their son to endanger himself just to get views and that is all they do it for money money all they care about. Disgusting parents !
Gutted
I'm gutted I truly believed Sarah when she said she's a bespoke business and she designs everything herself, I thought she had a life transplant from sitting on sofa eatting sugar to being in an office drawing up the designs herself so noone else can have them. Ohh who am I kidding of course she's there sat on sofa searching Chinese tat with her bowl of sugary sweets. How does she get away with saying her business is bespoke and designed by her when proof is its from China and other cheap wholesalers. Anyone can set up an Insta store and sell exactly what she does because anyone can buy them. We could even be less greedy and under cut her by margins. It just won't have the link to a grooming child exploitation family label on.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone watched the sassy belle Say it or shot it? I fast forwarded through most of it. Isabelle says shes currently single and there were other lame questions like whose your favourite sister and do you like school (GASP! SO AWKWARD! 🙄)

Given I only watched a tiny fraction, does anyone know were questions actually asked in it about kissing boys and drinking alcohol or did her pervert dad just add those words to the thumb nail to attract the paedos ?

Also can she actually make money off those videos? I thought stuff by/for kids was demonetised ?

Lastly , in the opening credits isabelle is wearing a bikini in all bar one shot. Her step dad is a disgusting nonce.

Reactions: 16
Can’t stand adults that screech “I’m soooooo OBSESSED with this”. Oh do shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm pretty sure there is someone watching The Ingham family in my apartmentbuilding, cause I just heard Chris's woohooo.
Oh that scetch of the girls was painfull, and I did not even watch it. 6 minutes of them acting stupid. Jeez

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just watched and... they need to be careful with the kids and their make up sketches. I know it's not their intention and they're poking fun at the 'chavs' who wear layers of orange make up, but it's close to being a blackface now. I swear they're putting more on each time.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
SOMEONE'S OUTSIDE OUR TENT!!

Lazy cackles because the girls have been calling Jace a zookeeper. Lazy then decides he's a dinosaur hunter. She shows us his outfit and tries to get him to say 'yellow'. Time lapse of reading.:rolleyes:

Out in the garden now; Lazy and Jace have been pushing cars up and down the skate ramp. It was fun until Jace decided to try climbing up the ramp. Isabelle has been showing photos and videos on her phone to Lazy. Lazy says Jace is a little explorer and he should be called 'Dora'. Cackle. 'Diego' Cackle. She tells Jace not to break the tree but then decides it's probably broke anyway.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in the garden telling us what a lovely day it is. They have a busy first part of the afternoon; four video calls. The first people they spoke to were supposed to be going to Club Mac when the Inghams were going so it was nice to speak to them. Creepy says they will go next year. They're setting up an activity for the girls before the next one. Lazy is going to draw a road/city and bring cars out.:rolleyes:

Lunchtime and it's ham bagels and Lazy has already eaten some of hers. Isabelle is cutting some strawberries.

The postman has been and Lazy is freaking out. She's not freaking out but she is absolutely chuffed. It's a 2.5kg tub of sweets and it will be good for Creepy when editing and they're planning a big outdoor movie night so it will be great for that too. Isla screeches.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy cutting fruit for Jace. He hates touching cold wet food. Creepy starts eating the sweets and Lazy tells him 'no'. Lazy puts the lid back on and then Isabelle decides to eat some of the sweets.:rolleyes:

They've done the second zoom call and now Jace is having some orange. Isla is outside playing on the tuff table. Footage of next zoom call. Isabelle takes photos of Esme. Esme spins Jace around on a bar stool in the kitchen.:rolleyes:

They've finished the zoom chats and lunch. Jace has gone for a nap and it's late afternoon. Days are whizzing by. Lazy has been doing an online photoshop tutorial and is looking at apps to help with her photography. She's photographing her new car seat wraps. Lazy has to dash outside but it's started raining. They haven't had a chance to get Jace's cars on the tuff table yet. Creepy and the girls will probably be back in a minute because they've gone out to skate but can't skate in rain.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and Lazy has got out the sorting plates to try and teach Jace colours. Isla decides to take over and start sorting the toys.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has offered to prepare ingredients for dinner. More ASDA products. She is going toput them on individual plates and the girls will choose what they want to put on their pizza. Lazy has pricks the dough and they're about to prep the pizzas. Time lapse of the girls making their pizzas.:rolleyes:

Esme carries Jace around on her shoulders. He has a helmet on his head. The pizzas are cooked and apparently they look delicious. Lazy is going to make side salad.:rolleyes:

Jace plays in the garden. Another of Isabelle and Esme's plays; it's 'doing youtube badly' today. They go in the tent and here's the clickbait. They end the vlog.😴:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Went shopping to Sainsburys but Asda products fell into her basket. How unlucky.
liarliar.jpg

That's a huge bite. What an animal
bagel.PNG

Imagine this waking you up in the morning. Terrifying
lazy8.PNG

Capture.PNG
wheres-wally-aka-waldo-Cardboard-Cutout-available-now-at-Starstills__07450.1467978091.jpg

lazy7.PNG
lazy9.PNG

lazy2.PNG
lazy3.PNG
creepy.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah put on her stories the reason why Jace wasn't on the photo she posted on her grid
Because he had this fingers in mouth and was acting like a baby? It's a shame that an Instagram has to be perfect instead of having a BABY doing things a baby does it kinda makes me sad, I think I'm just emotional and overthinking maybe😔

I added acting like a baby BTW, cause I don't see why else it can't be posted to the grid other than him acting like a baby rather than sitting up proper and smiling like the girls.
Sorry if already mentioned but I would cut out Isla before Jace. Now she is starting with the tongue.

Reactions: 12
They said they were setting up Zoom as haven’t used it before? How on earth have two adults and three children at school age, one of which is a teenager, not used Zoom to group chat friends, family etc in the six (or is it seven? I’m losing count of the days 😩) weeks in lockdown?
I remember not long ago Isla was using Zoom to call friends.

Reactions: 7
Exactly!!! And shutterwhatsit has stolen her designs!!! You tattle haters just don’t understand what it’s like to be famous like her and have EVERYTHING you design stolen

Today is VE Day here in England. What do we think the minghams think it means?? I mean look at what Boxing Day is about....
So do we think today is like Sesame Street and the day we celebrate the letters V & E?
or have any tattlers got a better idea? Xx
Happy VE Day to all. Somebody should tell them it is a day of silence and see how long that lasts.

Reactions: 9
SOMEONE'S OUTSIDE OUR TENT!!

Lazy cackles because the girls have been calling Jace a zookeeper. Lazy then decides he's a dinosaur hunter. She shows us his outfit and tries to get him to say 'yellow'. Time lapse of reading.:rolleyes:

Out in the garden now; Lazy and Jace have been pushing cars up and down the skate ramp. It was fun until Jace decided to try climbing up the ramp. Isabelle has been showing photos and videos on her phone to Lazy. Lazy says Jace is a little explorer and he should be called 'Dora'. Cackle. 'Diego' Cackle. She tells Jace not to break the tree but then decides it's probably broke anyway.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in the garden telling us what a lovely day it is. They have a busy first part of the afternoon; four video calls. The first people they spoke to were supposed to be going to Club Mac when the Inghams were going so it was nice to speak to them. Creepy says they will go next year. They're setting up an activity for the girls before the next one. Lazy is going to draw a road/city and bring cars out.:rolleyes:

Lunchtime and it's ham bagels and Lazy has already eaten some of hers. Isabelle is cutting some strawberries.

The postman has been and Lazy is freaking out. She's not freaking out but she is absolutely chuffed. It's a 2.5kg tub of sweets and it will be good for Creepy when editing and they're planning a big outdoor movie night so it will be great for that too. Isla screeches.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of Lazy cutting fruit for Jace. He hates touching cold wet food. Creepy starts eating the sweets and Lazy tells him 'no'. Lazy puts the lid back on and then Isabelle decides to eat some of the sweets.:rolleyes:

They've done the second zoom call and now Jace is having some orange. Isla is outside playing on the tuff table. Footage of next zoom call. Isabelle takes photos of Esme. Esme spins Jace around on a bar stool in the kitchen.:rolleyes:

They've finished the zoom chats and lunch. Jace has gone for a nap and it's late afternoon. Days are whizzing by. Lazy has been doing an online photoshop tutorial and is looking at apps to help with her photography. She's photographing her new car seat wraps. Lazy has to dash outside but it's started raining. They haven't had a chance to get Jace's cars on the tuff table yet. Creepy and the girls will probably be back in a minute because they've gone out to skate but can't skate in rain.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and Lazy has got out the sorting plates to try and teach Jace colours. Isla decides to take over and start sorting the toys.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has offered to prepare ingredients for dinner. More ASDA products. She is going toput them on individual plates and the girls will choose what they want to put on their pizza. Lazy has pricks the dough and they're about to prep the pizzas. Time lapse of the girls making their pizzas.:rolleyes:

Esme carries Jace around on her shoulders. He has a helmet on his head. The pizzas are cooked and apparently they look delicious. Lazy is going to make side salad.:rolleyes:

Jace plays in the garden. Another of Isabelle and Esme's plays; it's 'doing youtube badly' today. They go in the tent and here's the clickbait. They end the vlog.😴:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Went shopping to Sainsburys but Asda products fell into her basket. How unlucky.
View attachment 125840

That's a huge bite. What an animal
View attachment 125818

Imagine this waking you up in the morning. Terrifying
View attachment 125828

View attachment 125811View attachment 125812

View attachment 125822View attachment 125830

View attachment 125824View attachment 125825 View attachment 125823
Wayne and waynetta slob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.