The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine creepy and lazy at Jace's future star of the week assemblies? Standing up at the back of the school hall hollering “CA-LEVER BOYYYYYYY” either that or “YOU GOT ALLLLL DA POINTS!”
Interspersed with multiple obligatory 'whoohooo's .....,' of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Stumbled across this earlier on the ifam website.
View attachment 125239

How can they claim they do 'every single day without fail' when they take days off occasionally? I mean there is no shame in taking a day off but why lie on their website, why not just put we film 'almost every day' or 'pretty much everyday'?

Also correct my grammar if im wrong but shouldn't it be 'showcasing our family life' not our family lives because to me that reads as in there is more than one family life involved? Like I said correct me if im wrong but it is messing with my head because it doesn't read right to me 😂
Yes, it should say ‘our family life’ or ‘ our family’s lives’. They wouldn’t know correct grammar and punctuation if it punched them in the face.

Reactions: 8
Why is poor Prinny being shouted at for licking water...???
Perhaps, just maybe, on a really hot day, she might just be in need of a drink of water...!!! I’ve seen before screen shots on here of her empty food and water bowls... 🤬🤬🤬
Totally agree! Also the amount of times that JACE has practically drunk the water from “The outside garden” or in a bucket and she laughs...the poor dog does it (it’s normal dog behaviour Sarah, to lick water!) and she gets told off. Hate how they treat Prinny 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Stumbled across this earlier on the ifam website.
View attachment 125239

How can they claim they do 'every single day without fail' when they take days off occasionally? I mean there is no shame in taking a day off but why lie on their website, why not just put we film 'almost every day' or 'pretty much everyday'?

Also correct my grammar if im wrong but shouldn't it be 'showcasing our family life' not our family lives because to me that reads as in there is more than one family life involved? Like I said correct me if im wrong but it is messing with my head because it doesn't read right to me 😂
Showcasing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥴

Well considering Isabelle doesn’t go anywhere without any who isn’t family, this is just a load of tit that she is probably being forced to doView attachment 125083
That’s hilarious 😂 She did do shots at the tuff table 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, it should say ‘our family life’ or ‘ our family’s lives’. They wouldn’t know correct grammar and punctuation if it punched them in the face.
And it’s not like ‘the girls’ could help them out they miss too much school. Those poor kids are incapable of conveying a coherent sentence never mind writing one. Old Creeps and Cackle must have had a bad day given they are intelligent, educated individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The baby who looks the spit of Jace?!
Baby David 🤣 always reminds me of The Royle Family that. I thought that as well absolute spitting image of Isla and Jace.

Lucky you,I can't decide if mine is like Robert Smith from the Cure or Edward Scissor hands
Whenever I feel bad about my hair I always like to look at Nicola Sturgeon’s then I feel miles better about my own 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
yes I also reacted to that, she even said Prinny don't lick the toy
That is so dangerous especially with what is going on at the moment, however they are prepared to allow their son to endanger himself just to get views and that is all they do it for money money all they care about. Disgusting parents !

Reactions: 12
Sarah put on her stories the reason why Jace wasn't on the photo she posted on her grid
Because he had this fingers in mouth and was acting like a baby? It's a shame that an Instagram has to be perfect instead of having a BABY doing things a baby does it kinda makes me sad, I think I'm just emotional and overthinking maybe😔

I added acting like a baby BTW, cause I don't see why else it can't be posted to the grid other than him acting like a baby rather than sitting up proper and smiling like the girls.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sarah put on her stories the reason why Jace wasn't on the photo she posted on her grid
Because he had this fingers in mouth and was acting like a baby? It's a shame that an Instagram has to be perfect instead of having a BABY doing things a baby does it kinda makes me sad, I think I'm just emotional and overthinking maybe😔
He looks better in that pic than Isla with her bloody tounge out

• Heart
Reactions: 44

I added acting like a baby BTW, cause I don't see why else it can't be posted to the grid other than him acting like a baby rather than sitting up proper and smiling like the girls.
Personally I’d have cut Isla out she’s the one ‘Spoiling’ the picture if Sarah wants to be picky. Pulling faces

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did old Creeps say that they were looking for a new house the other day? I’m 99 per cent sure that he did. We’re all the claims of the other one their fanciful nonsense like much else they spout.

I see the financial powers that be have said most lenders have now withdrawn many mortgage products and are restricting new lending to those with sizeable (40 percent) deposits. Whilst I have every sympathy with anyone affected and obviously recognise the risk of borrowing in times where jobs and incomes are under threat - I can only hope it prevents the Ingham’s from moving. A warm glow of comfort would flow through my veins if they are stuck in the house of nightmares they do hate,

Did old Creeps say that they were looking for a new house the other day? I’m 99 per cent sure that he did. We’re all the claims of the other one their fanciful nonsense like much else they spout.

I see the financial powers that be have said most lenders have now withdrawn many mortgage products and are restricting new lending to those with sizeable (40 percent) deposits. Whilst I have every sympathy with anyone affected and obviously recognise the risk of borrowing in times where jobs and incomes are under threat - I can only hope it prevents the Ingham’s from moving. A warm glow of comfort would flow through my veins if they are stuck in the house of nightmares they do hate,
So hate sorry can’t type

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Chris Ingram is not on the spectrum nor are the girls. Chris is a dirty bastard who finds very young girls attractive. That’s the behaviour of a pedophile not autism. Please do not give him a reason to do vile things it’s not fair on the people who are on the spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.