The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saw this,
Sarah filmed this.
Chris "edited" this,
Chris uploaded this.
Neither one of them spotted the problem.
Speechless.
Prinny-lick2.gif

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Do we ever see Jace having sun cream and hat applied? He’s very light haired so will fry easily

oh and must add - Sarah got sent some tie dye kits for the girls. They can make creepy some more T-shirt’s 🙂
They have no idea about sun protection they got burnt to a crisp in the Maldives as they went out all day the first day then blamed the sun lotion ! Absolute idiots !

Reactions: 28
Sarah saw this,
Sarah filmed this.
Chris "edited" this,
Chris uploaded this.
Speechless.
View attachment 125194
yes I also reacted to that, she even said Prinny don't lick the toy
Yeah, she does this all the time, saying "no don't do that", whilst simultaneously letting it happen anyway. Living up to her name, heaven forfend she actually lifts a finger

Reactions: 17
Sarah saw this,
Sarah filmed this.
Chris "edited" this,
Chris uploaded this.
Speechless.
View attachment 125194
I have always cringed when Creepy lets Prinny lick him all over his face. I have never seen anyone let there dog do that before. Ewww, it's dog saliva. Esme copies her Dad and lets Prinny lick her all over her face too. I don't have a dog and maybe I'm being too queamish. But letting Jace and Prinny mouth the same toy is revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 124851View attachment 124852View attachment 124853View attachment 124854View attachment 124856View attachment 124857
Just a selection of the creepy and obsessive posts I found looking through ingham fan accounts. This is actually vile....
it mentions an 11 year old , well that reads like an adult trying to talk like a child, I would be more worried about the person behind this stalking them than any haters, its weird, if it is a child then the parents need to take them away from this and explain why its coming across as wrong , basically anyone could start a fan account up and say these things and be taken as a child writing it :sick:

Reactions: 19
it mentions an 11 year old , well that reads like an adult trying to talk like a child, I would be more worried about the person behind this stalking them than any haters, its weird, if it is a child then the parents need to take them away from this and explain why its coming across as wrong , basically anyone could start a fan account up and say these things and be taken as a child writing it :sick:
I just find it odd her full names in these as well. Not sure how easy it is to find but you just don't!

It's either a vunrable adult with no understanding of boundaries or a complete perve imo.

Reactions: 16
MAKING A GELLI SLIME BAFF IN OUR GARDEN!!

Weird preview of the vlog.

Lazy welcomes us back to another vlog. She's in a great mood. Nothing is wrong but she'd been in a slump. She had messages on Baby and Me asking what was wrong. Jace kept waking up until 3 last night and Lazy thinks it's his teeth. The girls are finishing their work and are trying to finish their work earlier so they can enjoy the sunshine. Jace has been playing with a rhino and has been shouting 'ino'. Jace walks over to the biscuits and then takes a biscuit to Lazy. She reads to him and tells him to roar.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells Prinny not to lick Jace's toy. They've repainted a wall in the kitchen today. They're putting the clothes horse out in the garden. It will no longer go in the kitchen because it blocks it off way too much.:rolleyes:

Lazy needs to sort the tuff table because they're using Gelli Baff. They've used it before, before they started vlogging. Lazy tells Jace he can't use it because it's for 3+ but then says she's joking; he will be playing with it with Lazy's supervision. She's boiling in her jumper and he's going to change but first she will set up the tuff table. Jace is in the kitchen eating a banana. Lazy doesn't know how much water to use. Timelapse of jelly being made. Lazy says it looks like slush puppy.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells Jace not to climb in the bucket of water and he begins to cry. Footage of the Gelli Baff being played with;. They have Gelli Slime for another day. Isabelle tells us Jace was saying 'rhino' a lot today.:rolleyes:

Jace has got in the car with his brush. The girls are about to colour some rocks.

Lazy was about to put Jace down for a nap but he's found a dummy. Lazy has no idea where because she doesn't like Jace having dummies during the day. He seems happy with his brush and water. Lazy shouts at Prinny not to lick the water. Lazy is going to give Jace another 20 minutes and then it's time for bed because Her, Creepy and the girls have fun to do and it doesn't involve him.:rolleyes:

Lazy has had an idea and Creepy will freak out. She tells Isabelle to help her get the tuff table onto the floor.:rolleyes:

Creepy is filming and says 'no babe' multiple times but he doesn't really give a tit. Jace climbs onto the table. and Lazy says 'yay'. Prinny is trying to get a toy out of the table and Lazy says 'no' because it's Jace's.:rolleyes:

Isla is cleaning the toy animals with a toothbrush. Wasn't that the activity for the other day? Isla says it's fun and Lazy responds by suggesting she clean her bedroom.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're having quiet time whist Jace is in bed. Isabelle's favourite pastime is looking at houses on Zoopla and Rightmove. Lazy says she is the same and so is Creepy. Lazy especially loves looking at £30 million houses and then Creepy says they should move to a castle. They'd be jealous of the houses the Labrants were looking at a few days ago then, The younger girls are cleaning the toys and Creepy says it's a shame they will miss skating. Footage of the girls in the garden.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake, playing with Esme's toys. Esme is sweeping with Jace's brush. Creepy says they've just come in from some exercise skating out on the street. Lazy is cooking dinner. One of the Inghams' 'friends' has sent Jace a new toy but they're not sure what it is. Creepy asks Prinny what she is doing. She's playing with her mouse and Creepy tries to snatch it off her. Jace holds his new duck toy and Lazy says it's hilarious. Lazy cackles. Creepy takes it off Jace and puts it on the floor. Cackle. Jace dances. More cackles. Creepy says they were the moves that got Lazy 'in them clubs'.🤮:sick:

Dinner is finished and Lazy has a sigh of relief. She loves this time of day and was hoping to do a tye dye kit but she has 60 weighted blankets to pack. The lady who collects the blankets brings her husband to collect the packages. Lazy has been trying to do 20-30 a day. By Friday all the blankets would've been shipped. There's three weighted blankets left. She will be doing a big restock of covers only. The girls are in the playroom. Creepy starts stroking Lazy's face and says she has hundreds of orders to sort.🤮 :rolleyes:

Isabelle has been drafted in to help lazy with the blankets. They've got 20 more blankets to do and it should take an hour. Nice £1600 profit right there.

The blankets are sorted and will be collected tomorrow. Creepy is doing storytime and lazy is about to have a shower and get ready for bed. All the vlogs are over 100k except the NHS vlog. Really? I just went through the vlogs and found at least four under 100k.:unsure:Lazy tell everyone to go and watch it. They did more zoom chats today.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

View attachment 125135View attachment 125147View attachment 125148
View attachment 125134View attachment 125137View attachment 125149View attachment 125150View attachment 125151
i swear they pull these faces just to be shown on your summaries , which im really enjoying BTW

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did the buy the jelly bath stuff? (Sorry, I can't cope with spelling it the way it's spelt)

Jace isn't old enough to play in it. The girls are all too old for it (my eldest son is the same age as Isla and wouldn't be interested in it whatsoever).

Reactions: 16
Stumbled across this earlier on the ifam website.
1588886657827.png

How can they claim they do 'every single day without fail' when they take days off occasionally? I mean there is no shame in taking a day off but why lie on their website, why not just put we film 'almost every day' or 'pretty much everyday'?

Also correct my grammar if im wrong but shouldn't it be 'showcasing our family life' not our family lives because to me that reads as in there is more than one family life involved? Like I said correct me if im wrong but it is messing with my head because it doesn't read right to me 😂

Reactions: 28

Lazy welcomes us back to another vlog. She's in a great mood. Nothing is wrong but she'd been in a slump. She had messages on Baby and Me asking what was wrong. Jace kept waking up until 3 last night and Lazy thinks it's his teeth. The girls are finishing their work and are trying to finish their work earlier so they can enjoy the sunshine. Jace has been playing with a rhino and has been shouting 'ino'. Jace walks over to the biscuits and then takes a biscuit to Lazy. She reads to him and tells him to roar.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells Prinny not to lick Jace's toy. They've repainted a wall in the kitchen today. They're putting the clothes horse out in the garden. It will no longer go in the kitchen because it blocks it off way too much.:rolleyes:

Lazy needs to sort the tuff table because they're using Gelli Baff. They've used it before, before they started vlogging. Lazy tells Jace he can't use it because it's for 3+ but then says she's joking; he will be playing with it with Lazy's supervision. She's boiling in her jumper and he's going to change but first she will set up the tuff table. Jace is in the kitchen eating a banana. Lazy doesn't know how much water to use. Timelapse of jelly being made. Lazy says it looks like slush puppy.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells Jace not to climb in the bucket of water and he begins to cry. Footage of the Gelli Baff being played with;. They have Gelli Slime for another day. Isabelle tells us Jace was saying 'rhino' a lot today.:rolleyes:

Jace has got in the car with his brush. The girls are about to colour some rocks.

Lazy was about to put Jace down for a nap but he's found a dummy. Lazy has no idea where because she doesn't like Jace having dummies during the day. He seems happy with his brush and water. Lazy shouts at Prinny not to lick the water. Lazy is going to give Jace another 20 minutes and then it's time for bed because Her, Creepy and the girls have fun to do and it doesn't involve him.:rolleyes:

Lazy has had an idea and Creepy will freak out. She tells Isabelle to help her get the tuff table onto the floor.:rolleyes:

Creepy is filming and says 'no babe' multiple times but he doesn't really give a tit. Jace climbs onto the table. and Lazy says 'yay'. Prinny is trying to get a toy out of the table and Lazy says 'no' because it's Jace's.:rolleyes:

Isla is cleaning the toy animals with a toothbrush. Wasn't that the activity for the other day? Isla says it's fun and Lazy responds by suggesting she clean her bedroom.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they're having quiet time whist Jace is in bed. Isabelle's favourite pastime is looking at houses on Zoopla and Rightmove. Lazy says she is the same and so is Creepy. Lazy especially loves looking at £30 million houses and then Creepy says they should move to a castle. They'd be jealous of the houses the Labrants were looking at a few days ago then, The younger girls are cleaning the toys and Creepy says it's a shame they will miss skating. Footage of the girls in the garden.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake, playing with Esme's toys. Esme is sweeping with Jace's brush. Creepy says they've just come in from some exercise skating out on the street. Lazy is cooking dinner. One of the Inghams' 'friends' has sent Jace a new toy but they're not sure what it is. Creepy asks Prinny what she is doing. She's playing with her mouse and Creepy tries to snatch it off her. Jace holds his new duck toy and Lazy says it's hilarious. Lazy cackles. Creepy takes it off Jace and puts it on the floor. Cackle. Jace dances. More cackles. Creepy says they were the moves that got Lazy 'in them clubs'.🤮:sick:

Dinner is finished and Lazy has a sigh of relief. She loves this time of day and was hoping to do a tye dye kit but she has 60 weighted blankets to pack. The lady who collects the blankets brings her husband to collect the packages. Lazy has been trying to do 20-30 a day. By Friday all the blankets would've been shipped. There's three weighted blankets left. She will be doing a big restock of covers only. The girls are in the playroom. Creepy starts stroking Lazy's face and says she has hundreds of orders to sort.🤮 :rolleyes:

Isabelle has been drafted in to help lazy with the blankets. They've got 20 more blankets to do and it should take an hour. Nice £1600 profit right there.

The blankets are sorted and will be collected tomorrow. Creepy is doing storytime and lazy is about to have a shower and get ready for bed. All the vlogs are over 100k except the NHS vlog. Really? I just went through the vlogs and found at least four under 100k.:unsure:Lazy tell everyone to go and watch it. They did more zoom chats today.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

View attachment 125134View attachment 125137View attachment 125149View attachment 125150View attachment 125151
I can’t believe Lazy has put the washing outside to dry... actually outside.... in the sun...who would even think of doing that...?!?! 😂😂😂
But you don’t read here do you hun 🙄

Why is poor Prinny being shouted at for licking water...???
Perhaps, just maybe, on a really hot day, she might just be in need of a drink of water...!!! I’ve seen before screen shots on here of her empty food and water bowls... 🤬🤬🤬
And mark my words, if it wasn’t for the nice weather and them being in and out of the house, that poor little dog would be locked outside by herself like she has been before. It makes me so bloody angry...!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine creepy and lazy at Jace's future star of the week assemblies? Standing up at the back of the school hall hollering “CA-LEVER BOYYYYYYY” either that or “YOU GOT ALLLLL DA POINTS!”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I am new to this family - to be honest I started watching after briefly looking at a thread on here. I've watched for about three days now and why does the mum SHOUT all the time? And her fake laugh? Or is that real?

Why are they so popular - what am I missing?! Also is their toddler really called Jace - please tell me they just shorten it from Jason....

Oh I also don't understand the hat?? Please someone help me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jace saying rhino. I guess he must be talking about his mother then.
I was going to write that but I was trying not to be too harsh 🙈

I am new to this family - to be honest I started watching after briefly looking at a thread on here. I've watched for about three days now and why does the mum SHOUT all the time? And her fake laugh? Or is that real?

Why are they so popular - what am I missing?! Also is their toddler really called Jace - please tell me they just shorten it from Jason....

Oh I also don't understand the hat?? Please someone help me lol
Get used to the shouting because SHE DOES IT IN EVERY SINGLE VLOG.

Yes his name is actually Jace. Jace River Christopher Ingham to be exact. Poor child.

The greasy beanie is probably to hide the ginger roots
Ginger Chris 1.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why did the buy the jelly bath stuff? (Sorry, I can't cope with spelling it the way it's spelt)

Jace isn't old enough to play in it. The girls are all too old for it (my eldest son is the same age as Isla and wouldn't be interested in it whatsoever).
Isla got 6524253 boxes of it for her birthday for some reason - they're probably reaching for content now that there's no shopping to film to break up their boring vlogs

Reactions: 11

End of vlog

Doesn't Sarah realise she's talking to a dog? Prinny doesn't understand that a toy belongs to Jace does she? 🙄 How can one woman be so thick?

Reactions: 12
I was going to write that but I was trying not to be too harsh 🙈

Get used to the shouting because SHE DOES IT IN EVERY SINGLE VLOG.

Yes his name is actually Jace. Jace River Christopher Ingham to be exact. Poor child.

The greasy beanie is probably to hide the ginger roots
View attachment 125306
😲 Is that Baby David in the pram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.