The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds bad but it kind of reminds me of the whole Kate McCann interview where she chooses not to answer any of the questions. As controversial as that topic is (don’t want to open a can of worms) it could have happened to Jace on that beach.
I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to mention it

Reactions: 2
I think Chris may be on the spectrum. Nothing wrong with that. A lot of people are and are never diagnosed

I'm sure I remember them saying in a vlog before that he has a form of autism? Can't remember which one now, it was a few years back

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was on mumsnet and saw these comments
from a concerned stepmum regarding her stepdaughter and I couldn’t help but think is this why Chris Ingham loves Instagram so much. Are these the kinds of girls he could be messaging? And then the Disney dad comment made me chuckle. Seriously though Is this something he may encourage Isabelle to do too. Cannot believe Instagram allow this content.
It`s horrific! Can you report certain Instagram accounts?? These parents need to hang their heads in shame ,anything for money or "fame"…:(

@thegreencow you can never get carried away with this group. I wish we could loop the Queen section so it plays over and over. I don’t know what is better; them slamming each other’s face, or Jace slapping Lazy.
Haha! Agree ,that was brilliant.If I had to choose it`d have to be jace giving lazy her karma!:)..(I seem to remember the saconne jolys showed one of their kids slapping jonathan.ANother great moment in vlogging! #suchgreatdads #thekidsstrikeback...:)

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that kid something green or nutritious, yes he eats fruit which is good but he needs vegetables more
Yes but the fruit was dipped in chocolate abs sprinkles the other day and is all too often with waffles, ice cream or aerosol cream.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
85394523-DFE5-4F43-805F-8F7A41A97780.jpeg
6D96CD7E-C6D1-4458-93E3-D4539E9F0AF2.jpeg
E88AE64C-D65B-42E8-895D-67267742872D.jpeg
EA2D0F22-B573-4D5B-958E-F9A5E5412581.jpeg
DBAAFD93-6C10-4483-A20D-8DF796036BD5.jpeg
57DBC1DE-7F20-4C5A-A399-5A9F2E609018.jpeg

Just a selection of the creepy and obsessive posts I found looking through ingham fan accounts. This is actually vile....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Those accounts are very creepy. They are likely grown men writing these. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 19
Isnt golden hour the hour after sun rise and the hour before sunset?
oh my god ....that tongue is disgusting....so embarrassed for her...someone close to her should have a word with her....I think that pose is no longer a thing...correct me if I’m wrong..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Their police file 😂 PC Pervert really has them fooled hasn't he. Imagine feeling the need to control a load of random children by pretending the police are watching them.
On another note, does anyone know what happened to the girl Izzy who did a good job of calling out the Inghams true colours to companies that were paying them? I remember a while back she did a video and got a lot of hate from the ifam. I think Sarah was threatening her at some point. Hope she is ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.