The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really unattractive photo. Whats with her face?

She's a pretty girl and the provocative poses just take away from that..

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just looked at the #teensofinstagram hash tag 'she' used, there's mainly photos of izzy and other teens in the 'top' section , most posing provocative.. Some in swimwear and all sorts under 'recents'
I never was one for instagram but I thought people hash tag things like #sunny #summer, tbh i dont see many using hash tags now, and I very doubt she'd use these ones in her own accord.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just looked at the #teensofinstagram hash tag 'she' used, there's mainly photos of izzy and other teens in the 'top' section , most posing provocative.. Some in swimwear and all sorts under 'recents'
I never was one for instagram but I thought people hash tag things like #sunny #summer, tbh i dont see many using hash tags now, and I very doubt she'd use these ones in her own accord.
just had a look, when i was a teen i was running round with grolsh bottle tops on my shoes 😂 not being provocative for a camera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So the intruder was creepy in Izzy's bedroom? Is the lockdown (read:without her daily shopping fix) finally making Sarah realise that Creepy is unbearable to live with and she is outing him?
Will tomorrow's episode of the Ingham circus be 'leaving my pedalo husband *emotional* *shocking* with a crying izzy inthe thumb nail?
so many questions

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So the intruder was creepy in Izzy's bedroom? Is the lockdown (read:without her daily shopping fix) finally making Sarah realise that Creepy is unbearable to live with and she is outing him?
Will tomorrow's episode of the Ingham circus be 'leaving my weirdo husband *emotional* *shocking* with a crying izzy inthe thumb nail?
so many questions
Creepy in Isabelles bedroom would never of guessed that 😂😂always creepy doing creepy tit with Isabelle never his own biological daughters. Completely disgusting Chris you are grooming Isabelle it's so obvious.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Weird title and thumbnail. Creepy, stay out of Isabelle's bedroom.

- Neither of the tops match the dungarees. It's no wonder your blankets have poorly matched colours.

- Creepy must stink. With a shopaholic wife, he must own more clothes than those he wears everyday.

- Isabelle's very interested in crime. Wonder why? Wouldn't have to do with the grooming trolling granny, predator stepdad, pweirdo uncle, five finger discount mother (the list could go on and on).

- Isabelle is into photography. Needs more practice. Not quite sure what some of those photos were 😳

- Sarah, you look old because you are old. Would help if you could apply make up correctly.

- Creepy not in the vlog so far, yet again. Where does he disappear to? Aren't all the Ibis hotels closed?

- I'm guessing that temperature thing was for Creepy. Love how Lazy fails to mention it's for him, as she knows the company will get a lot of backlash.

- Ok, so Esme did the prank on Creepy. So why was Isabelle in the thumbnail? He's a sicko, isn't he? We know exactly what's on your mind, you freak.

- Prinny didn't get to go on the walk, yet again. They're bleeping vile human beings.

- They're banging on about how nice it is being outside, as if it's the first time they've been out on a walk for ages. More proof that they haven't walked Prinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So odd its Izzy in the thumbnail when she wasnt even involved.

Im fuming they didn't take Prinny on a walk. The poor dog looks do overweight and unhappy.

Jaces jumpsuit thing was far to small for him

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Long time stalker... I just cannot stand Prinny not being walked :( During this lock down I find time to walk my dog 1 hour every day for my outdoor exercise and just stay away and cross the road from people. Her nails are so grossly long, and I just feel really bad for her. I wish someone would call animal control, even though I know they cannot take her away as she is fed and taken care of in the most basic way, but just to be told off to walk her even in lock down, or a vet. Even if they would be decent to just give her a 15 mins walk daily or 5 days a week half an hour good walk, then it would be much better for the poor pooch. I am a dog advocate and unfortunately I used to like watching them back in the day, but they have just gotten more horrid by the day. I just feel the worse for the dog and then the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Since Isabelle isn’t biologically chris’ I think he thinks he can perv on her rather than esme as maybe to him it will look worst jf he does it to his daughter

I would love it if Isabelles dad came wanting full custody and took Isabelle away to safety. She definitely needs away from her toxic parents ASAP.
( I don’t know who her dad is. But he surely can’t be worst than Chris )

Reactions: 23
So they went for as huge walk and didn't take prinny ( that I saw anyway) have they still not got Herr a lead?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sarah so loves anyone fawning over Isabelle. I've seen comments about one wanting to kiss one of the girls on the lips (long time back think it was posted here too) and Sarah liked comment and said that's sweet, however most parents instinct is to block and report that behaviour but if course Sarah Dixon supports that behaviour its in her isn't.
It`s so disguting it`s sickening.The misguided ifam may tell them how wonderful they are :sick: and how they wish they were "their parents" ,but neither has a maternal/paternal bone in their bodies!If they did ,they`d put their children first ,before youtube ,views and money!Arghhhhhhhhhh!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'd say they are damaged behind the scenes rather than miserable. They don't lead a normal life. Isabelle and Esme go to private school with children who's parents are clever, hardworking, aspirational I'm sure they are the only ones at that school who have a groomer dad and groomer gran, an ex jail bird relative, and a mother who sells her kids rights and privacy to pay the fees. No matter how you look at it they are the odd ball girls in that school. They wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them. The parents are thick shits who fell on the girls to make money. No more different to a pimp.
Theyll be the only kids in the school that basically pay their own school fees. No way that ingham channel pot gets split 6 ways between everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So they went for as huge walk and didn't take prinny ( that I saw anyway) have they still not got Herr a lead?
Surely u can walk her off lead if she desperately needs walking, they are pretty cheap to buy put it your cart with all your other crap you buy don't neglect that poor dog

Reactions: 11
did someone from here not send a lead for prinny recently?

is the forum running slow to load today or is it my wifi? i can’t decide lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.