The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Lazy 👋 It's Courier not Korea
Cou-rier
Cou-ri-er
Courier

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So how does buying views work? They must make more form the bought view than it costs or there would be no point. How much does it cost to buy and is there no way for this to be picked up?

Reactions: 7
So how does buying views work? They must make more form the bought view than it costs or there would be no point. How much does it cost to buy and is there no way for this to be picked up?
I think it’s quite cheap to buy views.

Reactions: 3
They really have rinsed dry every ounce of pride they had. They didn’t really have that much to begin with to be honest. They lie on a day to day basis, they tell their fans to not “bully” or “verbally attack” others but it’s absolutely alright for them do it because they’re “celebrities” no, not a bleeping chance in hell are they celebs. They’re bleeping hypocrites. Buying cheap blankets, plastic bits and tats from different companies and marketing it as your own (I’m not such a genius when it comes trading standards and whatnot but aren’t they breaking the law? Please correct me if I’m wrong), they’re so FOCUSED on trying to cover up their horrible actions they’ve caused these past two years being on the platform that the true colours are very much slowly coming out to play and to be honest, they won’t be getting their 300K views a day in the future if they keep this up. Not even buying views will save them. They even drag their family members into their mess and they most definitely showed themselves to be people of “fake impressions” when it comes to YouTube and their audience. Bad morals, bad taste, bad parenting skills, bad actions, etc. I can literally say “bad” anything and it’s probably something they’ve actually done or reacted to negatively. I don’t see this family being on YouTube in the future. Give it at least 3-4 years until tit REALLY hits the fan. What will it be this time? Who knows?! Expect the unexpected with these two clowns. I don’t really see the girls going onto YouTube and having huge careers on them. They’re obviously not to blame on what their parents have done to their careers. I wish them well for the future because they are TRULY gonna need it. Their mental health has already been truly damaged in some form (yes, Sarah and Chris, they could develop mental health issues, caused by your controlling behaviours towards YouTube. The way you two are with the topic of mental health REALISTICALLY, not on your little “show” is horrendous. So it won’t be surprising if you two are the same with them if they ever developed any mh issues. I really do hope they don’t).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello everyone! I’ve been a lurker on this thread for a few months now, I originally came looking for gossip on Philip Schofield and stumbled across this forum and haven’t been able to leave since, you guys are hilarious and have made my lockdown a little brighter, I look forward to reading everyone’s take on the vlogs every evening so thank you 😊
welcome , sit back relax and just keep enjoying the thread, there are some funny people on here (y) :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Folks don't get hung up on daily vlog views cos they're still raking in a tit load from older vlogs every day. Check social blade for daily viewing figures - they're hitting around 300k most days :mad: if anything their average daily views have gone up since lockdown started. It couldn't have worked any more in their favour. The month before lockdown they were under 4m views for the full month, they're currently just under 6m views for the last month. We can only hope that while views have increased, AdSense income has decreased!!
actually I don't think they are raking it in found this on Google of how much they are making and its not a very lot
Folks don't get hung up on daily vlog views cos they're still raking in a tit load from older vlogs every day. Check social blade for daily viewing figures - they're hitting around 300k most days :mad: if anything their average daily views have gone up since lockdown started. It couldn't have worked any more in their favour. The month before lockdown they were under 4m views for the full month, they're currently just under 6m views for the last month. We can only hope that while views have increased, AdSense income has decreased!!
Found some interesting info on Google they are certainly not raking it in by any means

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s horrible isn’t it! And the bloody iFam defend their heroes as usual saying Prinny has a whoooole garden, as if that’s the same as a walk!

Sarah if you’re reading this get off your lumpy arse and walk Prinny you absolute waste of oxygen!😡
thats where you can see theyre children that follow they dont see the dangers kids or the sense in anything ,my blood boils whenever I see a child defending them , as they really do get in too deep and dont realise how much trouble they could be in with some answers

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Creepy asked Lazy if they should just take the day off vlogging due to the heavy workload. He then proceeds to make a sound at 9:09 that sounds like he's about to launch into the Emmerdale theme tune. Might be a video idea for you @CheekyChappy
@thegreencow Challenge accepted!!... but, I might have got a bit carried away... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
so they are giving the video a couple of days to raise money, after that will they keep it for them selves?? should be the hole month.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thoughts on todays vlog - (can't wait to hear these assumptions we supposedly have 😂 )

ANSWERING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT US!!
- Why is Jace's onesie so big? Looks like he's gonna trip over his feet?
- 30 seconds in we have a shameless plug of the blankets...stop it, people cant even afford basic necessities and ur plugging ur £85 blankets.
- How did you not know about BBC bitesize? It's usually the first or second recommendation when you search learning resources.
- Isla's maths work on the coins...surprised the coins in the baking tray perfect parenting 101 activity didn't make an appearance.
- Todays tuff table activity is cleaning toys? Cleaning toys? Really?
- Someone pls control Jace...3rd day in a row he's stolen food
- Ugh Creepy might be camping out with the girls 🤢
- So apparently they're going to tell us how much money that yesterdays vlog made? Guess we'll get a nice insight into how much money they really make per vlog...although thought you weren't allowed to say how much Adsense paid?
- Can Lazy stop saying how hilarious yesterdays vlog was? I think I laughed more when I had 3 teeth took out.
- Answering your assumptions = lack of vlog content today🙄
- Apparently Esme loves her hair colour...is that why she put purple braids in?
- Someone commented that Esme is trying to act 12/13...couldn't agree more tbh.
- Apparently the girls say they are all more comfortable with Lazy than Creepy...THANK GOD!!!:LOL:
- Isla playing up to the camera for the entire assumptions bit honestly doing my head in
- Lazy saying 'Creepy is a rubbish vlogger and forgets to end the vlog'...errrmmm why don't you end it Lazy? Its picking up a camera.
- Poor prinny hiding under the sofa...im not surprised.

And thats my thoughts on todays Minghams vlog x

(Quick note - yesterdays vlog is just under 75k as of now - 6:30pm...looks like views are dwindling)
“I think I laughed more when I had 3 teeth took out.”

that nearly took me out lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
actually I don't think they are raking it in found this on Google of how much they are making and its not a very lot

Found some interesting info on Google they are certainly not raking it in by any means
If thats true figures theyre not raking in a very lot are they.😄

Reactions: 5
I noticed in one of Chantella's vlogs she's been awarded a diploma from the University of Positive Pineapples. God knows what in 🙄🙄🙄
I’m from Northern Ireland as is Chantella the super fan, here colleges do graduation ceremonies and do the same pictures, robes etc that universities do. I’d say she’s done a college course rather than university

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.