The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it also speaks volumes that the vlog has so little views when there isn't a click bait title or one of the girls in the thumbnail 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Creepy and Lazy did a similar challenge around 3 years ago in their old house as part of a collab with another family.

It turns my stomach how easily Sarah lies and acts all mother superior. Annoys me how she gets interaction for asking for dares then does something different, with a promise we will do it later....just like the promise of the OMG 1 million meet up was promised.
Also the promise of her tuff tray ideas being only things everyone has at home but every activity I've seen you see her opening new packs of things to use 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20200505-095911_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Had to laugh when she said “I’m happy when Isabelle films videos”. All I could think was “yeah, the money goes straight in your pockets”

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I've made a comment about his/her posts before. THey are really disturbing. I am assuming that they think it's a kid commenting but there is something off about it. Happy (and relieved) to be proven wrong but I suspect that is not a child behind that account.
Totally agree with you, i do hope it is a young fan, but even so this should not be allowed to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So tonight’s vlog is donations via super Saturday which saffron,Alfie,zoella etc donated to a couple of saturdays ago. All AD revenue donated.No wonder they was late to the “party”. They are frowned upon in the YouTube community.
Most of the other you tubers did it WEEKS ago - we watched the quiz by Dad V Girls and I think that was 3 or 4 weeks ago now! - I think there was a special saturday that most of them did it on!

I don't know about anyone else but there is not 1 bag of flour in my supermarket. I needed it so badly for a meal I was cooking. Such a waste. I remote teach prek and I try so hard not to use any food in any of my lessons since there is such shortages. They are influencers and should be setting an example They have wasted so much food it's disgusting. Where I live meals are being given out to any and all families who can't afford to buy. How can they even justify the waste. She had old flour in her house? Yeah right for all the baking and cooking she does????
No flour here either! Desperate to make some cakes for VE Day to send to elderly relatives that are on their own! She makes me sick!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they'll divulge exactly how much yesterday's vlog raised? It might be an eye opener to the Ifam to see what they earn on a daily basis.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if they'll divulge exactly how much yesterday's vlog raised? It might be an eye opener to the Ifam to see what they earn on a daily basis.
Let’s just hope they get proof that they’ve actually donated this money, because we all know they tend to forget things like that and hope their vulnerable audience forget about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Let’s just hope they get proof that they’ve actually donated this money, because we all know they tend to forget things like that and hope their vulnerable audience forget about it.
I think that we all know that it will never be mentioned again and we will never see any proof.

Reactions: 24
They said they have not donated the zoom chat money yet, so they are getting interest on someone else’s money in their bank account

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hopefully Creepy will actually donate this money to the NHS since he used to work in a hospital and knows “all the codes” and other stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s asked in motivational sessions which comes first ?

1 inspiration
2 aspiration
3 desperation

Having considered this in the context of Lazy (didn’t take long) that DESPERATION can be the only contented for the dopey mare.

Reactions: 8
Sorry folks back to Prinnie her claws on sundays vlog seriously get them clipped or get walking her they must be so painful
How cruel 😡. That dog has not been walked for a lot longer than we think.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Bl
Sorry folks back to Prinnie her claws on sundays vlog seriously get them clipped or get walking her they must be so painful
Blatant neglect. I don’t care what those idiots do to themselves but it makes my blood boil how that dog is (not) looked after. The girls are able to speak up for themselves and Jace makes his disdain abundantly plain but that dog is at the mercy of those idiots alone. Animal cruelty is unforgivable. It should be a crime and should ‘carry a jail sentence’. Could Levi’s offer the tattlers a discount for a letter? Or we could write one on a napkin. Anyone know where they live?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
How cruel 😡. That dog has not been walked for a lot longer than we think.
Animal cruelty is just like child cruelty. Just because the dog looks fine and is fed and watered this doesn’t mean it isn’t suffering, the same with the kids. They maybe fed and look relatively healthy, but it doesent mean to say they aren’t suffering emotionally and mentally. Abuse comes In more than one form.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Thats awful :( poor prinny :( Just ridiculous that the RSPCA ect wont do anything because she has a home and water.

Animal cruelty is just like child cruelty. Just because the dog looks fine and is fed and watered this doesn’t mean it isn’t suffering, the same with the kids. They maybe fed and look relatively healthy, but it doesent mean to say they aren’t suffering emotionally and mentally. Abuse comes In all forms.
Could reporting it to their vets achieve anything? Im assuming they use the vets in the pets at home store.

Reactions: 13
Most of the other you tubers did it WEEKS ago - we watched the quiz by Dad V Girls and I think that was 3 or 4 weeks ago now! - I think there was a special saturday that most of them did it on!

No flour here either! Desperate to make some cakes for VE Day to send to elderly relatives that are on their own! She makes me sick!
Tesco and Sainsbury have lots of prepared cake mixes available in my area. They also have packets of pastry mix. I know it’s not the same and it might cost a little more but it might be an option. I hope this helps.
If all else fails I’m sure salt of the earth Mrs Seacroft, who is generous to a fault will whip up a batch of her cheese and ham wraps as she has bought West Yorkshire’s stocks of the frozen stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.