The Ingham Family #100 IFAM we present to you Beynoncé and Layz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure
They said they were setting up Zoom as haven’t used it before? How on earth have two adults and three children at school age, one of which is a teenager, not used Zoom to group chat friends, family etc in the six (or is it seven? I’m losing count of the days 😩) weeks in lockdown?
They use zoom for the girls dance classes unless they have stopped paying the monthly school fees?

It
Did I read somewhere a tattler has sent the minghams a lead for prinny?! I wonder if it was tracked so they know if it’s arrived?

We posted at the same time. I think I read one got sent
It arrived !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sarah’s quiff hairstyle today was not flattering at ALL.
Also, the bleeping hat shape 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like a monkey peanut [] oh but btw, even though he is in a tracksuit jacket and tracksuit bottoms - they are NOT a tracksuit family. This isn’t a tracksuit it’s a figure of your imagination.
Absolutely creasing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh creepy, do you not realise ginger roots, a receding hairline and the beginnings of a bald spot, wouldn't make you look anywhere near the twit that you look with your greasy beanies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They must think we were born yesterday. Go to Sainsburys did we?
boom.PNG

Ice cream - Morrisons
icecream.PNG

Yorgurt - Aldi
yoghurt1.PNG
yoghurt 2.PNG
yoghurt.PNG

Onions - Asda
Saisbury's onions have a different colour label
onion 1.PNG
onion.PNG
onion 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Now, I'm no YouTube expert...but isn't it against the rules to mention AdSense on there?

And... does YouTube think it is ethical to ask children to keep a vlog playing throughout the night, as recommended by Chris Ingham? Chris Ingham stated that their young fans should keep playing the vlog over and over, and Sarah Ingham told them to play all of the adverts to raise money. Err...for the NHS.

Hm.

Could they be asking young IFAM to do this all the time with their other offerings? It certainly slipped off their tongues extremely easily. And could account for some of their questionably high viewing figures.

Or are they trying to get the 'raise money for the NHS' vlog removed because by saying that out in the open the 'orrible trolls might complain?

Cretins :m

Reactions: 26
I don't know about anyone else but there is not 1 bag of flour in my supermarket. I needed it so badly for a meal I was cooking. Such a waste. I remote teach prek and I try so hard not to use any food in any of my lessons since there is such shortages. They are influencers and should be setting an example They have wasted so much food it's disgusting. Where I live meals are being given out to any and all families who can't afford to buy. How can they even justify the waste. She had old flour in her house? Yeah right for all the baking and cooking she does????
Its the same where I live, one of my friends runs a small cupcake and cookies company and has been struggling for weeks trying to find flour so she can continue her little business. I managed to grab an extremely bettered pack from Aldi which looked like it had been ran over by a lorry and then salvaged back together. I feel like you shouldn't be wasting food right now, and I know she was like 'its an old bag of flour' but its the principal of it thats going to annoy people....if you waste it on things like that then it leads you to buy more when you could have just saved it in the first place. Plus they could've used alternatives like baby powder which isn't a shortage right now?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Also, the bleeping hat shape 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like a monkey peanut [] oh but btw, even though he is in a tracksuit jacket and tracksuit bottoms - they are NOT a tracksuit family. This isn’t a tracksuit it’s a figure of your imagination.
Even his own brain is trying escape can you blame it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
haha literally came on here to say exactly that about his bleeping hat. Does he think he looks good? If you insist on wearing a beanie hat every single day of your life, at least get one that fits FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Isabelle's classmates have ever stumbled upon Tattle... I mean they are all old enough to have phones and if I had someone internet "famous" in my class I certainly would have googled them.... Even aside from tattle if you put #Ingham into Twitter or Insta you fall down a black hole of her father's evil antics.

I actually cant even imagine how much she must dread going to school. What are dumb and dumber going to post at 5pm to make her life hell the next day. Maybe I'm wrong but I have never known kids that age to be nice en masse when there is so much readily available ammunition.

I'm sure this has been shared before but the threads move so quickly it's hard to keep up. An anti Chris account posted the attached back in Jan.... where he basically admits outright that he did send the infamous "drop the towel" pic. Not that there was any doubt that he did it but the fact that he actually admitted it in an Instagram post to a total stranger must be such a kick in the face to Sarah.... like he doesnt see cheating on his wife and mother of the majority of his kids as any big deal at all. What a deluded self obsessed narcissistic prat!
So Is he admitting he sent this to an “adult”! I thought he denied everything but reading that it sounds like he’s saying he thought he sent it to an adult meaning he was messing behind Sarah’s back???

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Just reading a post on Facebook that Morrison’s are now selling the flour from their instore bakery. They’re putting it into smaller bags. Guess she picked some up there whilst getting her ice cream.

Reactions: 7
I said last night her voice could stear ships in a storm. The stupid foghorn of a witch now has her hubby flashing his Bernie light. Ships are now safe and the coastguard can take a break. Long live the INGHAMS
is the light for his late night petrol station rants ?

Probably for his toe tonsillitis
toenoncelitis!!!

'I won't let the ifam fall apart'

So obsessed, they all are. Does she think she's superwoman or something. Forget it... even superwoman/man couldn't fix the Inghams.
sounds like a william Wallace quote , They can take the piss but they cant take our leaders

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So she states in the video it’s old flour - yeah right Sarah! Then they go on to waste a bag of onions, tub of baby food, yoghurts, half a bottle of “daddies ketchup” (but they only ever have Heinz). So if they’d only seen the vid the previous evening, she must have went out to specifically buy foods for it. Then telling the ifam it’s the Adsense revenue that’s going to the nhs - they haven’t donated the zoom money yet, as they’re waiting to see how much money will be generated from this vlog- a flying pig went over their garden at this point. The ifam have been told to leave the video playing on a loop all night long - it’s got nothing to do with them getting the money for the ads and their vids being shown to more people with the algorithm picking it up thinking lots of people are watching. During the game, Sarah states she is almost choking on the flour - no warning to the ifam not to copy! Some poor kids will be meeting the wrath of their parents when they discover they’ve copies them and wasted precious flour. It’s utterly disgusting (their fav words) to waste food at a time when so so many are starving with little food due to losing jobs. They are utterly sick and vile!

Exactly what they were hoping for - and that’s just one! The rest of the ifam will be competing. Sarah will be burning her phone out ordering lots of new things - oops I mean sorting out the donation for the nhs
How can Lazy claim to have a old bag of flour? Why would she have bought flour when she doesn’t bake/cook? The nearest she ever got to baking was that frozen pastry cheese thing. Creeps didn’t keep her head down long enough for my liking.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.