Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweemum

So, its baby Daves 1st birthday, and the caption on the birthday post is just " me me me me me" its all about her. Not baby dave. Her.

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s back definitely and I’m having to unfollow! I don’t understand why these women feel the need to lie. She’s just started her stories with oh it feels so weird talking to the camera. Jamie and the kids are making me nervous. What a load of bull she’s already spent a good hour filming none stop on her skincare page. Wish I was able to have 5 mines to go to the toilet on my own let alone go speak to half the world on Instagram for an hour. I used to love heather but I’ve lost a lot of respect for her. She was so down to earth now it’s all about the pouting and hair flicking. Go to the zoo with your kids and get off Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Chewingthefat

Wtf is she talking about? An act of kindness because a member of staff got her the trousers she needed from the stockroom. She was just doing her job Hev!

I’m finding her more and more insufferable. She’s a narcissist like all the rest of them. Sharing screenshots of followers declaring their love for her, fuck off!

Reactions: 7

Zantezoo

VIP Member
She must be struggling for content or likes or something doing to old strip off look at me so normal wobbling. All while her followers lapping it up “aw heather you look great”
Also I’m not sure I believe her being in lads mags , she wasn’t exactly the look those magazines were going for? Maybe she wrote them an inspirational piece.

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
It must be difficult for her to understand what the rest of the country is going through, she’s litteraly never held down a real job. Now, whilst everyone is worrying about their jobs, health and how they will pay for Christmas, she’s crying about doing an AD for her little hobby, whilst her husband no doubt pays all the bills.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
This girl has lost herself & the uniqueness she brought to insta. I think the followers & status among other "big" influencers has gone to her head, she's on the hauls & "tap to" shit now which is such a shame. She's become extremely annoying & fake IMO, not what she was all about when I first followed her at 2/3k, another one lost to the insta curse of people falling in love with themselves.

• Sad

Peanut0205

I went off her years ago when she posted a perfectly angled photo of her arse in a bikini leaning on a balcony or something and captioned it along the lines of ‘just because I’m not fat/have stretch marks/take pride in myself doesn’t mean my body isn’t a mum body too, it really upsets me that naturally slim people like myself are victimised like this’ blah blah (I paraphrased but that’s was the gist) it just annoyed me, we all know you love yourself hun... you don’t need to go viral with a photo that you specifically asked someone to take 🙄

• Haha

RomancingRainbows

Switch off Sunday...where she never actually fully switches off. Tells everybody to delete the app but she is sharing people sharing her switch off declaration and then in the evening posts a run down of their day. Kind of defeats the object.

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
The verbal diarrhoea posts got too much for me, I ended up knowing more about the inner working of her and her family than my own.

TrulyScrumptious

Two days into the week and she's 'overwhelmed' 🙄 Overwhelmed from what -working? No. Cleaning the house? No. Washing her children's hair and hands? No. Actually doing some homeschooling? Doing anything other than navel gaze,drink herbal tea and talk shite? No. She has it hard alright , she hasn't a bloody clue of the real world

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
To say that you are “shaking” as you post the information about taking a break would indicate to me that there is an unhealthy relationship/dependence going on with social media. I honestly think that these influencers will look back in years to come in disbelief that they spent so many hours talking into a phone when that time could have been spent more wisely such as being “present” around your children.

• Heart
I’m so sorry but worms again!!! That is just not normal. I think she need to up her game in the personal hygiene of herself and kids. Also the house, all those animals!! This really disgusts me, yes kids do get worms but definitely not as often as her and family. Dirty dirty dirty!!!

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
Completely agree. Her “content” is absolutely intense. The volume and amount of stories is obsessive. The amount of time she spends talking into her phone is ridiculous. Another one desperate to be liked and noticed

DinoDana

What on earth is she on about now? Another long nonsensical caption about an abstract concept (time). Feel like she's attempting to be philosophical??

Literally can I get a vowel please carol ... what a load of words. It’s like she is always referring to something then loses the point half way through mumbling on. I read it waiting to get to the point... thought it may be referring to Jamie’s job but then it’s about the baby 🤷🏻‍♀️ then time ...

• Haha
It's an addiction isn't it? Validating yourself through your followers. This is why people with mental health issues should steer clear of Instagram. It gives them the validation they so desperately crave, that people like them, that they are interesting.

She needs to listen to her therapist and stay off insta. No you can't give 100% everywhere. Listen even to yourself heather, all your previous posts about not being able to give your all to three kids and pets, give yourself a break. Get better. Get to the point where you don't need a like to give you a boost. Find that Boost from your children's laughter and keep it to yourself, 30k random people don't need to see it before you can take joy from it. Enjoy life in the moment and not behind the phone!

• Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
What the hell is she yabbering on about in all those stories?? What a lot of bollocks she talks.

DinoDana

Ah yes the period pants she was buying but hinting for freebies 🥴 so concerned about everyone’s mask health today .... about 200 stories on it, sly excuse to push tropics on her normal page.

Reactions: 6

DoolinEnnis

I had to unfollow Heather. It has been grating the volume of stories/items/ how hard done by she is when in fact they are in quite a privileged position.

Reactions: 6