Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ktpeterson

Pure greed, she could have donated the hoover to a family, charity or anyone in need... disgusting

Reactions: 11

Pinky1977

And now free paint from the usual ! How can she even keep a straight face. No spend October - no problem when you get it all gifted for FREE - twat

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Now this is bullying!
Agree with this actually. Perhaps I'm becoming a little defensive on her behalf when it comes to this as I struggle with my weight too.

She isn't really that bad when you compare her to other ig accounts. She declares her ads, she doesn't ask for PayPal donations for her charity to then spend on herself LIKE SOME.

At worst she is irritating although to be honest I found her friend sian way more irritating than she is. I actually prefer her when sian isn't around.

So what if she's put on a bit of weight we already know she can lose it again.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Promoting no spend October then encouraging other people to spend. The hint to her hubby this morning to but her a £150 advent calendar, surely if it’s no spend it’s as a family.?
I can’t even comment on the shark hoover being sold as I’ll get more angry. That absolute Gaul of the woman.!
I’m sure the bullying post will materialise very soon, it’s not bullying it’s calling you ‘influencers’ out on your bullshit

D

Deleted member 10208

She got rid of her last cat as ‘she was vile and everyone agreed’. Bitch
Her husband should get rid of her then because she is vile and we all agree! Unbelievable

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
FFS, tesco paying her for an Ad and everyone knows she shops in Aldi. What the actual F**k
The neck on her 🦒. How can she actually post that when she’s always saying she’s off to Aldi.

• Wow

Tink19

I would come off social media if it caused me such anxiety and affected my
Health I can’t understand why they stay on

Reactions: 10

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I think her ‘brand’ would be more successful if she marketed herself to the correct audience. She should be targeting people who want to have nice looking homes on a budget as her skill is doing cheap makeovers (would appeal to people in rental homes as well)
Instead she seems to have delusions of grandeur and targets followers who have clearly big budgets to be able to afford the homes and lifestyles they have. Nothing wrong with aspiring to be like them in the long term but in the meantime perhaps drop the fake accent, work full time on your interiors so that you get more bigger collaborations and this genuinely increase the price of your home through proper improvements.

Tamara

Chatty Member
Why would she have received 2?? Surely you just send one back?
probable meant to give the other to one of her followers as a gift but she didn’t bother she sold it instead, greedy Charlotte

Shocking behaviour. I try not to be so disliking on here but this takes the biscuit! I am a single Mum who would love a new vacuum!!
P.S If I were Charlotte and an interior designer I would have got rid of that island by now, that shelf is so dated!
the island shelf is like a car spoiler lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Charlotte, despite the begging, no White Conpany calendar for you. Your carpets are vile and need replacing too!

H12345

I read somwhere the other day that she’s as bland as a rice crispie and I cried 😂
The most mind numbing, boring, snottiest stuck up her own arse “home instagrammer” I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching.

• Haha

Pinky1977

It’s not been restored ? It’s got a 90’s kitchen she painted herself with battered floors..... its no Neptune kitchen! The bathroom is also 90’s and again she painted the hideous 90’s cupboard thing and added some shell handles. For top money (renovated house) people will expect a brand new kitchen and bathroom. They took the roof off the conservatory and every time it rains the water pours in. It’s an insult to people who actually restore old properties. The fact it says featured in many magazines adds squat to the value. I agree no mortgage company will lend on that even if someone is willing to pay an over inflated price for a house with another house in the garden.

Noseycow1

Interesting....yet also not surprising as she does give off an air of being self centered.
She is so awful. Sorry to say this but she is very mean and self righteous. I’ve had a few dealings with her from my business and she is a customer who I hope to not have again

• Wow
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I think it’s utterly disgusting she’s taken a photo of someone else’s house and posted it on her stories for all to see! And has the cheek to criticise them for changing the door!

Swindon99

Jesus. I wish I could divulge in the info I know. Her hubby does not have a ‘well paid’ job. She is living off mummy and daddies money.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Don’t forget the constant ‘so yeah, living the dream’ every time she does something that everyone does in every day life.

• Haha

Tamara

Chatty Member
Fully restored house for sale ? The floor looks like the inside of my shed ?
It’s the steam mop that has ruined the floor. You don’t use a steam mop on wooden floors it opens up the timber and makes it lift and rot it’s also taken off the sealed finish as well.

• Wow