Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseynora91

It’s the use of the word ‘bullying’ that really winds me up! Voicing an opinion is not bullying! Stating a fact is not bullying! Don’t put yourself out there for the world to see if you can’t take criticism!

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The only anxiety she has is people are seeing her for what she is. The bubble is bursting! You can tell it’s contrived and put on because she turns straight back into “self righteous aren’t I great, look I’ve lost weight and I’m mother of the year” mode in an instant. Same as back when she did a big blog thing about not being happy in her marriage blah blah blah, poor me, then had an abnormal smear or something and suddenly her life flashed before her eyes and she was instantly happy again! I’m exaggerating, but you get the point. People have real problems, she tries to make a normal part of life (down days, arguments with the OH etc) into big things so she can come across relatable....but she’s not and she doesn’t live in the same world as the rest of us. She’s entitled and condescending and contrived

JHH1982

I am utterly mortified at her filming her puppy chewing a live cable instead of immediately stopping him.

I have dm’d her to ask as a concerned pet owner why her priority was a video for Instagram over the welfare of her dog!!

I am utterly mortified at her filming her puppy chewing a live cable instead of immediately stopping him.

I have dm’d her to ask as a concerned pet owner

I have dm’d her to ask as a concerned pet owner why her priority was a video for Instagram over the welfare of her dog!!
Blocked

Last edited:
  • Wow

Asdf

Lock all technology away in a box for Family Friday night... here is a picture of my ice cream from last week... taken with a phone :rolleyes:

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I like her home, show home, I do think some of these comments amount to bullying as well. It feels like being nasty for the sake of being nasty 🤷🏼‍♀️
Criticism and dislike is not trolling or bullying. If you proactively choose to put yourself and your family in the 'public eye' in order to make money and hustle for freebies then you need to understand not everyone will respect that. And some will vocally disagree.

Beggy’s big battleships

Just caught up with her stories. Yawn. Who remembers the last time she did no spend October? Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she end up listing loads of kids clothes to raise some money then had her hair done, she made a point of saying she hadn’t cheated the no spend as she raised the money with her selling page 😂 And as for the dog footage, could she try any harder to copy Elle over at feathering the empty nest? Elle is always posting pics of her pug laying on her and saying things like ‘look at this guy living his best life’ and the footage of her walking in the rain with the dogs is exactly what Elle posts regularly. Bore off Charlotte, no one gives a shit.

• Heart
Ahh so now Charlotte is playing the anxiety and mental health card.

Is this a current bandwagon that they all seem to be jumping on to as it increases engagement OR are all these influencers genuinely riddled with mental health issues?

Personally speaking, I wouldn’t document my every thought and move on the internet as I wouldn’t be strong enough to deal with the inevitable criticism that comes with the territory.

I guess what my next point is, if Charlotte/ Meldrum/ Zoella et al are so crippled with anxiety and stress, why on earth are they continuing to put themselves out there?

PeonyTree

The ‘show home’ is just looking like a replica of her own home! All plain and beige...I hope the other rooms are a bit more exciting and have some colour!

Peanut0205

She’s also dressed the kids in a generic school uniform rather than their actual one which is quite recognisable. Fair enough for keeping them safe not wanting people to know where they go to school but Jesus Christ the actual effort of getting your kids to smile for two sets of first day photos in two different uniforms just for the gram 😂 surely easier just not to post any on?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
The wallpaper doesn't go with anything in that room, because the background of the animal print is offwhite whereas all the woodwork etc is white. What kind of look is she even going for, there's animal prints and pastels and unicorns and pompom trim and an ornate 'E'.....nothing is cohesive. The memory trunks look wedged in tightly above the wardrobe so good luck trying to get one down withut scuffing the ceiling.

Pivot

VIP Member
No spend October? 😂. More like spend more than ever October. Three hour drive and £30 for the fireplace 🤔
That made me laugh saying about how she can't buy all the bits she needs just yet cos it's no spend October. What did she buy the fireplace with then? Chocolate buttons?

• Haha
Goes for ‘date night’ then does a story about eating a salad. Get off your phone, order a burger and “live your best life” 😴

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Don't put it out there if your unable to cope. There's a VERY simple solution- close your Instagram account down immediately and live happily ever after in your beige house.

Livinglife

I hate her account, she has no style at all. Her house looks so dated now, everything she has done to it is awful & beige. The show home was a disgrace, I would have been appalled if I had been the house builders. I am pleased that the hype about her is dwindling, there are so many inspirational home accounts on Insta, hers doesn't come close, she really does not deserve any adoration for what she does in her home.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
So no Affiliate links for an entire month then ? Most people start spreading the cost of Christmas in October so a very odd month to do it. Boring content as usual.
Yeah and also she seemed to be binge buying before which kind of defeats the object!

Am I missing something with this room transformation? The “big reveal” was nothing other that underwhelming considering she’s been posting pictures of it “unfinished” all week.

She’s decorated one wall, added a few neon signs and prints and stuck a pointless fireplace on the wall?

Transformation would have been, new carpet, new furniture, new layout!

Lemon90

I don’t live far from her and I know the area well. Don’t get me wrong, her house is lovely (interiors aren’t to my taste) but it isn’t in a posh area and house prices aren’t very high. Go over the bridge to Southbourne and prices go up! I also work in property and I think I read on here or on her instagram (not sure!!) that some agents aren’t able to value her house. Just because a property is decorated nicely, doesn’t mean you are unable to value it. It’s just not a value she wants. If you get above a certain amount, people will go to a different area. I’m generally a lurker but thought I’d chip in!

Avocadoontoast

to me it seems she goes spending small amounts of money decorating rooms when they don’t actually need decorating, when she could just do things in a timely manner saving money and have rooms done properly with a decent budget. Those little spends all add up to make a big difference. She doesn’t really priorities the things that really need overhauling such as the wood floors, carpets, sofas getting proper tiles for her entrance instead of Lino etc. It’s all done on the cheap, which is fine but she would clearly have the budget to go a good job if these were not constantly updated on a whim. I started following her initially when I saw her insta page and thought she had a beautiful house, now watching her stories over the year’s you realise how cheap everything looks and how she just doesn’t from one room to the other decorating.