Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
The drama! The meaningful looks! I've just rewatched up until when Lauren leaves, but couldn't deal with Kristin at all so I've stopped just after Speidi's wedding. With hindsight, Whitney was the only one of them with any common sense and maturity although I do think Lauren took a lot of crap she didn't deserve. I worked in NY in the early 00s and had a few Paris trips myself so I was living for those segments, total memory lane.

There's a podcast called Les Deux You Remember The First Time? that talks about LA around the same time, definitely worth a listen.

Reactions: 3

Pinkii

VIP Member
Yeh its been discussed briefly in tbe selling sunset thread, roxy girl was an actress, she appeared in a few tv shows.

i still love the hills, even if it is all fake. Though i remember one show they said some stuff was real and they were told what to discuss or they had to re-do scenes if the camera crew didn’t manage to catch it

Reactions: 3

Laur91

VIP Member
The job in Paris was fake 😭😭😭

It’s soo weird reading about stuff like this! Since rewatching I’ve googled so much and Audrina and Justin Bobby weren’t even really dating, they were just good friends and any dating they did was off-air but everything on air was mostly fake.

Apparently his whole relationship with Kristen was ALL fake, apparently she was up for anything so agreed to fake the whole thing for the show 😂🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Me and my best friend let each other know we have a hangover by texting "it's so hard for me right now".

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I loved Laguna Beach & The Hills. I remember Kristin and Lauren hating each other even in Laguna Beach.. watching that I thought it was real. I remember rewatching about a year or so ago and living for the dramatic facial expressions over the sad music.. I hate hearing it mostly fake :cry::cry:

I always wonder what happened to the dog Heidi got as a Christmas Present one year.

I can recommend Lauren's books that are based on The Hills - called LA Candy and I think there might be 3 of them
I have them all so good!

Oh I love this thread !!! I must have rewatched the hills ten times. Has anyone watched the new series ? Not a patch on the old of course but i still watched it. Did anyone watch Cavalli spin off show i got so fed up with it after the first series i gave up !

The shop uncommon james just sells a load of tat from china ! Would live the gossip on why her and the hubby broke up and if he really did carry on with Kelly!!
I refused to watch her show it looked rubbish

Reactions: 1

onetreehill233

PSA go and listen to the Call Her Daddy podcast! The episode with Spencer is so eye opening and has completely ruined the show for me, but so interesting 🤣😂

Reactions: 1

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I'm watching Taking New York on Netflix and it reminds me of The Hills so much. It's about a group of young Brits in NYC and my jaw has hit the floor about 20 times, loving it.

Appletiser

I’ve just started this never actually seen it before!

Lauren came across quite cold and unlikeable in the beginning but then I realised that’s just how she is and she really grew on me. I think she’s most herself and the least fake.
I found Heidi really sweet and kind of ditzy at first but now going off her a bit.