The Hackett Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matching hoodies for Mexico 😂 - leave it out
Wine for breakfast - standard Lindsay (deffo has a problem)

they actually think they’re celebs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Won’t be long before she gets her own channel
A p43do dream........ Her parents are thick as fuk seriously.. Exposing their daughter like that and having her cocky attitude putting herself out there. Dangerous play!! 😮
---
Matching hoodies for Mexico 😂 - leave it out
Wine for breakfast - standard Lindsay (deffo has a problem)

they actually think they’re celebs
She is up herself and looks like a ****** and he is a right gif....... Dear God 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Think there might need to be some kind of intervention for Lynsey soon. I don’t think there was a single clip in today’s vlog where she didn’t have a glass of wine. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy a cocktail or two on holiday but this was literally from breakfast until bedtime. Had suspected she has issues with alcohol previously but I think it is confirmed now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Think there might need to be some kind of intervention for Lynsey soon. I don’t think there was a single clip in today’s vlog where she didn’t have a glass of wine. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy a cocktail or two on holiday but this was literally from breakfast until bedtime. Had suspected she has issues with alcohol previously but I think it is confirmed now
She looks like a crackhead..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf I would need white wine all day long if I had to deal with the eldest and husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf I would need white wine all day long if I had to deal with the eldest and husband 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love this!! Yeah, he is a serious Twunt and as for that Scarlet thinking she's about 25 with acrylic nails and cocksure...... Yeah, bring on the barrel!! 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know how/why Ash doesn’t cut some of them out, it’s like he thinks it’s funny. It’s not it’s embarrassing, Scarlett will love all these videos of her mum slurring her words all over the internet when she’s older.

• Haha
I don’t know how/why Ash doesn’t cut some of them out, it’s like he thinks it’s funny. It’s not it’s embarrassing, Scarlett will love all these videos of her mum slurring her words all over the internet when she’s older.
Scarlet will be slurring with her soon.... They're like mates not mother and daughter

Stomped their feet to blag a seaview upgrade I noticed. He probably used the old do you know who we are line.
If you want a seaview pay for it at the time of booking you cheap fucks. It seems they haven't got as much money as they like to make out. The Mum is a complete pisshead pining for her glory days that are long gone.

Reactions: 6
Stomped their feet to blag a seaview upgrade I noticed. He probably used the old do you know who we are line.
If you want a seaview pay for it at the time of booking you cheap fucks. It seems they haven't got as much money as they like to make out. The Mum is a complete pisshead pining for her glory days that are long gone.
She thinks she's one of the Desperate Housewives of Cheshire...... How these two managed to procreate is a dam myriad of horrid imagery 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet he didn't have many gf's before he met that crackhead.. Infact, he seems like he bats both ways. Him and Knightstrider would make a lovely annoying gay couple 🤭

• Haha
Even the 2 year old is flicking the V signs in the thumbnail! Sums up how often she sees the other 3 arseholes spending their days on Instagram!

Irritating up himself Dad, irritating up herself pisshead crackhead, and irritating up herself spoilt dance brat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Why has the toddler got the same size teeth as her twit of a dad. And did you see them running amock in the shop squeezing all the squeaky toys, if that were my shop I would have told them to duck right off. The older brat looks ridiculous in those oversized shades, lippy & fake nails on. Bloody morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has the toddler got the same size teeth as her twit of a dad. And did you see them running amock in the shop squeezing all the squeaky toys, if that were my shop I would have told them to duck right off. The older brat looks ridiculous in those oversized shades, lippy & fake nails on. Bloody morons.
That elder cocky daughter is a pweirdo's dream.... And there they both are documenting her all over the Internet. Dicks!!!!