Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
Anyone else find Patrick really annoying? I can’t even work out what it is but he pisses me off without doing anything 😂 also, for a tailor, his trousers never look like they fit right. He dresses so strangely for someone who’s not even 50

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
To those of you that sew, do you think some of the time frames are unfair? On Sewing Bee and Bake Off etc when they criticise them because things aren't perfect I think "That's because you rushed them!" I'm sure none of them sit down to sew a blouse and think "Right I'm going to do this in 90 minutes!"
Totally! It's amazing what they do achieve. It usually takes me 90 mins to cut the pattern paper then fabric out let alone sew it together. Also whenever I do rush things I always make loads of mistakes.

Raininvain

VIP Member
I love this programme, wish I could sew like some of them, my favourites Liz I just like how different she is not a girlie girl can see her being more rock or punk like

Don’t like Claire she doesn’t talk,seems like looks down on everyone doesn’t even acknowledge a thank you sometimes
Theres loads of gay women who look like Liz. I had to look again when I first saw this because I thought she was someone I used to know.