The Georgia Edit #2 Hates Being A Mum, Talks To Danny Like He's Dumb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww! I like the video she’s shared of Cooper knowing it was Danny’s voice. And Danny looking like he hated lying to him!

I know Cooper doesn’t go to private school but he has quite a posh accent!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it weird that she never congratulated him on socials? She has only acknowledged it through the video - which she captioned "Something smelt a bit fishy" - and through that petty comment. I understand wanting to keep relationships private in day-to-day life, but it's no secret that they are married and she is the one who posted that video which has been picked up all over the media. I obviously don't doubt that she has congratulated him in person, and equally I'm not overly keen on gushy Instagram posts to family members - like, why say it online when you can literally say it in person? But as she posts so much of their son online, it just comes across a bit odd that she hasn't said anything remotely nice about her husband winning a big TV show. She's managed to post more about Izzy's new album than she has her husband!
I would certainly congratulate him for her 🤭

• Haha
Georgia trying to cash-in on her new Masked Singer-related followers by "influencing" them to go and buy her pathetic notebook. "I've my own stationary brand..."🫠
Screenshot_20240304_192914_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I see she's gone off again without her child for a 'break'. I'm not downplaying mental I'll health but no way would I expect someone to wait on me hand and foot. I've been there, it's tough but my children still need me.

Reactions: 2
Kerrys post isn't even trolling or unkind. She sounds like someone struggling. I do genuinely think Georgia has no idea how privileged she is, she can’t cope looking after her one school aged child, with no additional needs, whilst being married to a successful musician, and clearly from a wealthy family anyway. She runs back to mummy and daddy when she needs looking after but doubt she will do the same for Cooper when he is in his 30s and married.

Reactions: 7
I met georgias mum years ago when she was competing in Miss England. I got sat next to her on a table, as I was supporting another contestant.
Her Mum was lovely, but her mum was very OTT with Georgia and truly believed she was the most beautiful girl there. I thought she was a bit plain compared to some of the girls. But hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I never thought for a second Georgia would go on to win, and she did. I did always wonder if her parents had paid their way in for Georgia to win.

That post comes across so self-entitled and very "woe is me" (much like most of her content). While I know my mum loves me and would do anything for me, I sure as hell don't get waited on when I go back home 😂 (and nor would I expext to!)

Reactions: 4
Her parents look very wealthy! I always wondered why she just doesn't live closer to them then she could have more help. No need to live so far down south!

Reactions: 2
Kerrys post isn't even trolling or unkind. She sounds like someone struggling. I do genuinely think Georgia has no idea how privileged she is, she can’t cope looking after her one school aged child, with no additional needs, whilst being married to a successful musician, and clearly from a wealthy family anyway. She runs back to mummy and daddy when she needs looking after but doubt she will do the same for Cooper when he is in his 30s and married.
Georgia’s so ridiculous posting this and looking for sympathy - as you’ve said, she doesn’t really get her privilege at all and that Kerry message was pointing that out!! She’s constantly doing things she wants, out with friends etc, has a steady stream of piss-easy work based on her looks… yet goes running back to Mummy and Daddy because she’s got a poorly eye and is a bit stressed. Woe is me 🙄 she’s never taken to motherhood naturally with what she posts and how she talks about Cooper - seems like every chance she gets, she wants to be away from him. Poor boy, it’s him I feel sorry for, not her!

Georgia’s so ridiculous posting this and looking for sympathy - as you’ve said, she doesn’t really get her privilege at all and that Kerry message was pointing that out!! She’s constantly doing things she wants, out with friends etc, has a steady stream of piss-easy work based on her looks… yet goes running back to Mummy and Daddy because she’s got a poorly eye and is a bit stressed. Woe is me 🙄 she’s never taken to motherhood naturally with what she posts and how she talks about Cooper - seems like every chance she gets, she wants to be away from him. Poor boy, it’s him I feel sorry for, not her!
I feel sorry for Danny too.

Reactions: 1
In the comments Georgia says that Kerry's message was 'unkind' and could be 'super dangerous and damaging' for some people, so she wants to make an example of Kerry. But in calling Kerry out, Georgia has caused hundreds of people post some really unkind messages about Kerry. Make it make sense?! I don't even think Kerry's message was unkind. I think this is a case of different people being brought up in different cultures, and therefore having different standards.

I don't understand why any of this needed to be online. If Georgia was struggling to the extent that she needed to go home, she should have stayed off social media. I'm not saying this to be spiteful - everyone knows that social media can be bad for your mental health. Why did she need to Instagram story about it? Surely this whole situation with Kerry, no matter who is right or wrong, has caused her more stress? I imagine Georgia has reacted this way because, subconsciously, she knows how privileged her life appears, so she feels the need to justify her actions. Many people are struggling, but unfortunately they have responsibilities that they can't just abandon.

Reactions: 5
In the comments Georgia says that Kerry's message was 'unkind' and could be 'super dangerous and damaging' for some people, so she wants to make an example of Kerry. But in calling Kerry out, Georgia has caused hundreds of people post some really unkind messages about Kerry. Make it make sense?! I don't even think Kerry's message was unkind. I think this is a case of different people being brought up in different cultures, and therefore having different standards.

I don't understand why any of this needed to be online. If Georgia was struggling to the extent that she needed to go home, she should have stayed off social media. I'm not saying this to be spiteful - everyone knows that social media can be bad for your mental health. Why did she need to Instagram story about it? Surely this whole situation with Kerry, no matter who is right or wrong, has caused her more stress? I imagine Georgia has reacted this way because, subconsciously, she knows how privileged her life appears, so she feels the need to justify her actions. Many people are struggling, but unfortunately they have responsibilities that they can't just abandon.
Shes put it on insta cause she has f all else to post about and this will get other people riled up to give her the engagement.

She probably hasn't even really took that person's comment that much on.board it's more how she can get the likes and comments.

The only time she'll make a post that isn't an AD is when she's going on about how tit parenting is.

Eugh her stories today are so smug and entitled 🙄 I can’t be the only Mum that would genuinely want to be at home making an Easter bonnet with my child and enjoying the class mascot they were awarded?! 😐 oh well, got to get that pre-Easter holidays Mum break in without your child! At least Coops has got Danny putting him first!

So fake waiting nearly a week to share her ‘eye cream’…

blatantly took a while to agree a deal.

One of her posts last week wound me up but I couldn't be bothered to post about it at the time - when she took Cooper to some kind of concert and she basically took the mick out of him for watching on and just observing, then panned round to a couple of young girls who were dancing to the music and said "these girls giving me life ❤". Could she possibly resent him any more?!

Reactions: 7