The Georgia Edit #2 Hates Being A Mum, Talks To Danny Like He's Dumb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently you think it's the person who speaks the most? šŸ˜‚
No. Its the lead singer or lead performer. Like me, I'm the front person in my band. I also get the audience going which I've never seen Tom do, that's definitely Danny.
---
He might have been ill that night or feeling off it. Every time Iā€™ve seen them its been pretty even. If we are describing a front man I would say somebody like Freddie Mercury.
YES! Freddie is my hero!ā¤

Are they both from up north? I don't understand if her friends and family are all up there why she doesn't just move back. She always said how much she struggled on her on but could have made her life easier!

Reactions: 1
Are they both from up north? I don't understand if her friends and family are all up there why she doesn't just move back. She always said how much she struggled on her on but could have made her life easier!
Shes from York

tbf sheā€™s always back home when itā€™s the school holidays. they never really spend time with dannyā€™s family though - they always spend a good chunk of time at her parents

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest video, the attention she gives Cooper seems so superficial, I canā€™t help but think the poor kid is seriously lacking in the affection and attention department (from her)

Reactions: 3
If Danny wins Masked Singer Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll post a video of Cooper watching him being unmasked!

Haha tbf to her (for once), I think most celebs with kids have posted the reaction videos to unmaskings and Cooperā€™s is blooming sweet šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

Cooper is my favourite MCchild. He's so sweet. Danny did a live and Cooper said 'it was daddy, and he's not even there'. Obviously thinking it was live. Might not be cute to most but oh my ā¤

Reactions: 9
Everyone who has done it has posted videos of family reactions so no dissing her there, and I thought it was nice to be fair that she was just watching for Coopers reaction as assuming she already knew!

Reactions: 2
I wasnā€™t dissing her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I predicted she would post his reaction and I was correct.

And of course she knew and probably had a gob on that she had to do more of the childcare because he was busy filming it!

Get to duck. What does it matter who was recording it? The whole post is about Coopers reaction to Dannyā€™s big secret. No one gives a flying duck who was recording.
I heard an interview with Danny on 5live where he said that it was Georgiaā€™s idea to film Cā€™s reaction. I thought ā€œno tit sherlockā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Get to duck. What does it matter who was recording it? The whole post is about Coopers reaction to Dannyā€™s big secret. No one gives a flying duck who was recording.
How petty!

I assumed someone else in the family was filming it seeing as Georgia is also in the video.

Does anyone else find it weird that she never congratulated him on socials? She has only acknowledged it through the video - which she captioned "Something smelt a bit fishy" - and through that petty comment. I understand wanting to keep relationships private in day-to-day life, but it's no secret that they are married and she is the one who posted that video which has been picked up all over the media. I obviously don't doubt that she has congratulated him in person, and equally I'm not overly keen on gushy Instagram posts to family members - like, why say it online when you can literally say it in person? But as she posts so much of their son online, it just comes across a bit odd that she hasn't said anything remotely nice about her husband winning a big TV show. She's managed to post more about Izzy's new album than she has her husband!

Reactions: 6
I took it that she didnā€™t like being referred to as just his wife. Iā€™ll happily be Danny Jones wife šŸ˜šŸ˜ haha! weird she didnā€™t congratulate him online either (I know social media isnā€™t everything). But she doesnā€™t seem that into him does she?

I took it that she didnā€™t like being referred to as just his wife. Iā€™ll happily be Danny Jones wife šŸ˜šŸ˜ haha! weird she didnā€™t congratulate him online either (I know social media isnā€™t everything). But she doesnā€™t seem that into him does she?
They didnā€™t refer to her as his wife they stated Danny had filmed it so she was saying no, his wife filmed it. But how petty, what does it matter which of them filmed it and as has been pointed out on here, itā€™s not an original thing to do as most contestants with kids film their reactions.