The Georgia Edit #2 Hates Being A Mum, Talks To Danny Like He's Dumb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her posts last week wound me up but I couldn't be bothered to post about it at the time - when she took Cooper to some kind of concert and she basically took the mick out of him for watching on and just observing, then panned round to a couple of young girls who were dancing to the music and said "these girls giving me life ❤". Could she possibly resent him any more?!
Also, does she know those girls? I know you can't see their faces, but there's something really icky about filming a video of random kids and posting it on Instagram, especially as she has a reasonable following.

Reactions: 1
Also, does she know those girls? I know you can't see their faces, but there's something really icky about filming a video of random kids and posting it on Instagram, especially as she has a reasonable following.
Yeah I thought the same thing. I originally took screenshots of the part where she's on Cooper's face to include in my little rant here about but felt weird about posting it so I didn't. Posting about other people's kids or even just other people in general doesn't seem to cross these "influencers" minds, like it's just normal for them and they don't think anything of it and the privacy of other people 🫠

Reactions: 2