Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maliceinwanderlust

I think with Tik Tok you select the comment to make a video and the name comes up automatically, so you can't overwrite it like say on a story screen shot. That said she just comes across as passive aggressive and not funny, if that's what she's aiming for.

gollygally

Yes, and today of all days when lots of us are having to juggle work and kids at home due to strikes. Such a tone-deaf pair!

Then again I’m not convinced they did go to the seaside today as that reel of them eating fish and chips was posted at about 10am. Unless that’s their idea of breakfast?
That’s what I thought too

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
They might be there with the kids given it’s a teacher strike day over here? Unless they don’t strike in private schools..

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
I’m giving Alex a slight pass out.

She must have carried a lot of trauma into her last pregnancy. All her cognitive and physical energy would have been spent on getting through each day of the pregnancy, giving birth to a live baby, and completing enough work to support them.

I can’t remember if they went on holidays and weekends away during her pregnancy, or if they did lots of renovations and frame painting, but I do know high risk pregnancies are all consuming.
And this one an excuse for what exactly..? Dumping the kids with grandparents / full time childcare so they could sit on their bums watching Netflix all week?

Dizzy

VIP Member
Wait! Alex was a stylist on magazine’s- an accessories stylist at that. How is she now a fashion editor?

Oh I see her LinkedIn says she’s an editor of…. ‘The Frugality.’ 😂 nice try Alex
Yeah I thought the same when she said she was a fashion editor. Since when?!

influencerbore

VIP Member
Can’t pick them up but can drag that bloody trolley about and faff around bringing the bin storage in to paint.

If her back is bad to the extent that she can’t pick her kids up then she should’ve sought help a long time ago instead of waiting for all the “u ok hun?” comments on Instagram!
I’ve got one of those trolleys and they’re not good for your back, not sure why they have one

CausticYoda

Just by the tills usually.

The AH website tells me that there are also a couple for shops in HK & Japan in a different colourway and I very much want one.