The Freckled Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was moved in way before her poor husband died. 🤷🏻‍♀️😔 Nobody can judge unless we’ve been in her shoes, but she didn’t exactly have to announce it and marry him so quickly. And poor Martin’s family. 😬 I am still not over their dog dying from pure neglect on their part. 😡
It is not uncommon in Mormonism. There's someone I know who is Mormon and their husband died and they also remarried jsur a couple of months later

What happened to their dog?

So I follow Emily on Instagram and she’s posted they she and Richard are living separately from now on. She doesn’t say it outright but she insinuated that she’s been unable to talk for a time and that will change, so maybe we’ll find out more. Good news for the kids sake at least

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I follow Emily on Instagram and she’s posted they she and Richard are living separately from now on. She doesn’t say it outright but she insinuated that she’s been unable to talk for a time and that will change, so maybe we’ll find out more. Good news for the kids sake at least
I'm rooting for her. She was so young when Martin died and had so many children. I wonder if she even had the proper time to really grieve him as she married Richard a couple of months later. Richard seemed very toxic.

Reactions: 8
Reading her and his posts I think that she wants a full break away (understandably) and him reconciliation. Marriage is hard work but she married him in the midst of great pain and grief so hopefully she will able work through that and see more clearly

Reactions: 4
According to his latest stories, it looks like they’re separated but living together

Reactions: 1
I just saw that they are getting divorced. Good on her. I wonder did she ever properly grieve for Martin? I feel like it could hit her hard.

Oh man I hadn’t thought about her in a LONG time. What a wacky story. I hope to holy hell she’s not in another relationship though.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t be surprised. She looks relaxed, no dark circles or looking like she’s heavily medicated or just exhausted.
Who is looking after the kids and how does she afford anything?
she sold the rental properties when she moved to Utah and there was very little sponsorship posss since martins death

Do you know what? She actually looks healthy and happy so if she IS in another relationship clearly it’s with someone who isn’t a complete piece of tit like Richard and so I can’t side eye that 🤷‍♀️

Not sure if anyone looks at this thread but I’ve followed Emil’s story for a long time and was always rooting for her and hoping she’d get rid of Richard. Anyway I looked at her Instagram earlier and she hasn’t posted for a while but there’s comments on her most recent post which seem to suggest she went to jail for 5 days for drink driving with the kids in the car. Does anyone know if this is true? What a childhood those kids have had ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone looks at this thread but I’ve followed Emil’s story for a long time and was always rooting for her and hoping she’d get rid of Richard. Anyway I looked at her Instagram earlier and she hasn’t posted for a while but there’s comments on her most recent post which seem to suggest she went to jail for 5 days for drink driving with the kids in the car. Does anyone know if this is true? What a childhood those kids have had ☹
Whhhaaatttt? That's crazy.
Did we ever find out why Emily and Richard split up?

Reactions: 1
Whhhaaatttt? That's crazy.
Did we ever find out why Emily and Richard split up?
So many reasons speculated but o think shooting her and never actually acting like an adult in a literal farm of children are just two reasons that would’ve sufficed for me.