The Freckled Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow...this is a bizarre story. I'm a bit lost for words on this one 🤔 I find it all in very poor taste to be honest ( my opinion ) I can't imagine dating someone within such a short time of losing my partner and father of my children ...let alone marrying them.
But I guess we all move in different ways.
It is very ghoulish.

I stumbled on this blogger accidentally and had mental whiplash after reading about all of her dramas.

On one hand, I pity her for the tough hand life has dealt her: very young Mom with 5 kids, losing her husband to cancer, etc.

On the other hand, quite a few of her issues are purely due to immature, short-sighted decisions she’s made for herself and her family.

While I don’t think it’s fair to judge anyone’s life choices from their social media persona, the desire for online attention obviously far outweighs anything else in her life.

Reactions: 4
Not saying it's what I would do, but many people who have been through a traumatic prolonged illness with a spouse remarry quickly. It's not hard to see how other relationships could grow while one is literally dying. Is it weird? Yes. Should she and could she have waited to get married ? Heck yes. If only to do the socially acceptable thing.
But many people go through similar situations and end up with a quick marriage next. These people just aren't publicly sharing their lives.

Not saying it's what I would do, but many people who have been through a traumatic prolonged illness with a spouse remarry quickly. It's not hard to see how other relationships could grow while one is literally dying. Is it weird? Yes. Should she and could she have waited to get married ? Heck yes. If only to do the socially acceptable thing.
But many people go through similar situations and end up with a quick marriage next. These people just aren't publicly sharing their lives.
I think it just seems so bad as there are five kids involved too. It seems selfish as their father just died and now a new man moved in who they're told to call "daddy."

Can you still get on Gomi? I've given up. It's so moody.
Yes, I can, but with difficulty. I don’t check it very often. It seems to be down a lot for maintenance. Thankfully, I’m not very interested in many, but I do read the
Meghan Markle section. The Freckled Fox section makes me feel really unwell.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I can, but with difficulty. I don’t check it very often. It seems to be down a lot for maintenance. Thankfully, I’m not very interested in many, but I do read the
Meghan Markle section. The Freckled Fox section makes me feel really unwell.
I don't read it as much as I used to as it can be sooo toxic.

I know it seems cold to some but if she's happy and the kids are happy I don't think she's done anything wrong. Her late husband isn't coming back.

As for a loaded gun in the house isn't that common in America?

I know it seems cold to some but if she's happy and the kids are happy I don't think she's done anything wrong. Her late husband isn't coming back.

As for a loaded gun in the house isn't that common in America?
she does not appear to be happy. It’s not common to have loaded guns in the same room as children. I grew up there and my parents did not have a gun. Nor did anyone else’s friends’ parents. Some people I knew had them for hunting, but they were in locked cabinets.

He was living in her basement before her husband died.

Last edited:
Yup. You really should NOT be having a loaded gun in the house despite how so many people have them for 'protection'. In my small neighborhood block I'd say maybe only a third own guns. And probably half of them are hunting guns.

Guns are meant to be kept in a locked cabinet separate from bullets, especially with kids in the house. Not normal.

Reactions: 3
It’s been a while since anyoNe was on this thread. Do we think they are still together?
Yes, they are according to Blogsnark. They bought an RV to live in... essentially they are homeless. Marty's parents tried to get custody of the children but that failed.

Edit. That was in November and it seems that recently she removed his surname Carmack from her IG. So I am not sure?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What in the actual fracking hell? There goes my evening trying to work out what’s happened.

I always felt her moving him into their family house so soon after those children lost their father was unforgivable. Selfish woman.

I remember following this story as it happened and also being so shocked that she was so young.
she seems lost - I’m not sure she would ever split with Richard though - she was so insecure and married him so quickly. Literally it seemed to be that she took up with the first man who showed her some attention even if he was a jobless narcissist.
I feel sorry for the kids

Reactions: 2
I think he was moved in way before her poor husband died. 🤷🏻‍♀️😔 Nobody can judge unless we’ve been in her shoes, but she didn’t exactly have to announce it and marry him so quickly. And poor Martin’s family. 😬 I am still not over their dog dying from pure neglect on their part. 😡

Reactions: 2