The Food Medic / DB #4 Hazel’s swapped brain cells for sells, sells, sells and clever degrees for dumb DB

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is no longer the person most of us used to follow.
Hazel is ENGAGED.
She ran the NY marathon and DB who we are now including in the thread name did not mention it on his socials.
Hazel however posted a picture of the motivational quotes DB wrote on her isotonics.
DB if you are reading this, it is ‘run your race’ not ‘run you’re race’/ ‘do your best’ not ‘do you’re best’.
Highlights from the last thread include Hazel posting a partial picture of a person who needed medical help on a flight even though she is no longer a practising doctor.
Talking about tiger stripes ie stretch marks. We were treated to a tiktok of hazelnut and db‘s foreplay comparing tiger stripes.
Every video / story has to have a db hazelnut hug / kiss
Because she is now ENGAGED, Hazel is wearing a lot of bridal white.
‘Wedmin’, ‘wifey‘ have been appearing regularly on posts along with left hand showing off the ring poses.
Hazel posting her schedule listing chats with David @Polkadotshorts had the most liked post in the last thread in relation to this: https://tattle.life/threads/the-foo...t-mind-him-he-likes-beach.41005/post-16635461
And we have to mention the matching tats..

Edit @Hedgehug I am in the process of changing the thread name as you had the most number of votes. Well done and sorry for messing up. ❤

@Moderator I have reported the above post but could the thread name be changed to
The Food Medic & DB #4 The demise of the food medic to instahun: Hazel’s swapped brain cells for sells, sells, sells and clever degrees for dumb DB

Sorry! It had the most likes

Mod edit that title is too long to fit

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely if you're flat our with calls you'd have more than one new client by now?

And what's with the congratulating people on getting through to him and the team because he's so busy? You'd think after 3 people turned up to his run club he'd have humbled a bit...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Moderator would this work? The Food Medic / DB #4 Hazel’s swapped brain cells for sells, sells, sells and clever degrees for dumb DB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely if you're flat our with calls you'd have more than one new client by now?

And what's with the congratulating people on getting through to him and the team because he's so busy? You'd think after 3 people turned up to his run club he'd have humbled a bit...
Why the duck is he sharing her name and details with his Instagram? I would not be happy with that at all

Reactions: 18
On her latest webinar ad she says she makes them accessible by pricing them at the cost of less than 1 meal out...£30!!!

So, accessible to well off people then?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Not Hazel advertising for a role she herself has no experience on: academic or clinical experience in women's health
When I saw this I thought, she is going to have someone do all the research methodology and then publish the research under her name. No one with that experience worth their salt should do it - but I am sure she will find someone!

Reactions: 8
Do we have any insights on how many people work at The Food Medic?
The FM website lists 10 people in “The Team” and Hazel is the Director as listed on Companies House. Wonder if the “team” are employed full-time/part-time/sessional hours.

Not Hazel advertising for a role she herself has no experience on: academic or clinical experience in women's health
If this is the research assistant, who is the main researcher?
Will the assistant be more qualified than their employer?
When I saw this I thought, she is going to have someone do all the research methodology and then publish the research under her name. No one with that experience worth their salt should do it - but I am sure she will find someone!
The advertisement seems to be for someone more qualified than their employer, who will earn less money than employer and essentially do the research for which employer will take credit.
I can't believe anyone would fall for this.

Reactions: 12
Don't think she has anyone fullgimr, they are mostly students or just qualified like nutritionists or doctors

She probably wants another person like the recipe maker she has on board who creates all the recipes and Hazel posts them up as hers, she'll do the same with the research assistant, make them do all of the work and she'll make it out like she did and its her own work

Reactions: 5
A nice 10 story build up this morning to lure people in to one of her paid seminars. Nothing beats capitalising on people feeling self-conscious and vulnerable at the start of a new year.

IMG_3435.jpeg
IMG_3436.jpeg

What a bleeping bellend, what the duck does Hazel see in him? Absolute prick. With a tiny prick 🤏

P.S. clean your mirror you twit

• Haha
He is genuinely the sort of guy you’d meet on a date and leave via the toilets or fire exit at the first opportunity whilst he checked himself out on his insta. What a sap he is.
100%. He’s repulsive.

Reactions: 9
Does she think that no one realises all the same questions get “asked” each time? We all know it’s your way of doing an FAQ hazel. No need to try and deceive us

Attachments

Reactions: 5