Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
No. Not really. The foreign ones go back to their homeland but most families will do either 1 or 2 weeks away or even 1 month but stay in one place. Laura’s travels are purely for the gram. Who really wants to shuttle 4 kids around Europe in this heat. It’s no fun. Nothing to envy, all that packing and unpacking & big outfits for the gram. Too much hassle, classy people are super low key and disappear quietly, now that’s chic

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Honestmutha

The coolest people to follow are the ones who don’t need your money or ask you to swipe up or follow this link. That’s pure class
Or ones who actually tell you where it’s from as well as a link so we can choose whether to use their aff link. That doesn’t show greed, but true love for fashion. I’d rather scroll pages of sites than use some influencers links.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She “seems” like a good Mum and then exploits her 12 year old to make money she absolutely doesn’t need to buy yet more Hermes. I think it was a really really bad move and the mask slipped a little. Let’s hope she donated it so at least someone benefitted from the cringe ad.

I think they are as bad as each other. It’s awful anyone exploiting their children on social media. But when you are as wealthy as they are, it’s unforgivable and unbelievably risky.
I agree. I think I prefer Hannah on a personal level (I've never met her, but hard to imagine she could me more unlikeable than Laura, who has the personality of a block of ice), but it is mad how much she exploits her kids. Especially Soleil, who often looks supremely self conscious in those ads. What is also odd is that Laura clearly realised the dangers of exposing her kids after reading here, she would stop doing it, and started just showing the backs of their heads etc, and stuck to that for a few weeks, then went back to full exposure. She is such an idiot, always putting her own gratification and desperate need to show off above her childrens' privacy and safety.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What is she actually doing with that needle and thread dress on she looks so out of place and uncomfortable posing in it. I don’t believe for one second she was too busy having fun at ascot to get more photos. I rekon she ddnt get the shot she wanted otherwise she would of posted it , she is a absolute disgrace missing her daughters concert for that
Why is it always the mother that gets castigated for missing a school concert? Perhaps her husband was there? I wouldn't criticise anyone for missing a shitty school concert, let's face it, they are usually a Ballache to sit though. As long as husband or grandma or someone went then it's not a problem

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
So who’s gone away with them then to allow them to have a date night?? I thought she didn’t have a nanny?
Hahaha I remember in a q and a a couple of kids ago she was super disdainful of ppl who take nannies on holiday. ‘That’s not my style’ or some such snobby comment. Of course she has had to change her tune, the silly fool.

The froufrou dresses/costumes are ridiculous. Who even has an ‘Ibiza wardrobe’ for their kids. White dresses, so pristine, when she has 2 toddlers - please! I imagine she buys/is gifted so many clothes she can pack a pristine, brand new set of outfits for each trip. The waste involved is breathtaking. I’m sure they’ll have a completely different ‘Comporta wardrobe’.

The video of her in the water with 2 of her kids captioned ‘always hands full’ . Yeah right, Laura. Looks very much like you got in the pool and are looking up for a photo. Your hair is perfectly dry - you don’t swim with your kids or play with them - you literally just use them as props to stage photos which you send to millions of potential pervs on the internet. It’s unbelievably sad and tacky.

The date night video -also typically tragic. How does she/her husband film that kind of crap with a straight face? It is toe curlingly cringe.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Yes the girls Ibiza wardrobe (costumes) has just been shown 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ let the show begin ...
I was just looking at that wardrobe of costumes. I've never seen a child's holiday wardrobe like that ever. Where are the cute t shirts and sun dresses, little shorts and playsuit? Where is the colour and the fun? They will be boiled in those dresses. How can they have fun trussed up like dolls?

Pegsypog

Exactly! And, as has been said before, this level of help is hardly eyebrow-raising given her circumstances. What is VERY irksome is that she is downright dishonest about the help that she is getting - she deliberately misleads her followers about the amount of help that she has. She also doesn't often own up about the fact that her husband does a lot of the morning school run and that the children's grandparents are also very helpful. And the danger with this deceitfulness is that it can make other mothers feel a bit shit about themselves
AB you are always so spot on. She deliberately writes very long and complicated essays every time she’s asked this. What irritates me is her saying she has barely me time when all she’s doing is going to date nights, hairdresser and breakfast with that awful French woman.
Grow up, you have 4 kids and more free time than anyone regardless if they have children or not and you also have money which is a great combo. Be grateful and shut up laura

• Haha
And an elderly housekeeper too. Why did she need to expand on the housekeepers age 🤷‍♀️ Hope they haven’t got some poor 70 year old running around after them 🙈.

Plus 5 suitcases 😂. She’s such a twat. And her stealth boasting that she’s so rich she doesn’t have to worry about damaging her expensive bags and clothes. Do fuck off Laura, you’re such a try hard 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ughh. Just read her q&a. “We don’t have a nanny anymore”…”my husband and I never get time alone” (only 2 date nights a week) “next weekend is our first time away without kids” this is definitely a lie because she said this recently about a different trip! She goes away so often she can’t even remember what she’s done 🙄

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
But why’s she selling stuff from H&M, mango, oasis mixed in with the Chanel etc? Not a good look. Just give it to charity!
she’s selling loads of her stuff so I think maybe divorce and prob explains why she hasn’t got pregnant again…
Her stuff is on reliked:

As soon as she had a boy she was going to stop having kids, although she used to claim she wanted 4 or 5. She is really barely able to cope as it is.
The amount of stuff she is selling is quite bizarre. I wouldn’t be surprised if a divorce was on the cards - decluttering in preparation for downsizing and paying for the legal fees.
Neither she nor Mark ever look happy. I have rarely seen her smile (and I’ve seen her a lot at nursery and school pick ups over the last few years). Both of them look significantly more glum over the past few months.

Last edited:

bella8282

Do the new members of the chat (who just so happened to find this link) know that “new member” is listed on your profiles?

Anyway, I wonder how true this can be. She doesn’t feel strange bragging about a 10k Chanel jacket when people are struggling so badly or constantly showing her children for everyone to see, or her latest luxury holiday; so I’m sure she would happily brag about any charitable work.

As a side note. I think it speaks volumes that, instead of ruining the look of her feed and putting a picture of children in Ukraine up, she selected a picture of her two children clad in £200 Bonpoint dresses with a caption about children facing war. So sorry new members, I don’t buy it!

Is there a Hannah feed instead of hijacking this one?

• Heart

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Just caught up with this thread and ‘single mum’ Laura’s wanderings. All joking aside (and it is fucking laughable that she continued to present this ridiculous charade of effortlessly parenting 4 small children alone in a foreign country whilst dressed like she’s taking part in a Vogue photoshoot), I think it’s an incredibly damaging image to portray. There will be thousands of new mums, young mums, struggling mums who follow her and will see this as a normal and truthful way to parent. It’s utterly false and completely unsustainable and she’s a dick to perpetuate that myth.
This is so well said! I detest the way she is so bloody smug and self-righteous in those Q&A's. Always so quick to point out how little help she has. Mentions the thing she was caught out on (the photographer being there, which she only admitted as she was basically forced to). Also the amount of contradictions...like saying she doesn't like to share personal family stuff and then going into quite a lot of detail about Luna's seizures and kidney infection last year in Portugal. That kind of intrusive, medical stuff about her children should not be published online: not at the time, and not now - it's incredibly invasive and her kids will not thank her for it when they are old enough to realise what she is doing.

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I’m sure she can - we’ve been and yes it’s £ but Phillippa bloom is there atm so Laura can defo afford it!

I just think it’s probably a bit commercial for her, hence not liking it. Also it’s kid friendly. She doesn’t do kid friendly
Yeah she can afford it. The reason she shuns Sani and Ikos is bc the demographic of the English people who go. It’s basically SW3/6/7 W8/11 families en masse. She avoids them in London and she sure as hell wants to avoid them on holiday. She knows that she’d be rumbled if they were in the same holiday environment. For a start she wouldn’t be able to conceal all the behind the scenes help she gets if she was in an exposed situation like that.

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Why would you put 4 kids in a car for 4 hours to go to the new forest twice in one week? It’s nice but…🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she that desperate for cycling videos?
Probably because she lacks the imagination to know what to do with them at home for any stretch of time. Now that the older ones have outgrown their narcoleptic phase, she's had to find some other way to kill 4 daytime hours with them all immobilised. Seriously, what a total waste of time, not to mention petrol! She could take them to Richmond Park for a similar experience in less than half the time. Plus it was cold and pissing down with rain yesterday...what a day for a bike ride.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She really sells all of her clothes so they probably don't cost much once she's done that.
It seriously amused me when she said about the food at the marvel hotel. Was she expecting a 5 star dining experience? They offer a breakfast buffet with anything you would get at any other hotel. I expect they didn't have bowls of dust available for Laura

• Haha

letstalkabout

oooh I'm curious what the nanny you saw looks like. She claims only to have a weekend nanny but if it is a short lady with dark hair (around shoulder length), then I think she also has in the in the week...

I was walking out of COS just as Laura & her family were outside - pre in store photo shoot obviously! The three little girls were on bikes and a scooter - in my view, the epitome of inconsiderate parenting on a very busy Saturday morning on Kings Road. Laura looked painfully thin; when she went into the shop, her husband looked clueless as to what to do with the three girls - like herding cats; and the nanny trailed along behind with Casimir. The nanny had brown hair tied back & just looked like she needed a huge hug & some kindness.